Mike21

Drugs can't get you to Samadhi

138 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, James123 said:

What an ego man. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I've never heard Leo say psychedelics ALONE would help you realize samadhi. I've heard him say numerous times it is to be done in conjunction with meditation, self-inquiry, reading/learning, and decerning for yourself. Honestly, I do not understand why that guy is so aggressive. It's kind of weird.

3 hours ago, James123 said:

?? you are blaming scientists, meanwhile your pure powder 5 meo is created within laboratory. ??

To be fair the laboratories don't really exist since it's all a dream....or something

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

@impulse9 @James123 I couldn't care less either way.   My point is rather a tanget. 

It depends on what type of drugs you’re doing. Psychedelics in particular can absolutely put you on the path.

This might sound silly.. but I truly believe that psychedelics are grouped in with “drugs” for a reason - it’s like a safety net. I’ve known people who’ve fallen off at some point.. they get into drugs for whatever reason.. then have a strong psychedelic experience and are back on track even more than before they fell off.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

16 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

search "functional illiterate" on google. You simply don't understand or refuse to comprehend

20 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

again you  write without understanding what i wrote. There are trillions of reports of poeple having a "no self" experience on psychedelics. in my book this can be called mystical experience. Does this mean mean you get Enlightenment and full freedom from suffering from a few trips? of course not!

To close, i'm not defending anyone here, i simply observe, an i can say that on this topic your closemindedness is factual. You also don't comprehend what Leo says.

Brother, Just saying that enlightenment and mystical experiences are completely opposite to each other. Because the experiencer is just an illusion. “I” “experience” is an completely illusion.

Thats why “I” keep trying to warn everyone. The path people take depending on psychedelics as “my experience “ will go for forever. After enlightenment, realization happened, the “i” who takes psychedelics, have experiences, in the world, vs.. was just a thought process or so called illusion. Not even. I am already what i am, separation has never occurred. 

21 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:
2 hours ago, James123 said:

search "functional illiterate" on google. You simply don't understand or refuse to comprehend

No, this is not ethic.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, impulse9 said:

The fundamental truth of psychedelics is. . . 

An objective, normalized construct is a structural limitation. The construct may provide grounding and have truth and practical value in some contexts, yet it is limited within that construct. . . A map of Germany has value in some contexts. Yet contraction within, and adherence to, that map will restrict awareness, knowing and understanding of more expansive Europe.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@impulse9 @James123 I couldn't care less either way.   My point is rather a tanget. 

It depends on what type of drugs you’re doing. Psychedelics in particular can absolutely put you on the path.

This might sound silly.. but I truly believe that psychedelics are grouped in with “drugs” for a reason - it’s like a safety net. I’ve known people who’ve fallen off at some point.. they get into drugs for whatever reason.. then have a strong psychedelic experience and are back on track even more than before they fell off.

I also agree my experience is same i meditated for four years and after doing psychedelic only i realized what and how to do meditation. if it wasnt for psychedelics i would have been off track.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 minutes ago, Mightymule said:

I've never heard Leo say psychedelics ALONE would help you realize samadhi. I've heard him say numerous times it is to be done in conjunction with meditation, self-inquiry, reading/learning, and decerning for yourself. Honestly, I do not understand why that guy is so aggressive. It's kind of weird.

nope, he has said that if you are meditating you are wasting your time. It's all about drugs 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

2 minutes ago, mp22 said:

nope, he has said that if you are meditating you are wasting your time. It's all about drugs 

Can you cite that?  Show me.

2 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I also agree my experience is same i meditated for four years and after doing psychedelic only i realized what and how to do meditation. if it wasnt for psychedelics i would have been off track.

“?? “you” and “your experience “.

??

39 minutes ago, James123 said:

What an ego man. 

same guy who went gaga yesterday saying leo humiliated someone.

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

“?? “you” and “your experience “.

??

