SamC

Is it easier to attract girls when you're horny?

32 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Ahhh I pussied out today. 

I am left hating myself. 

Due to awful weather & restrictions, I only get so many chances. 

I pussied out. Still an Incel.

Being horny doesn't or not doesn't matter as much as just not being a pussy. 

I really want an accountability partner. 

3 second rule: When you see a hot girl, count to three and start walking over to her even if you have no clue what you'll say.

Try a very authentic and natural opener like: "Excuse me. Hi. I just saw you 3 seconds ago and forced myself to come over her and talk to you. I didn't want to but I knew I had to."

Let your opener just be a straight narration of how you feel or think. And don't forget to fucking smile as you open.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Striving for more said:

I pussied out. Still an Incel.

Being horny doesn't or not doesn't matter as much as just not being a pussy. 

Maybe start with your demeaning attitude towards pussy. It's the greatest thing in the world. If you or anyone calls you a pussy, say "thank you, that's the greatest compliment you can call me, I am the most fucking amazing thing ever!".  

7 hours ago, MrBON said:

@Recursoinominado So if a girl finds you okay looking, so not legit ugly but not attractive, just okay then you can still attract her?

Yes. you can be a 5 in looks but date a 10 if you focus on developing other areas that women value WAY more than looks:

Status, social calibration, confidence, masculine energy, career success, leadership skills, social proof, free self-expression, self-validation, sense of entitlement etc.

MOST of those are develop with GAME. 

I have seen this play out over and over again.

If your game/status is better than mine, you can be the ugliest motherfucker, women will prefer you over me.

THAT BEING SAID, do improve your looks as much as possible, get in shape, buy some cool clothes, develop a nice style, maybe some awesome tattoos. Style often trumps vanilla good looks.

Guys who are horny right away can be disgusting.... Or painfully hot. Depends. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Megan Alecia

On 17/01/2021 at 2:03 PM, Megan Alecia said:

Guys who are horny right away can be disgusting.... Or painfully hot. Depends. 

That's such a vague answer ...

Also, I think it's a dumb topic, because most guys are horny anyway, it shouldn't be a deterrent or a lubricant for attraction. It's just a default to the human condition. 

I can't imagine how a girl would be able to workout that you're horny anyway ... unless you're like commando with a big hard on & she sees it lol...

If I had to argue, I'd say it helps, just because I feel more enthusiastic & I have better eye contact.  

Edited by Striving for more

I don’t think there is a one optimal approach to this. If your horny your more likely to act, but also to come off as desperate. So if your problem is not approaching then going out with a “loaded gun” might the option better suited for you.

Horniness works if you don't have neediness issues. If you want your penis to latch onto her vagina like an umbilical cord for your mommy issues - then horniness is only going to 10x your neediness.

However, a non-needy horny person would probably radiate sexual appreciation rather than desperation. 

42 minutes ago, Setzer901 said:

Horniness works if you don't have neediness issues. If you want your penis to latch onto her vagina like an umbilical cord for your mommy issues - then horniness is only going to 10x your neediness.

However, a non-needy horny person would probably radiate sexual appreciation rather than desperation. 

Okey

#fap5timesperdayitisthen:P

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Horniness is good if you're going beast-mode in a high energy club with lots of sets to burn.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 17.1.2021 at 8:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

Try a very authentic and natural opener like: "Excuse me. Hi. I just saw you 3 seconds ago and forced myself to come over her and talk to you. I didn't want to but I knew I had to."

Let your opener just be a straight narration of how you feel or think. And don't forget to fucking smile as you open.

Imagine saying that without smiling. Just staring at her with a serious face. LOL

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

State transference as a big impact in game. So if you spend some time with a girl feel peaceful and joyful, she will start feeling that way as well. It works the same with sexual desire. Eye contact play a big role in that dynamic. Do no fap for a month and see what happens !

Of course if you are being so horny that it makes you needy, then the girl will feel the neediness as well and it will be a big turnoff. So find the right balance that works for you.

If you can get to a place in your life where you don't need anything, then the hornier you are the more attractive you will be to women.

I think yes. After all, girls feel everything very subtly. You can also verify this with the help of https://hookupguru.com/adult-dating-sites. Here you can become a truly excited man and at the same time see how the girls react. Everything is very simple on the site. But the sensations remain for a long time.