Flowerfaeiry

Leo's quality of work is unparalleled

43 posts in this topic

This is what makes Actualized.org so unique and powerful and why Leo is one of the greatest minds of his generation. 

I know of no other people who have any online presence that create such consistently quality, in depth work. It doesn't matter if the watcher doesn't agree with the substance of Leo's teachings, the thought, dedication and care that Leo puts into them is apparent. 

Edited by Flowerfaeiry

"You Create Magic" 

He is truly the embodiment of mastery. 

But... hes not special... Dont worship him... You can do it too! With whatever purpose you have!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Tai Lopez mogs him tbh.

Leo has greater depth, but Tai teaches you way more practical/useful and interesting stuff.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Leo-Gura’s-Actualized-org-a-scam

Oh LOOK CRITICISM

Means nothing

Sorry Tai preaches a more holistic and complete worldview.

Tai has more applicable, easy to understand and practical ideas that he has even systematized more.

When Leo writes a book, I'll perhaps change my mind.

Tai has also given away over a million dollars worth of things, how much has Leo given away?

12 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

This is what makes Actualized.org so unique and powerful and why Leo is one of the greatest minds of his generation. 

I know of no other people who have any online presence that create such consistently quality, in depth work. It doesn't matter if the watcher doesn't agree with the substance of Leo's teachings, the thought, dedication and care that Leo puts into them is apparent. 

Ken Wilber

1 hour ago, The_Alchemist said:

Tai has more applicable, easy to understand and practical ideas that he has even systematized more.

You are comparing apples with oranges. 

Tai will get you a Lambo. Leo will get you to Limbo. :)  

2 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Tai has also given away over a million dollars worth of things, how much has Leo given away?

Good luck with that approach.

13 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I know of no other people who have any online presence that create such consistently quality, in depth work. 

In addition to depth, I’d add breadth. There are a lot of experts that go deep into one or two topics, yet much fewer that go deep into a diversity of topics. 

There are many brilliant people you could compare me against.

But Tai Lopez??

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Congrats to those that had *Leo vs Tai Lopez* on their 2020 Actualized Bingo Card.

6 hours ago, Rilles said:

Good for that guy to stick to his guns when Tai said "so let's talk about real estate..."

To be fair to Tai Lopez, knowing the formal definition of a cap rate has nothing to do with being successful in real estate.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To be fair to Tai Lopez, knowing the formal definition of a cap rate has nothing to do with being successful in real estate.

The point of the video was that Tai Lopez tries to be slippery and clever instead of just admitting he doesnt know what a cap rate is. Not very honest. Besides its just a funny video, I dont really know much about Tai Lopez, hes not my vibe.

But there are tons of those videos, theres one where he says he reads of thousands of books and then it turns out he only reads like 2 pages to get the gist of it. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

Ken Wilber

Yup, but Ken Wilber is hard to understand sometimes, for me a non-native speaker at least. He uses unusual academic words that I have to check in the dictionary, while Leo uses everyday language.

I find Rupert Sheldrake to be very similar to Leo, but with less emphasis on practical spirituality and more on science and epistemology, which makes sense, since he is a professional researcher.

Edited by Girzo

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Tai Lopez tries to be slippery and clever instead of just admitting he doesnt know what a cap rate is.

Or he just has an intuitive definition of it which serves him fine. It is similar to ROI.

He is slippery and clever though for sure. Snake oil salesman type of guy. But then again, that's exactly what you aspire to be if you follow Tai Lopez. So get a taste of your own medicine ;)