Mr Being

Elliott Hulse has completely lost his mind

160 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Kamran said:

I wanna know why he's wrong.

Easy. Stage Green shadow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Kamran said:

So yeah I watched this to the end and it's.... Interesting.... I feel unsettled by   j u s t   knowing that he's 'wrong' but I wanna know why he's wrong. I understand the fear but I wouldn't know what to tell someone who comes up to me and tells me all this stuff, if that makes sense

He should call his movement

S   trong
E   nergetic
M  en
E   merge
N  ow

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 05/01/2021 at 7:04 PM, mmKay said:

If he accepted that marriage is not that important, that would mean that the last 20 years of his life or whatever were delusion. He demonizes casual sex and sleeping around.

He's definitely lost it. 

It is funny what you said about RSD Tyler @mmKay funny how appeared all open minded back then, probably unleashed deep feelings of insecurity & regret.

He's ideologically pro monogamy lol. 

Also ideologically against abortion, contraception, LGBTQ ... 

I feel like he needs to get divorced & become a PUA. 

& Take some mushrooms.

Edited by Striving for more

Great video on the evolution of Elliot Hulse. 

Shows the positive sides & the unique value he's brought, as well as his downfall.

I still benefit from some of a couple of his older videos e.g "bioenergetics", especially the one on "beating depression via expression" where he does that crazy release expressive emotional thing (dunno how to describe it lots of screaming ect..) & I still use this today if I'm in a  quiet private place .

^ I meant trauma release through physical expression.

Edited by Striving for more

58 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Shows the positive sides & the unique value he's brought, as well as his downfall.

I still benefit from some of a couple of his older videos e.g "bioenergetics", especially the one on "beating depression via expression" where he does that crazy release expressive emotional thing (dunno how to describe it lots of screaming ect..) & I still use this today if I'm in a  quiet private place .

really good doccumentary, but there wasn't much value for me personally for that one hour lol.

He was really onto something at that " shaman phase " IMO at 24:08, and I really had a lot of respect for him at that point 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Remember not to get distracted from your own inner work by paying attention to these clowns too much.

There are so many wacky and boisterous personas in the world, that you could spend a lifetime getting invested and being entertained by them all, only to have all that time pass and realize it was a waste.

Just drive by the circus with a smile, and wave.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy 1. It's not fair to merely label Elliot as a clown & he has done some good stuff, as I mentioned his trauma release video was very enlightening for me on using physical expression to release repressed emotions. 

2. It's a worthwhile documentary because it provides lessons on ideology & ego backlash & other stuff. 

3. I do get you're point though, we do ultimately need to focus on our own lives & not be youtube junkies

@Striving for more I don't use the word clown merely as a negative thing like. Of course you can also get positives from them like you mentioned, which is great.

I mean more the essence of a clown itself, which is too distract. People lose the bigger picture, and get too caught up in the "hey look at this guy, he said X". And then people are further drawn into arguing the XYZ's and the positive/negatives of the clown. Which are all endless semantics, because the clown doesn't care. They're just happy the distraction is working, of course this isn't a conscious process.

I do hope for people though that they have the consciousness to see through this, and know better, so they can make the world better.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Used to watch his early videos and he seemed on point. Will have to watch this video and see what he's saying. Maybe just like many people he's now suffering from the messiah complex and it's all gone to his head. 

On 25/1/2021 at 5:16 PM, mmKay said:

really good doccumentary, but there wasn't much value for me personally for that one hour lol.

He was really onto something at that " shaman phase " IMO at 24:08, and I really had a lot of respect for him at that point 

He should have simply continued to teach bioenergetics. He was so good at that. These simple techniques can take a lot of pain out of you.

This video was epic:

On 30/12/2020 at 4:53 AM, Gesundheit said:

Something out of your league.

On 30/12/2020 at 4:51 AM, Carl-Richard said:

What the hell are you on about man? xD

Leo's Latest Video. ? 80% in the video, maps and territory were mentioned, the point is they are sort of irrelevant, missing the big picture.

On 25.01.2021 at 4:15 PM, Striving for more said:

Very interesting. Watching his current state, I would have never guessed that he went through such a long path.

He even touched green for some time. I wonder what happened.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

41 minutes ago, Blackbeat said:

Leo's Latest Video. ? 80% in the video, maps and territory were mentioned, the point is they are sort of irrelevant, missing the big picture.

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:17 PM, mmKay said:

He should call his movement

S   trong
E   nergetic
M  en
E   merge
N  ow

This is just silly.

Edited by wwhy
And a bit gay too..

43 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Very interesting. Watching his current state, I would have never guessed that he went through such a long path.

He even touched green for some time. I wonder what happened.

What happens is that spiral dynamics doesn´t make sense.

Just now, RedLine said:

Why do you think that? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 1/26/2021 at 2:15 AM, Striving for more said:

^ I meant trauma release through physical expression.

My take on Elliot is that his a very interesting man, with a lot of potential. But he has no boundaries, meaning he does not know who he really is. So when he gets influenced by something or someone (which happens too easily and too often) he goes with it to the max, 100%.

43 minutes ago, RedLine said:

What would it take for SD to make sense to you?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

What would it take for SD to make sense to you?

massive cross cultural statistics, not just a bunch of american students in the 70s, to begin with

historial analysis too, what you call green, Spengler would called it last phase of civlizations, for example

Edited by RedLine

It makes perfect sense: ego backlash and shadow.

Because he neglected epistemology, his mind could not evolve any higher and double-down on itself.

Green is a deep stage. It takes at least 5 or 10 years of inner work to fully grasp it and move beyond it. This takes a mind that is seriously willing to question itself.

Religous, moral, and political attachements will keep one in Tier 1 forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.