Mike21

Drugs can't get you to Samadhi

138 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

You blame scientists and science meanwhile you get your entire awakening and knowledge from “product from laboratory”. What a contradiction.

If you keep being this aggressively dumb you'll be kicked from here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Calm down, friends. You are all awesome. You are the self. I love you all. And I feel like psychedelics are both placebo and not. Because everything in my opinion is so. And this subject confuses me as well. At one point, it is who I already and always am, and at another point, it showed me nirvana. I think it is as "real" as everything else. 

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

? Brother, you are more awake than shadguru, Peter Raltson, Mooji, Dalai Lama, Lao tzu, Ramana Maharshi. Ok accepted??

who knows who is awake and who is not, there are many smart guys who know how to see where the business is. What is evident is that no matter how enlightened you are, you don't know everything. in fact you don't know anything! You can only point out concepts that help people break free. So to say, psychedelics are useless, and without having tried them, he is arrogant and stupid, I don't care if Buddha and Jesus say it together. I only believe what I experience, and you should do the same. I respect your insights, but looks that you are being trapped in dogma. Forget all , open your mind!

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you keep being this aggressively dumb you'll be kicked from here.

There is no aggression. Where do you come up with aggression? We are argued your contradictions here. Where is your open mindedness? 

Additionally, you support scientist with using your magic powder of pure 5 meo. And every talk you did, you blame science. “i” dont support science but whatever you say contradicts itself. 

You are afraid and offended. Because these sentences are correct and truth hurts the ego. Dont be afraid because of your contradictions, lets have nicely conversation. Dont run. Lets have a nice and open minded conversation, instead of saying oh you will be kicked out. Don’t behave as such a kid.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Drugs are just a distinction in infinity. Of course they can get you to samadhi. As well anything. It just turns out drugs and other practices are particularly good at inducing Samadhi.

And even the objection of "not being able to maintain the Samadhi" it's not even solid. 3 weeks ago I took a drug, not even a psychedelic, but my intention was contemplation. I ended up having what they call a "blissful yogic state" that lasted almost 4 hours. As any other state, naturally or chemically induced, it changes. So of course I am not in that state. But overall state of consciousness has changed. Again, because God don't care if it wakes up sniffing a powder or hitting himself in the balls. So just get there. Over and over. By whatever means (but be responsible of course )

The world would be a lot better if we just would be less dogmatic. Is not that drugs are the "way to go", but also the way is . Just use the most tools you can, and remember distinctions are completely imaginary. That's why a drug can make you realize there are no drugs, just you ?

@James123 Aggressively dumb is not the same as plain old aggressive.

I don't have openmindeded conversations with fools.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo you seem to be closed-minded here and I didn't notice aggressivity from James...

If there's one thing that drugs can do, it is to create a Samadhi experience. That's like the most basic understanding of psychedelics. How you maintain that state is a different matter, and drugs can't do that, obviously. So, they're ultimately useless.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

who knows who is awake and who is not, there are many smart guys who know how to see where the business is. What is evident is that no matter how enlightened you are, you don't know everything. in fact you don't know anything! You can only point out concepts that help people break free. So to say, psychedelics are useless, and without having tried them, he is arrogant and stupid, I don't care if Buddha and Jesus say it together. I only believe what I experience, and you should do the same. I respect your insights, but looks that you are being trapped in dogma. Forget all , open your mind!

“i” tried. And enlightenment between psychedelics differences are way different than each other. 

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

. I only believe what I experience, and you should do the same. I respect your insights, but looks that you are being trapped in dogma. Forget all , open your mind!

?‍♂️There is no “you” nor life, universe  thats what enlightenment is. But psychedelics all the times gives you “my experience “. There is no “you”. And with psychedelics you can never “be”, because thought process goes on goes on goes on non stop. 

Follow “your” path brother. Good luck to you.

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

? Brother, you are more awake than shadguru, Peter Raltson, Mooji, Dalai Lama, Lao tzu, Ramana Maharshi. Ok accepted??

That people you mention didn´t take 5 meo dmt for 30 days. Actually they did´nt even take a single dosis

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@James123 Aggressively dumb is not the same as plain old aggressive.

I don't have openmindeded conversations with fools.

Explain the reason of being close minded or fool? Have you ever had sober enlightenment, which is forgetting everything ? Have you drop “you” sober? 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no “you” nor life, universe  thats what enlightenment is. But psychedelics all the times gives you “my experience “. There is no “you”. And with psychedelics you can never “be”, because thought process goes on goes on goes on non stop. 

Follow “your” path brother. Good luck to you.

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

I know there is no I, we are trying to communicate. If you're going to grab anything that says how in a political debate to try and put yourself above it, I drop the conversation. It seems that the only thing that interests you is to be the one whos right. ego on fire

10 minutes ago, Gabith said:

Leo you seem to be closed-minded here and I didn't notice aggressivity from James...

Just having nicely conversation brother. But truth hurts leo thats why he is offended and took it aggressively.  

3 minutes ago, RedLine said:

That people you mention didn´t take 5 meo dmt for 30 days. Actually they did´nt even take a single dosis

“i” did. Enlightenment is way deeper and permanent. There is no “you” nor life, universe  thats what enlightenment is. But psychedelics all the times gives you “my experience “. There is no “you”. And with psychedelics you can never “be”, because thought process goes on goes on goes on non stop. “You” name and label the “experience “ non stop. Anything you experienced is not enlightenment. Nothingness can not be experienced, can just “be”.

Edited by James123

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

“i” did. Enlightenment is way deeper and permanent. There is no “you” nor life, universe  thats what enlightenment is. But psychedelics all the times gives you “my experience “. There is no “you”. And with psychedelics you can never “be”, because thought process goes on goes on goes on non stop. “You” name and label the “experience “ non stop. Anything you experienced is not enlightenment. Nothingness can not be experienced, can just “be”.

Yes, I agree with that.

It is weird that such a thing as psychedelics do exist though. But as someone who had many experiences with psychedelics, I believe that one does not need them to experience nirvana. But, maybe because of the belief, it tends to being effective. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I know there is no I, we are trying to communicate. If you're going to grab anything that says how in a political debate to try and put yourself above it, I drop the conversation. It seems that the only thing that interests you is to be the one whos right. ego on fire

“I” am putting “myself”. No. Just provide you to knowledge that comes from most enlightened beings in the history. 

Just now, acidgoofy said:

@James123 and why can't you just "be" on psychedelics?

of course you can "be" on psychedelics, you always "be" so therefore there is no difference between be on psychedelics and don´t be on psychedelics

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

“I” am putting “myself”. No. Just provide you to knowledge that comes from most enlightened beings in the history. 

I already know how to search on Youtube what shadguru says and those. I am more interested in your insights, but they are always the same, . nothing, nothing, nothing. My question is: do you realize nothing in your meditation and in your daily life, or have you realized it once and all your thinking is based on that time? because when I read you, I see mind. The mind always repeat. And the ego needs to be right and show that the others are wrong, or ridicule, for example putting mocking emoticons . Well, I don't want to argue with you, once you offered me help  and I am grateful. I would like to be able to help you too, but for that you would have to put me at your level, and it seems that you need to be above

Edited by Breakingthewall

pissing contest

noun

VULGAR SLANG

a contest or rivalry in which the main concern of the parties involved is the conspicuous demonstration of superiority.

Dont look at me! Look inside!