Leo Nordin

One with no conflict, a year of savings, would he be able to pull off survival?

55 posts in this topic

Here is the complete enquiry:

Lets say you were to live lifes will. Money paper is scarce. The fact of your situation is present. Would you maintain survival, health and complete expression of life somehow? 

Has this been done, will somebody share a story or more? 

Why this fascination with poverty? Look ahead, not behind :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Paper money, and coins, and numbers displayed on your digital banking only have value because people mistake the application of value to it as being the same as inherent existential value. Money is a language so in one way money talks as the aphorism states.

@Carl-Richard @Willie @Corpus

Willie you said people "lived" but did they really find full expression of themselves. Let's say you see the need for food, then will the individual persue and then achieve livelihood through pure intelligence? 

I Leo Nordin awakened, I have not finished my studies. Because life wants to express itself however it will do, I won't be in school for much longer. My van is soon finished, I have a years worth of savings, will pure consciousness/intelligence have the capability to not make a problem out of livelihood meanwhile achieving it? 

Why worry about a whole year, as if you could know what would happen over the entire course of a year? Likely parts of it would be amazing and part would be difficult. 

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. - Jesus

Trust in life, and follow your joy. Maybe it gives you joy to make a lot of money for a few years doing something you really like, buy a house and pay it off. Who knows? Don't limit the form expression of life can take.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

51 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

Would someone like to further elaborate on this topic? 

Stay in school, don't do drugs :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Something fundamental in the spiritual path is surrender, let things happen, trust that everything will be as it should be. jump without a parachute. hands over control. you don't have it anyway. think: yes ok, that's fine, but in money matters such nonsense is not worth it, you have to be more serious ... well, money, health, life and death, the trapeze artist does his stunts without a net. that's the beauty of life

@Breakingthewall Beautiful, Leo Gura has 2 or 3 times adviced me on not doing anything rash. But I am ready to jump a million times over and not go back. J krishnamurti, Sadhguru, Osho and many more lives life according to lifes will. And we all share the same fundamental knowledge so its just a matter of taking the ride. 

Though I need to wait a little longer untill I do, which will make transaction much smoother. Drivers licence, ending my apprenticeship(contract) on a school, being able to finish van build, becoming 18, saving a little more money and being able to in the future jump on the last year of studies instead of the second last if I choose to do that. So I will probably limit life for half a year longer to get all of this. My family will mess me over otherwise?. 

Edited by Leo Nordin

At your age, it's easy to think in extremes. My advice to my kids at that age is to go a more moderate path.

That said, if you're serious about it, you wouldn't be the first:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walden

Thoreau spent 2 years living in the woods, by the labor of his own hands.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Leo Nordin

Make a list of expenses, and divide it to get a daily amount, and compare that to your savings. 

Or invest the savings into an ongoing income production so you can travel and do what you like for the rest of your life. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

I have done that, in half a year turning 18 I will receive money which with my saved cash would amount to 4 years living on the minimum reasonably comfortably and healthily with spare change for emergencies. 

I will also be able to go back and finish the last year of school for free before I turn 20. 

Finishing school and working for a year certainly has its upsides, for one I will become a middle school teacher(kinda and without certification) and I have half of my studies as an apprentice in a school. I believe this won't work because:

Now the fact of the matter is that ive recently discovered something, if something/someone/me was to influence me to truly see the present reality and will of consciousness I lose my shit. It becomes really difficult to not live lifes will and mind almost can't contain or limit itself. Flowing with the will of life is what life truly wants, When the presens of the "divine" is too apparent it would be a great struggle not to become it. If you had conditioned your mind then you would have no problem doing tasks such as school, so I have done that consciously in a certain way, that is why I am even here. Nahm this was and is why I have earlier asked if I should use ego to be able to prepare external situations for the freedom that I seek to live. And this is what I have been trying to communicate to you all in some of my other threads. 

Now because I have consciously conditioned myself someone from the outside can if done in a certain way open me up to become one with all and one with consciousness and time and all of that. There is a very rare in Sweden spiritual occult girl in my class which doesn't know about me but by looking at me or talking with me for some time this happens very quickly, I lose my shit but I need that shit to get through school. To consciously then condition myself again in a short span of time is what is difficult, because it is layers of conditioning all which without one I wouldn't be able to succeed school. Do you all see what I am doing here? Lasting another half a year in school might prove challenging. 

Isn't this a little exotic here, many I would assume awakens and then lives the flow of life but here I am with all my shit, do you think it is shit??

33 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

Isn't this a little exotic here, many I would assume awakens and then lives the flow of life but here I am with all my shit, do you think it is shit??

Yes it’s shit. But only in the sense, it’s exactly the same shit as my shit, and the same shit as everyone else’s shit. There will be shit every single day. I feel as if your approach is like a flashlight reconfiguring the light on the wall, while I favor more of a clearing the lens approach. Then the light on the wall reflects this, is this. Then the shit is gone & it is realized the shit was just on the lens. But that requires addressing the shit. 

Just now, Nahm said:

Yes it’s shit. But only in the sense, it’s exactly the same shit as my shit, and the same shit as everyone else’s shit. There will be shit every single day. I feel as if your approach is like a flashlight reconfiguring the light on the wall, while I favor more of a clearing the lens approach. Then the light on the wall reflects this, is this. Then the shit is gone & it is realized the shit was just on the lens. But that requires addressing the shit. 