Oh honey i was waiting for your dumb comment. see man this people here might have problem saying this but i dont. @james123 is full of shit. and i dont know why leo has not yet banned you and keep on with your rhetoric.

oh and much love brother ❤

Edited by Harikrishnan

7 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

same guy who went gaga yesterday saying leo humiliated someone.

That person is still exist and has a self for him. He is me too. Because we are nothing. Enlightenment is being no one therefore everyone. 

7 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:
14 minutes ago, James123 said:

Oh honey i was waiting for your dumb comment. see man this people here might have problem saying this but i dont. @james123 is full of shit. and i dont know why leo has not yet banned you and keep on with your rhetoric.

If you say “me” or ‘my” “experience “ you have no idea what awakening is. As Leo, he thinks he is more awaken than all spiritual masters in entire history??? dont forget this so called conversations, you will need it when you dying and when you wont be able to surrender??? james123 is you?? and you have never born, you are already what you are. Now is non duality. Surrender.?

Edited by James123

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

That person is still exist and has a self for him. He is me too. Because we are nothing. Enlightenment is being no one therefore everyone. 

therefore no humiliation to.

If you say “me” or ‘my” “experience “ you have no idea what awakening is. As Leo, he thinks he is more awaken than all spiritual masters in entire history??? dont forget this so called conversations, you will need it when you dying and when you wont be able to surrender??? james123 is you??

i have no idea of awakening and so do you coz i am you. my experience is nothing.

my reply about my experience was to guy who talked about experience of psychedelic and in that language i answered. That person is still exist and has a self for him. He is me too. ?

I dont need this conversation when i am dying cause there is no one here dying i'm already dead.yes james 123 is also me 

Edited by Harikrishnan

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you say “me” or ‘my” “experience “ you have no idea what awakening is. As Leo, he thinks he is more awaken than all spiritual masters in entire history??? dont forget this so called conversations, you will need it when you dying and when you wont be able to surrender??? james123 is you?? and you have never born, you are already what you are. Now is non duality. Surrender.?

Realizing that there's no my, me etc. Doesn't mean that you will autistically point it out in every single sentence :)

1 minute ago, Harikrishnan said:

i have no idea of awakening and so do you coz i am you ?

3 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

my reply about my experience was to guy who talked about experience of psychedelic and in experience term i answered. That person is still exist and has a self for him. He is me too. ?

You are still looking from egoistic perspective thats why ego cant get it. “you” still think that you are a living creature and in life thats what called is separation.  that why you still sqy that “my” “experience “. ? there is no you to experience, We are nothing, thats why we have never born and identical. Get awaken dropped the “I”. ?

1 minute ago, James123 said:

You are still looking from egoistic perspective thats why ego cant get it. “you” still think that you are a living creature and in life thats what called is separation.  that why you still sqy that “my” “experience “. ? there is no you to experience, We are nothing, thats why we have never born and identical. Get awaken dropped the “I”. ?

No honey i am using that i, to have cool experience like making awakened folks go rehtoric. ?

anyway i dont want leo or mods to close this thread for getting low. im out ❤

11 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Realizing that there's no my, me etc. Doesn't mean that you will autistically point it out in every single sentence :)

Guys, just trying to help. Anyone can be autistic, and that so called different person is you. Judgement comes from very grounded ego. If you say that word, and if it happens to you, you are the one, who will get hurt the most, thats why you ironically saying that to others. Thats how ego works. Good luck everyone. 

Disrespect is way far away from awakening. Such as Leo.

Peace! 

Edited by James123

@James123 Lol, there is nothing enlightened about ranting on a forum which you think is illusory. And enlightenment is an experience even if it is not objective or sensory.

@impulse9 He meant that only the ego can have the feeling of improving or changing. Thats beacuse it is a mental contruction.
When he says that "you aren't" it means that the ego is occupied being something, while it cannot just be
God is just beingness without the needing of being a certain way, hence the notion of improving lose its meaning in this case.