Hardkill

Ben Shapiro still defends Trump

33 posts in this topic

Although Ben Shapiro is an intellectual prodigy in his own right, he actually seems like a pro-Trump conservative jerk. He even has said that he doesn't believe that Trump should not be considered guilty for the capitol riot attack at all, but instead is only at fault for raising the temperature amongst the entire crowd of protestors. He also believes that Trump should not be impeached for the second time. Here one vid on him explaining his point of views on Trump and the Capitol riots in-depth. What do you guys think?

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Ben Shapiro is an intellectual prodigy in his own right

explain-01.gif

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ben "Sell their houses" Shapiro. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Ben Shapiro, an intellectual prodigy? 

I got more brain cells than him. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

explain-01.gif

35 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Ben "Sell their houses" Shapiro. 

32 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Ben Shapiro, an intellectual prodigy? 

I got more brain cells than him. 

Well....whether you like it or not according to this Wikipedia article on him, which has been supported by solid sources, "At age 17, he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United States......Shapiro has written eleven books, the first being Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth (2004) and the latest being How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps (2020)." He graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2004, at age 20, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and then cum laude from Harvard Law School in 2007.[11] He then worked at the law offices of Goodwin Procter. As of March 2012, he ran an independent legal consultancy firm, Benjamin Shapiro Legal Consulting, in Los Angeles." 

He has also created a highly successful and popular Youtube Channel with over 2 millions followers. In fact, he has become known as a rising political star around the world. 

Also, while he does sound like a fast talking cartoon character, not to mention snooty, he does sound highly eloquent, very knowledgeable, and makes highly compelling arguments.  

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

very knowledgeable, and makes highly compelling arguments.  

Hahaha...

The way our culture defines success and intelligence is so fucked.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahaha...

So, how smart would you say Ben Shapiro is?

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Although Ben Shapiro is an intellectual prodigy in his own right

I get it. One can be very smart and still be socially underdeveloped

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahaha...

Just think about Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and the owner of Whole Foods....Geniuses in making money, but social idiots.

But, I think Elon Musk is slowly getting it, he sold all of his properties (he told Joe Rogan it “looks bad” for one person to have so much) and only today there was “news” of him donating 5million to the Kahn Academy (great organization btw). He “gets it” even though he 100% doesn’t “get it” just yet. 

Edited by Jennjenn

@Leo Gura

How? Graduating summa cum laude must have meaning?

Edited by Yali

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Graduating Summa cum Laude from Harvard means nothing

Dude, that's an elite level of academic achievement, particularly when you graduate at such a relatively early age and from arguably the top University in the country.

22 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Debatable. 

You need to work extremely hard to get to that level. That is very respectable. I am not even a fan of his, but I acknowledge this. 

Edited by louhad

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

What do you guys think?

Anyone watching that video is wasting one hour of their life

38 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I see much more merit if a black kid from the ghetto, who had a whole system against him, graduates from community college. Even more so if he was in foster care, in that case he deserves all the awards.  

Ben Sharipo was literally handheld into Harvard

11 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

I see much more merit if a black kid from the ghetto, who had a whole system against him, graduates from community college. Even more so if he was in foster care, in that case he deserves all the awards.  

Ben Sharipo was literally handheld into Harvard

How do you know he was literally handheld into Harvard? Just because he's a white boy who probably had a good upbringing?

18 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Anyone watching that video is wasting one hour of their life

You're more intelligent than him sadly. 

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Just because he's a white boy who probably had a good upbringing?

He is a Jewish boy. 

@Hardkill I will tell you about my experience from when I used to follow this guy.  At first he seems witty and addicting, but you are greatly underestimating his biases.  This was what led me to seeking out better media sources than the daily wire.

First of all, he constantly demonizes the left.  His biases become obvious when he uses the term "leftist" attempting to make people look bad without understanding them.

Shapiro is very poor on issues such as science vs. Religion.  Sam Harris is considered more evolved and it is clear when these two are against each other that Shapiro is out classed.

Shapiro constantly cherry picks and misinterpreted information about systemic racism.  There are several videos criticizing Shapiro in depth.  You can see that he sights many sources, but misrepresents them constantly.  His bias is very obvious here.

Among many other things, his moral absolutism makes him inflexible and incapable of looking at an issue from other perspectives.  This can lead to naive libertarian arguments like pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, underestimating the terrible conditions people could have.  In fact he sited Martin Luther king to argue the opposite of what he would say.

I could go on for a long time so I will just add one more.  "Facts don't care about your feelings" is a problematic way to view the world.  It does not help you to master your emotions, rather you unconsciously act out emotional biases while pretending to be hyper rational.  Ideas like these could hinder your ability to live a happy and fulfilling life.  I was hurt by operating under similar ideas before by failing to recognize that hyper rationalism is a consequence of a completely emotional bias.  Shapiro is a poor teacher of self love.  I ultimately stopped watching Shapiro in favor of this website because it is more worthwhile to listen to.

Leo posted a list of better conservatives somewhere in the first half of the mega thread about trump supporters storming the capitol.

1 minute ago, trenton said:

Shapiro constantly cherry picks and misinterpreted information about systemic racism.  There are several videos criticizing Shapiro in depth.  You can see that he sights many sources, but misrepresents them constantly.  His bias is very obvious here.

Among many other things, his moral absolutism makes him inflexible and incapable of looking at an issue from other perspectives.  This can lead to naive libertarian arguments like pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, underestimating the terrible conditions people could have.  In fact he sited Martin Luther king to argue the opposite of what he would say.

Not to mention his fast talking act to fool people