The Don

Candace Owens Is Suing Facebook and Other Big Tech Companies

129 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But he can no longer do it from the comfort of his toilet.

Wouldn't you say that's unfair and mean? Did not our founding fathers intend for the President to be able to incite riots from his golden toilet?

Hahaha Yeah poor guy

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Ironically Trump does more harm and damage via Twitter than nukes.

The military command will never allow him to launch a nuke. Trump does not actually control the nukes

Interesting.  So not like on the picture, nuke button in one hand, Twitter in the other. lol

1 minute ago, intotheblack said:

Interesting.  So not like on the picture, nuke button in one hand, Twitter in the other. lol

He should do a selfie while pressing the nuke button, he'll be seen as an hero!

what we have here is literally a classic case of devilry. not directly addressing anything, just further sowing chaos and confusion to hide in the shadows. 

"you are censoring us and our freedom of speech, political discourse is dead" -> their political discourse is blatant lies, threats to cause violence or shit muddying the waters making it difficult to discern fact from fiction. 

At the end of the day People get blocked from social media every day... why should the president and politicians be above the rules? They’ve had loads of chances 

11 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

The question is who monitors if "Fact Checkers" are lying or not?

You are the sole arbiter of all truth in the universe.

Ta-da! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The Don Bro, imagine if Elon Musk is actually on their side (pedophiles one)?? Maybe all this fame is just a public image of his and his goal is to ultimately make us more enslaved?? How can we trust Elon Musk, bro?? :(

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, The Don said:

It's not a crime. They can do whatever they want. They can censor us, remove us, or ban us. In the end, they will accomplish absolutely nothing.

I'm about to contact Candace Ownes' team and suggest her to have a conversation with Elon Musk for the purpose of building a smartphone company with a unique OS and a new App Store.

I will contact other people as well regarding this matter, even the Trump campaign. I have a compulsive desire to achieve this goal and I won't stop until I'll persuade them; even if it'll take months or years.

We will have our own gateway in the virtual world, meaning a smartphone built by ourselves, an App Store, and an operating system that can't be controlled by Big Tech.

There are lots of ex-Google, ex-Apple engineers that wanna work.

I don't understand why nobody on the right is thinking and talking about a similar alternative. It seems I have to do everything in my power to persuade them.

If Facebook and Twitter can't stand us, we'll have our own communication channels. And the left will be welcomed as well.

In a free, healthy society, the so-called "hate speech" must be allowed in order to be countered properly.

You don't understand. 

There are already such things. Do you think that the right wing that invests so much money into propaganda won't use a little bit of tech support to build a platform for free speech crusaders to gather together. 

Haven't you heard of Gab and Bitchute? 

You know what happened there. Gab was shut down by the Federal government because one of the persons there had been posting weird stuff and then they went and blew up a synagogue. 

Look up. 

That's what happens on such sites. All sorts of anti Semitic bullshit is allowed there and that is basically more of radicalization rather than free speech. 

Nobody really stops anyone from thinking anything or saying anything. 

But what a person says especially on a platform where they can have some amount of power is obviously going to have its own consequences. 

If your so called free speech causes people to pick up guns then I won't call it free speech. 

Time for you to open your eyes really wide. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

K1EoJOC.png

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In a free, health society, so-called "rape" must be allowed in order to be countered properly.

Rape is always wrong; we have laws against it. Any rapist must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

On the other hand, I want the left to speak freely, without being censored or suspended from Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter for that matter.

I also want the right to speak freely, without having their accounts suspended from social media.

We must ensure that every individual speaks freely, even if they talk non-sense.

I'm not a conservative. I call myself a classical liberal.

If it were up to me, I would never suppress free speech.

I can see the difference between a leftist and a conservative:

1. A conservative never seeks to censor the left; even the far-left.

2. The normal leftists are calling for the suspension of conservative pundits.

That's reality.

My suggestion is to let the other side speak freely. When somebody lies, call him out but don't silence him. It will only get worse.

Me on the road less traveled.

