Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,124 posts in this topic

A spiral dynamics stage red leader lashing out.

What kind of message does this send to other leaders and people in the world? this is supposed to be America, land of the free!

Posted (edited)

United States has literally reached the status of a Banana Republic. Literal fascists storming the Capital to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a Democratic election. What a sad and frightening state of affairs we've descended to, even if it's not a surprising one...

Edited by DocWatts

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

David French is a Conservative writer for whom I have a lot of respect for:

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

11 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Is impeachment a realistic option at this point?

Yes. If impeachment begins before Jan. 20th. A former president can be impeached and convicted to prevent him form ever taking office again. 

It's incredible luck that the senate just fell at the hands of the democrats on the same day. And that by the slightest margin possible.

The dems will need both house to manage the multiple crisis to come.

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?” - Rumi.

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Yes. If impeachment begins before Jan. 20th. A former president can be impeached and convicted to prevent him form ever taking office again. 

That would be hilarious because it would make Trump the only president in US history to lose the popular vote twice and also get impeached twice.

I feel like a big reason some Trump supporters are turning violent is because they want to get even with the violent protestors of the left. Part of the left burned and looted, let's do it too fuck it.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I feel like a big reason some Trump supporters are turning violent is because they want to get even with the violent protestors of the left. Part of the left burned and looted, let's do it too fuck it.

You can't blame the left for this, the right has to take responsibility for its actions, especially when they were condemning the blm protests peaceful or otherwise. They're also getting violent to stop a legal democratic election, I couldn't think of a worse reason to get violent. Tbf though I can't even lump the right altogether, this is people who are shitting on democracy whilst simultaneously preaching about democracy against everyone else, the levels of hypocrisy are actually insane 

Edited by Consept

7 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

That would be hilarious because it would make Trump the only president in US history to lose the popular vote twice and also get impeached twice.

Inciting an insurgency against the U.S. government and being supportive of it, seems to meet the standard of impeachment and removal. Not many worse offenses than that. 

Logging in to say holy shit this is insane lol.

I can't wait to see in a few years when they investigate this past decade and see how much the internet had to do with all of this.  I've always suspected it's propane tank to a fire but small documentaries are already starting to talk about it (The Social Dilemma for example).  Algorithms baby.

20 minutes ago, Consept said:

You can't blame the left for this, the right has to take responsibility for its actions, especially when they were condemning the blm protests peaceful or otherwise. They're also getting violent to stop a legal democratic election, I couldn't think of a worse reason to get violent. Tbf though I can't even lump the right altogether, this is people who are shitting on democracy whilst simultaneously preaching about democracy against everyone else, the levels of hypocrisy are actually insane 

It’s ironic how the right constantly talks about taking personal responsibility, yet they are unwilling to take any responsibility. Blaming this alt-right insurgency against the U.S. government on the left is ludicrous. 

There are some reasonable people on the right. They need to step up, take a principled stand and condemn this rather than blaming the left. 

Trumpers / far right can’t condemn it because they prioritize being against democrats / the left. Condemning this violent criminal insurgency would mean that they would have to agree with democrats. They can’t deal with that cognitive dissonance so rational / justify it in bizarre ways. 

11 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

Look at how loyal you stay to "your team", even as they form a Fascist coup against the government. 

Notice how your rules are different for "your team" than they are for the "other team". 

If you want to identify with the right, take some personal responsibility and be even-handed. Stop blaming "the left" for the problems with far right extremists. Stop bending your mind in loops of cognitive dissonance to be an apologist for literal Fascists.

Think for yourself and actually be principled in your stances. If you're going to denounce rioting on the left... also denounce it when your team does it. Stop making the things that you identify with the exception. 

Become aware. Your unwavering allegiance to "your team" is just your allegiance to your own ego in disguise.

Click here to watch my Free 60-Minute Shadow Integration Masterclass!

The masterclass includes all the foundational information you need for beginning a Shadow Work practice. DM me if you have any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

18 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

Delusional, the left has rarely been violent and even if they were, emulating them doesn’t solve anything!

Stop posting right wing shit on this forum, you do it constantly.

Albert Camus

This is absolutely disgraceful what is going on here! Weeks of right wing propaganda info-tainment spewed from people like Nick Fuentes on the fringes of frog meme internet has not distilled into actual violence!

Incredibly shameful, I hope every one of these MAGA fuckers gets arrested.

Albert Camus

21 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I feel like a big reason some Trump supporters are turning violent is because they want to get even with the violent protestors of the left.

No, the only reason those people became violent is because they can't express themselves in any other way. It's ideology pushed to a toxic and dangerous degree.

"Love is all that I can give to you ❤ Love is more than just a game for two!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JErVP6xLZwg 

10 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Incredibly shameful, I hope every one of these MAGA fuckers gets arrested.

13 got arrested today 🤣

26 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Inciting an insurgency against the U.S. government and being supportive of it, seems to meet the standard of impeachment and removal. Not many worse offenses than that. 

They have to held him accountable once for all

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Was there any violence or are they just standing there? 

Besides breaking a few window. 

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

If Trump doesn't go to jail is going to happen again and maybe they will succeed doing a coup d'etat.

They (Congress) have to show that no one can come and threaten democracy like this.

Trump was fueling those crazy guys, but as Obama said, the GOP has been doing that from long time ago, Trump only took it to a new level.

How do you know that the election fraud is not true, do you have any proof? If fraud is real then Trump and his supporters aro who are defending democracy. Be careful because fraud has been done in countries like Venezuela and Spain, why cant happen in the USA?