Mr Being

Elliott Hulse has completely lost his mind

160 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It makes perfect sense: ego backlash and shadow

But you said that one can only take steps forward on the spiral...

I'm not friendly.

Just now, Evil Raccoon said:

No I didn't.

And Hulse never went solid Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Reality is complex and non-linear.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No I didn't.

7:45 and 10:12 pal.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

5 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

@Carl-Richard How can I avoid going back to Blue?

Integrate and transcend it.

@Evil Raccoon Watch the rest of my videos. Don't bastardize my work.

5 hours ago, RedLine said:

massive cross cultural statistics, not just a bunch of american students in the 70s, to begin with

historial analysis too, what you call green, Spengler would called it last phase of civlizations, for example

Weird way to interpret "make sense", but ok. Empiricism is one approach, but you can also take your own knowledge of history and culture and compare it to the predictions of SD to see how it holds up.

Edited by Carl-Richard

48 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

but you can also take your own knowledge of history and culture and compare it to the predictions of SD to see how it holds up.

I did that, and SD doesn´t fix with reality. That is why I am asking for empiric prove so they can convince me.

A similiar interesting case was this guy Brian Rose from London Real. At one point he was really peeking into Green, taking Ayahuasca and becoming vulnerable with his audience. He was becoming a real hippie and you could really see it. 

But then he had a huge backlash. I think partly catalyzed by the pandemic, he went full conspiracy theorist and free speech warrior mode, also basically scammed massive amounts of money from his followers. 

I notice in many of these cases and in myself as well how some underlying trauma can really just stop your development. There is a very real and powerful pain that comes with change, and it's not always just something you can push through. It requires a raging and burning hellfire of desire that is stronger than anything else. It seems that usually real development happens unconsciously only as a life/death survival reaction. So if we want to consciously develop, the level of desire for that must be at least as strong as the will to survive. It's real tough work.

In the image below you can see a painting of what I see as his megalomaniac stage red shadow. That persona is fed by his mentor Dan Pena. In his Ayahuasca documentary, you can see his internal battle where he is torn apart by his new revelations from his psychedelic experiences, which makes him want to spread good in the world and the other part of him, which is all about being a ruthless billionaire kingpin. 

Screenshot_20210129-225134__01.jpg

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@Striving for more

On 1/25/2021 at 3:15 PM, Striving for more said:

Great video on the evolution of Elliot Hulse. 

Shows the positive sides & the unique value he's brought, as well as his downfall.

I still benefit from some of a couple of his older videos e.g "bioenergetics", especially the one on "beating depression via expression" where he does that crazy release expressive emotional thing (dunno how to describe it lots of screaming ect..) & I still use this today if I'm in a  quiet private place .

^ I meant trauma release through physical expression.

The trauma release is definitely one of the best aspects that he shared in his journey.

@TheAlchemist I have never seen someone back peddle and become such a degenerate as quickly as Brian Rose. He was putting out high quality content and appeared to be quite developed in 2019. Then COVID happened and holy shit did he go off the rails. I'm pretty sure with inspiration from Alex Jones (who he did video colabs with around this time) he scammed his looney fanbase out of over a million dollars to set up some nonexistent video platform. There is a video that basically goes into this. The dude straight up scammed his new found base of Alex Jones fans as quickly as he got them. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Evil Raccoon Watch the rest of my videos. Don't bastardize my work.

You actually mentioned in another thread that there's progression up the spiral, and regression due to various social factors like shortage of resources that lead to harder conditions and fulfillment of survival needs. It's not a guarantee that an individual is solidly in a stage if other factors have a negative contribution. 

@Lyubov

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

@TheAlchemist I have never seen someone back peddle and become such a degenerate as quickly as Brian Rose. He was putting out high quality content and appeared to be quite developed in 2019. Then COVID happened and holy shit did he go off the rails. I'm pretty sure with inspiration from Alex Jones (who he did video colabs with around this time) he scammed his looney fanbase out of over a million dollars to set up some nonexistent video platform. There is a video that basically goes into this. The dude straight up scammed his new found base of Alex Jones fans as quickly as he got them. 

He's an interesting case of how powerful an ego backlash can be, can regress you in development, and how isolation due to the pandemic is a tricky state to manage if you're more of an extroverted type. Sometimes I take it for granted because of my meditation practices, but yes dealing with loneliness takes training too.

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

I did that, and SD doesn´t fix with reality.

Since you're a number's person, to what extent are we talking? 0% reliability? 10%? 20%? Surely there are atleast some cases where you find SD to have some predictive capability (anything else would be dishonest). The question is just how much.

Edited by Carl-Richard

You can integrate any stage the Spiral you want. And no stage should be demonized 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

When your mentor is Dan Pena.

Yeah....

Why not the devil himself?

this is the website Brian Rose set up with the $1,000,000 in donations he got https://freedomplatform.tv/ and he then tried to run an additional $250,000 monthly donation goal for "running costs" before his base realized they had been tricked... You would have to be incredibly naive to think something like this even costs 10% of a million to set up. The whole thing took place in broad daylight so I'm not making anything up here. It is probably the biggest grift/scam I've seen take place on youtube during the pandemic. 

Edited by Lyubov

Brian ross is running for mayor in London, i have seen couple of videos where he is going around city blaming UK govt for lockdown and so people are having no job, i guess he is in   covid 19 denial  bandwagon.  its interesting to see his downward spiral. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

33 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Brian ross is running for mayor in London, i have seen couple of videos where he is going around city blaming UK govt for lockdown and so people are having no job, i guess he is in   covid 19 denial  bandwagon.  its interesting to see his downward spiral. 

How Trumpian.