38 minutes ago, The Don said:

I can see the difference between a leftist and a conservative:

2. The normal leftists are calling for the suspension of conservative pundits.

That's reality.

Read this. It talks about how both sides try to censor each other when they can. 

https://www.amazon.com/Free-Speech-Me-But-Not-Thee/dp/006019006X

Even your buddy Trump sued people for their speech, wanted to jail people who burn the flag for a year, wanted nfl to fire a guy for kneeling... 

ThAtS rEaLiTy.

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

@The Don Bro, imagine if Elon Musk is actually on their side (pedophiles one)?? Maybe all this fame is just a public image of his and his goal is to ultimately make us more enslaved?? How can we trust Elon Musk, bro?? :(

I believe Elon Musk is on our side because he told Americans that they shouldn't give up their liberties so easily. He was referring to the inhumane  (COVID-19) measures that were exclusively taken in left-wing states.

We found out that the COVID-19 lockdowns had a huge impact on mental health. It led to countless suicides, even among children. And it didn't flatten the curve.

Liberty is a God-given right. If it comes from the government, it can be taken away.

We must ensure that people remain free.

47 minutes ago, The Don said:

Guess you slept through the Cold War and McCarthy in history class.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@The Don You are not allowed to say everything you want unpunished - and that's a good thing.

What about defamation, insults, verbal abuse, commission of a crime, direct inciting of violence, etc. -- just to name a few.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 minute ago, vibv said:

@The Don You are not allowed to say everything you want unpunished - and that's a good thing.

Thank you! That's why I love to be part of this amazing community.

We don't have to hate each other because we have different views on politics.

What unites us here is consciousness.

We have to make the world a better place. That includes involvement and taking action through example, not by force.

I don't want to impose my views on people. I just want to clarify where we differ. I prefer clarity over agreement.

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

What about defamation, insults, verbal abuse, commission of a crime, direct inciting of violence, etc. -- just to name a few.

If somebody insults you, you don't have to take it personally.

We have laws for most of these unlawful acts.

1 hour ago, The Don said:

On the other hand, I want the left to speak freely, without being censored or suspended from Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter for that matter.

We must ensure that every individual speaks freely, even if they talk non-sense

If Hitler had Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. should he be censored? 

50 minutes ago, Raphael said:

If Hitler had Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. should he be censored? 

He should be kept in prison.

Jsut so you know, I'm not in favor of letting terrorists on our social media platforms.

We all have common sense.

7 minutes ago, louhad said:

"Classical liberals" are today's conservatives. 

similar to how 50 years from now, today's liberals would be conservatives. 

?

56 minutes ago, The Don said:

He should be kept in prison.

Jsut so you know, I'm not in favor of letting terrorists on our social media platforms.

We all have common sense.

Good. So we have to limit its freedom because otherwise it would hurt everyone.

I think that you have some misunderstanding in discussions about limiting freedom. Discussions about limiting freedom here aren't about shutting up everyone and instauring communism, but about putting proper limitations to extreme behaviors (nazism, racism, misinformation, etc.) and too much stupidity. There need to be a proper limit to what someone can say in order to keep a place a minimum healthy.

Obviously, every place has its own standards. The standards for the actualized.org forum are pretty high for example, but even with that, some stupidity is still allowed on this forum because people need to learn by making mistakes.

There's a limit everywhere. Concerning Trump for example he already break the limit on Twitter a long time about, but his status allowed him some privileges until recently.

I bet that you wouldn't like been unfairly called a racist, neonazi, etc. or insulted by some dumb leftists. Wouldn't it be great to limit their freedom so that they don't unfairly insult you and that everyone has an open discussion about their divergences?

Edited by Raphael

32 minutes ago, louhad said:

"Classical liberals" are today's conservatives. 

There's nothing wrong with being a classical liberal. You simply want others to live prosperous lives. You want them to have liberty and be happy.

That's all. And I'm not even serving any ideology. I like good ideas like capitalism, freedom of speech, and liberty.