VeganAwake

Freedom message!!

40 posts in this topic

Stop taking this s*** so seriously!!

You are already home just bask in it.

It's already unknowable just let it be.

ITS THIS!!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

ITS THIS!!!

Are you drunk?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I don't who this was directed at. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@WelcometoReality it needs to be recognized that it's just the mind running on the hamster wheel endlessly looking for something.

The first misunderstanding is that there's something missing that needs to be found.

The second misunderstanding is that I or some Guru might have it.

It's actually the opposite.... see there is the deeply held belief there, that there is something to find that will provide a better experience in the future such as the idea of enlightenment.

That experience of something missing or incompleteness is illusory.

So it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack only the needle and the seeker are both unreal... see the issue!!

There's nothing to find and no one to find it, the experience of seeking is the mind believing there's something missing, and keeping the illusion upheld that there's a separate individual that can one day find it.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

There is no purpose other than feeling good in the moment. Feeling on in the moment. 

@Javfly33 It is just a habit. Meditate.

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

It's actually the opposite.... see there is the deeply held belief there, that there is something to find that will provide a better experience in the future such as the idea of enlightenment.

If the deeply held belief is clenching my eyelids will believing you make me open my eyes?

On 27.01.2021 at 4:51 AM, VeganAwake said:

ITS THIS!!!

Who are you talking to and who is talking, I thought there is no you?

7 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

If the deeply held belief is clenching my eyelids will believing you make me open my eyes?

"deeply held belief" could be replaced with "strong underlying assumption"

See most start with the "strong underlying assumption" that they are a separate individual that can one day find something to make them whole or complete.

Like starting a journey with a map of the wrong territory.

The entire 'self' structure is just the accumulation of knowledge and experience. Layers upon layers or webs of thought that create this illusory 'ME' character that we identify as.

You can be told this a thousand times but it needs to be looked at and seen there.

So it's not believing, it's LOOKING and SEEING. ❤

6 hours ago, wesyasz said:

Who are you talking to and who is talking, I thought there is no you?

There's no you either, let's be fair about this.

39 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There's no you either, let's be fair about this.

There's no you, indeed 

But 

There's ONLY you.

JUST you.

As all of this :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

7 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

"deeply held belief" could be replaced with "strong underlying assumption"

See most start with the "strong underlying assumption" that they are a separate individual that can one day find something to make them whole or complete.

Like starting a journey with a map of the wrong territory.

The entire 'self' structure is just the accumulation of knowledge and experience. Layers upon layers or webs of thought that create this illusory 'ME' character that we identify as.

You can be told this a thousand times but it needs to be looked at and seen there.

So it's not believing, it's LOOKING and SEEING. ❤

Yes, but aren't we back to square one?

On 2021-01-29 at 5:54 AM, WelcometoReality said:

@VeganAwake If I'm already home, but am unwilling to open my eyes to see this, how do you help me let go of my clenched eye lids?

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes, but aren't we back to square one?

Well after awakening it's recognized there never was an individual that left square one to begin with.  It was just the mind believing it was getting or going somewhere.

It's the disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as 'ME'. ❤

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Well after awakening it's recognized there never was an individual that left square one to begin with.  It was just the mind believing it was getting or going somewhere.

It's the disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as 'ME'. ❤

If you genuinely want to help people here then it might be worth to contemplate the question I asked.

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

If you genuinely want to help people here then it might be worth to contemplate the question I asked.

There needs to be an openness and a willingness to trust/empty the glass.

Everything's already been said.

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery Is Not Ignorance—It Is the Illusion of Knowledge"  - Daniel J. Boorstin