SamC

Is it easier to attract girls when you're horny?

32 posts in this topic

Today I talked to a girl on facetime that I know got attracted to me last time we had a call, but this time- I felt our convo was a bit off and not as intense.

I was not as sharp and embodied in my masculinity and I didn't feel the spark and polarity between us, and honestly I think one of the reasons to this is because I just wasn't that horny. I fapped two times earlier today and I could really fucking sense how the masculine animal inside of me who wanted pussy, kind of was not there. 

Anyway, what do you think? Is it true that you attract girls easier when you're horny? I know that the answer probably is yes, but then I want your explanation as to why. Thanks.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I'd say it's a yes for the reasons you've already pointed to. You are more likely to bring some exuberance and intent even if it's just in your tone of voice. I think this is moderated by your social skills though. If you're good with women, it'll enhance your attractiveness. If you're bad with women, it'll decrease your attractiveness because you'll just come across as creepy. 

I think it is definitely easier, especially when the horniness is not controlling you in any way but you are in control of it. Radiating a healthy desire for sex while not needing it or giving in to the primate energy seems to be quite attractive. 

I don’t remember which movie it was but someone recommended to rub one out before the date/ interaction to calm down a bit. They said it’s easier to formulate sentences and look relaxed for the date. 
I would guess it applies for younger dudes.

Depends what the goal is also ?

I find being horny counter-productive as it makes you needy and neediness is the biggest turn off.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Personally it makes you more bold and dominant and assertive if you have issues with those things like i do. Also you radiate more masculine energy which girls like. However it can make you more needy.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I find being horny counter-productive as it makes you needy and neediness is the biggest turn off.

Makes a lot of sense actually.

The Something-About-Marry-strategy is a good one: don't go out with a loaded gun ;)

But I know plenty of PUAs like to go out like thirsty wolves and it gets them good results. Beast mode does work.

The key is to go out and approach regardless of anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Some guys get really motivated to make shit happen and some guys get too needy.

With me, when I am REALLY interested/horny, I tend to game way better as I lack that masculine energy, closer mentality when I am not that interested, which is common. 

But some girls just wake something in me, making me horny as fuck, oozing sexual energy, my whole vibe changes and she feels it, they love it. 

@Recursoinominado How many girls have you approached in total if i may ask? Just curious. Was it hard at first to get results? I assume it is scary af when you start but was it hard to get your first lay and stuff

42 minutes ago, MrBON said:

@Recursoinominado How many girls have you approached in total if i may ask? Just curious. Was it hard at first to get results? I assume it is scary af when you start but was it hard to get your first lay and stuff

I have no idea how many approaches i did. It depends a lot to which venue I was, sometimes i did daygame in a shopping mall, find 2~3 girls worth approaching was lucky and sometimes i went to gigantic parties like the carnival here in Brazil, with endless girls to approach, 12h a day, 6~7 days straight. 

I wasn't a complete retard when i started actually practicing game, i had a few GF but i was never able to do cold approaches consistently and efficiently, also i always wanted to get high-quality women, which i wasn't able to do. Even just learning about gaming gave me a nice understanding, i got my hottest GF before i started to do some serious practice. At one point, i actually break up with her because i wanted to learn game and it was the best thing i did.

The best thing to me is to learn how to get yourself in state, and from there, everything is SO MUCH EASIER, even if you are a newbie. I remember my first closes from cold approaching, it was amazing. Think about the possibilities: you see a girl you don't know in a mall, you go talk to her, you guys exchange numbers, you meet later and have sex, how amazing is that?

@SamC Does it really matter? Just be yourself. You dont really want to try to get a girl you're not going to like or is not going to like you back based on whether you're "horny" or "masculine" or whatever lol. That'll just end up in a weird place. You do you though!

9 hours ago, Depersonilized said:

@SamC Does it really matter? Just be yourself. You dont really want to try to get a girl you're not going to like or is not going to like you back based on whether you're "horny" or "masculine" or whatever lol. That'll just end up in a weird place. You do you though!

Just curious my man. It's not like being horny is my number 1 piller of game lmao.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Something-About-Marry-strategy is a good one: don't go out with a loaded gun ;)

But I know plenty of PUAs like to go out like thirsty wolves and it gets them good results. Beast mode does work.

The key is to go out and approach regardless of anything.

Interesting! Thanks for the insight Leo

On 1/14/2021 at 9:23 AM, SamC said:

I was not as sharp and embodied in my masculinity and I didn't feel the spark and polarity between us, and honestly I think one of the reasons to this is because I just wasn't that horny. I fapped two times earlier today and I could really fucking sense how the masculine animal inside of me who wanted pussy, kind of was not there. 

I don't think it is about being horny.. its more about being full of masculine energy. That energy does not have to make you a horny rabbit.. and it can in fact be redirected to other "higher" pursuits. But as long as you have it, and your "batteries are fully charged", everyone will sense it and treat you accordingly. Because that is when you are in your element.

I had this issue, until I got my testosterone levels checked and it came back to that of an 80-year old. 

I'd say, before making any judgements, get your test levels checked. 

Fapping shouldn't affect your masculinity or ability to close. 

After getting my testosterone back into range, fapping actually makes me more horny/hungry. 

Ahhh I pussied out today. 

I am left hating myself. 

Due to awful weather & restrictions, I only get so many chances. 

I pussied out. Still an Incel.

Being horny doesn't or not doesn't matter as much as just not being a pussy. 

I really want an accountability partner. 

Edited by Striving for more

35 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

I am left hating myself. 

I understand that you beat yourself up and that you suffer from low self esteem and all that, I do too. it's okey, let those feelings be bro, feel it.

But man, remember it is not the thoughts that you are. Your story of being an incel and all what that means is just a story. It is not you.... cause if you were fuck someone tomorrow? What would happen, you'd not be that identity anymore. Like think about it, one fuck and you'd be a totally "different" person... atleast you would think so. In other words, that identity doesn't exsist - other than in your mind. It is only real cause you create a narrative that when you blow your load on a girl, that action will magically change you at your core;)  but than again does that reasoning really have substance? How much can one fuck change you?

See it's not about being an incel.. 

it is what it means!!! Being an incel for you  = I am worthless for you. That's the real core to this challenge. 

And I know.. It doesn't matter when you're entangled In different stories and anxiety, I get that. But realize that A you're not alone and not your thoughts and B that you can experience having sex with a girl if you want even if you don't belive it + accept your feelings as they are. Accept everything. The resistance aswell. Accept that you hate yourself.

And than get to work and work on your self esteem and attraction skills.

There is a new day tomorrow. Keep your head up man.

Edited by SamC

12 hours ago, Striving for more said:

I am left hating myself. 

hmmmm... That's an interesting choice of words. Something to think about.

A word used for the thing you are desperately seeking, is also the word you use for weak/cowardly.

@Recursoinominado So if a girl finds you okay looking, so not legit ugly but not attractive, just okay then you can still attract her?