I am almost crying! :D 

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do one clear the lens while doing school, what does that mean? When I say shit I mean the limitation of consciousness that you go through in school. Still those ways you express consciousness at school is not shit, there is no shit the shit is made up, I don't live like it is shit, one way of consciousness is not "better" than another. This I didn't know early awakening (still early) because of inexperience. Anyways there is the desire to be free, to live to the fullest. 

3 hours ago, Leo Nordin said:

How do one clear the lens while doing school, what does that mean?

Inspect how you’re interpreting, your perspectives....

On 12/27/2020 at 9:39 PM, Leo Nordin said:

Lets say you were to live lifes will. Money paper is scarce.

‘Living life’s will’ is a perspective. If it resonates, serves you, feels good, or is liberating, then great. Otherwise it can be inspected. The easiest way to do this is to entertain & experience other perspectives, and feel more resonance, more goodness in feeling. ‘Money paper is scarce’ is also a perspective. Money is abundant, is another perspective. Money comes to me freely and naturally, is another perspective. 

the limitation of consciousness that you go through in school.

That is another perspective. I really hope you don’t take this like I’m ‘beating up on you’, and that you don’t internalize what I’m saying that way and ‘beat up on yourself’ either. If what I’m suggesting here is grasped at all at 18, that is phenomenal, amazing. I’m essentially just saying how reality is experienced is entirely open and up to you. There is another 18 yr old somewhere in this place to whom going to school would be the greatest opportunity in their life. There are / is the perspectives we currently have, and the discovery no perspective is ‘right’ or ‘absolute’, and this is liberation mentally speaking. That perspectives can be tried on and let go just like pairs of shoes. I do not mean to imply this is something you ‘should’ already realize or be doing. It is a beautiful, freeing, exciting discover imo.  We can extract Goodness from anything because everything is Goodness. When we do this letting perspectives which don’t resonate go, we experience more peace, love and understanding. Then, matters of school, work, money...while not ‘trivial’, are just, not so primary. Had someone told me this at 18 I wouldn’t have heard a damn word of it. You are much much further along than I was at your age. To the extent it can be heard, I guess what I’m saying is there is a ‘free fall’, a fuck all....and just appreciating everything as much as possible. No longer saying anything is limiting, or a problem, etc. You might frame it as a fun challenge...can I experience the perspective....school is awesome, these people are awesome, this place is a good time, I’m benefiting, learning, I’m fucking awesome, everything is already working out great & is total fucking awesomeness. ‘Letting go’ is really letting perspectives go. It is ‘emptying the cup’...then new better feeling perspectives can arise in that empty cup. This can be emotional. Might be crying, might be resenting & forgiving, might be apologizing to another or yourself, might be punching a hole in the wall. So what really, shit happens. We learn through experience. Words only go so far, if at all. 

Still those ways you express consciousness at school is not shit, there is no shit the shit is made up, I don't live like it is shit, one way of consciousness is not "better" than another. This I didn't know early awakening (still early) because of inexperience. Anyways there is the desire to be free, to live to the fullest. 

I think you’ve got to find your way, through experiencing perspectives, to what resounds with you (being). I’m sure it’s a ‘broken record’ in a way, but a dreamboard makes this so much easier. Not ‘one upping’ at all, just sharing from experience for reference, but I experienced that desire to be free & live to the fullest as well. I recognized the adventure ways already underway. That is the expression of the desire. Dreamboard really shines here. Getting all that comes to mind that you want, the freedom, living to the fullest, and everything & anything else that looks like...what that looks like for you, comes into focus readily because it is in front of you not ‘swirling in the thoughts’, and because it remains there the next day, on the board. No starting back at zero. Feeling is naturally first, and infuses the vision / dream for your life. The board is filled with what you want, which comes from feeling. The opposite approach would be “what should I do so that one day I feel the way I want to”. It pulls the rug right out from under that, imo, effortlessly, in the most natural way possible. Wishing you the best dream ever man. ??  

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Dreamboard really shines here. Getting all that comes to mind that you want, the freedom, living to the fullest, and everything & anything else that looks like...what that looks like for you, comes into focus readily because it is in front of you not ‘swirling in the thoughts’, and because it remains there the next day, on the board. No starting back at zero. Feeling is naturally first, and infuses the vision / dream for your life. The board is filled with what you want, which comes from feeling. The opposite approach would be “what should I do so that one day I feel the way I want to”. It pulls the rug right out from under that, imo, effortlessly, in the most natural way possible. Wishing you the best dream ever man. ??  

What if there is resistance and lack of feeling toward the dream? For example, one might like to imagine having a healthy body and active lifestyle, yet there isn’t an underlying feeling motivating one to cook, workout, hike, do yoga etc.? It feels more like a chore and the person sits around all day surfing the internet and beating themself up.  Does the dream board serve to have that imagine on the board everyday to stir up the fire? And if that doesn’t happen a newer, truer imagination arises and makes it to the dream board? 

@Forestluv

The feeling would be that of resistance (rather than a lack of feeling), which would point to the ‘beating up thoughts’, which could be let go. I do think the board full of one’s dream is encouraging in a sense. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Forestluv

The feeling would be that of resistance (rather than a lack of feeling), which would point to the ‘beating up thoughts’, which could be let go. I do think the board full of one’s dream is encouraging in a sense. 

Would you say sitting around with no energy/feeling to do anything is actually a peaceful feeling (before thoughts come in and say “You are unmotivated, you should be doing xyz”)