Leo Nordin

One with no conflict, a year of savings, would he be able to pull off survival?

55 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Nordin said:

@Nahm I would love to hear a story or stories in depth how different ""enlightened"" beings have dealt with survival. Preferably some whom wasn't part of a monestary, didn't go into the jungles, have a job, followers or other premade solutions for survival before ""enlightenment"". Someone who had to work for survival from scratch while living to the fullest. If he then somehow got a job or followers, dumpster diving, begging for money etc to support him then I would love to hear that story. 

I am not only looking for how this man made survival work out for him but I would also really like to hear what one is capable of living to the highest will of life. Some gurus I have heard say that they can survive anywhere they go. Is the capability of such a man so that survival can be an easy play wherever you go, I would certainly want to hear a story on how this is. How this can be done or have been done both in the past but preferably in todays world.

If you succeed in widening my horizons then I appreciate it?. Also if someone knows some videos of gurus teaching/speaking to children I would like to get the link to that. I am currently an apprentice at a middle school, so that would help?. I have only yet found J krishnamurti whom had some sessions with students but I haven't found more material. 

Putting that aside for a minute, what comes to mind in the simpler sense, as to what you like to do? 

What do you know you don’t want to do?

What activities do you enjoy most?

What are you most interested in?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Putting that aside for a minute, what comes to mind in the simpler sense, as to what you like to do? 

I really can't think in a common sense of activities that I like or don't like. There is only the now, the doing of consciousness this moment. So of course I like to live the highest will of consciousness at every moment, if possible. So it is impossible for me to say, I have dropped liking and disliking certain activities long ago, what I don't want is unharmony within body/mind/energy. I want complete expression of myself. Also all that I am right now or at any moment is in the real sense what I want. 

Who am mind to discriminate, I can't come up with a answer to what I like, don't like or what I am interested in, I am sorry Nahm. There is just the now and the will of something or nothing now. 

But sure I will now veture into delusion and imagination and see if I can get some examples of what I maybe like/am interested in:

I want to see people happy, I am interested in bringing life to people around me. I would like to offer my security, my knowledge, my love, my life to those who are in need. I want to watch/observe people. I want to change workplaces. I want to work for the world. To bring conscious living. I want my own children. I want to eat and I want to rest. I want others to be healthy, I want every life to be healthy and the world too. I want to help only those that I see potential in being able to help rise high in life. I want conscious living for those around me. I want to show people life. I want to have sex or pleasure, peace and joy and everything else life has to offer. I want to play around, not being too serious. 

Did that even say anything about me. I am sorry Nahm I can't really give you an answer of what I like/dislike and however you respond will perhaps not have any impact or meaning for me. 

For the sake of clear communication of sentiment, I have never had any interest in ‘having an impact or meaning’ on or for you. There is no experience of a you ‘here’. (Those are thoughts, assumptions, being projected).

Wants...

Harmony of body / mind / energy without contingency (of others). 

Unabashed expression (vs justifying / rationalizing thoughts / wants).

Contentment with what is. 

To realize I am the ‘will of life’, ‘consciousness’, etc. (That I am not ‘other than’ ‘this’.) 

To realize there is no actual delusion, sans the experience of one’s own thoughts / perspective. That it is an ‘othering’ lens you can put on and take off, which is essentially judgement of oneself. 

To realize happiness is all that is seen, is the very ‘seeing’. 

To realize ‘life’ is just a lens. 

To let go of security, need, attachment of knowledge, and all similar thought activity that is ‘the separate self’. 

The experience of helping yourself realize the true nature. 

To experience family, raising kids, etc. 

To realize ‘the world’ doesn’t exist (specifically in a capacity that it is separate, and you could work for it).

To realize there are no distinctions, especially in regard to separating a ‘yourself’ via believing your own distinctions in regard to ‘others’. 

To fully see through the mechanics of fear and create freely, in, of, and as, the true nature. 

To see through the falsity / duality of ‘seriousness’.  

To realize nothing can ever be said about nothing / (thought, perception, feeling... ‘it’s’ all just “experience”).

Edit: And sex. How could I forget! Two being one. ?

(If it seems as if I”m being unclear at all please let me know if you’d like any elaboration, in the sense, co-inspection of direct experience.)  

@Nahm "That it is an ‘othering’ lens you can put on and take off, which is essentially judgement of oneself." 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

For the sake of clear communication of sentiment, I have never had any interest in ‘having an impact or meaning’ on or for you. There is no experience of a you ‘here’. (Those are thoughts, assumptions, being projected).

Same goes for me even if it doesn't at all look like it by the language that I have used. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Wants...

To realize I am the ‘will of life’, ‘consciousness’, etc. (That I am not ‘other than’ ‘this’.) 

To realize there is no actual delusion, sans the experience of one’s own thoughts / perspective. That it is an ‘othering’ lens you can put on and take off, which is essentially judgement of oneself. 

To let go of security, need, attachment of knowledge, and all similar thought activity that is ‘the separate self’. 

To realize ‘the world’ doesn’t exist (specifically in a capacity that it is separate, and you could work for it).

To realize there are no distinctions, especially in regard to separating a ‘yourself’ via believing your own distinctions in regard to ‘others’. 

To fully see through the mechanics of fear and create freely, in, of, and as, the true nature. 

To realize nothing can ever be said about nothing / (thought, perception, feeling... ‘it’s’ all just “experience”).

(If it seems as if I”m being unclear at all please let me know if you’d like any elaboration, in the sense, co-inspection of direct experience.)  

You are being very clear, I've already realised all of this though. I am not looking for advice on truth etc, it's already very clear to me. 

Nahm do you have much experience of creating freely "without" fear? Me being a apprentice at a school there have been moments where I have created freely without fear. But then there are many responsibilities working at a school, for example outdoors you have to watch many children scattered over a large space and that requires a lot of attention. How do you think you would be using your attention in this branch of work, for me to not exhaust myself I mostly watch silently and help take care of childrens problems when we are outdoors. What do you think you would do? I am just wondering. 

Edited by Leo Nordin

@Leo Nordin

This is what I was pointing to about the lens. There is no ‘way reality is’ in regard to creating, fear, responsibility, working, school, attention...this is the true nature. 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Wants...

Dang, nice want list! ? ? 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Leo Nordin

This is what I was pointing to about the lens. There is no ‘way reality is’ in regard to creating, fear, responsibility, working, school, attention...this is the true nature. 

I already know that. But that wasn't what I was asking, Nahm you really like to sneak around my questions and my answers. It is quite disrespectful, picking on every little thing I say, not listening to what I am really communicating. 

When I was new to this forum I didn't have a clue how to communicate on here, but I have paid attention to my best ability, and I now have more or less the necessary flexible language to be able to communicate well on here according to the audience. Still I can't reach you, why is that? If you don't have any answer to my questions and I have repeatedly made it pretty clear that I do not seek advice on the truth etc, why do you keep pushing on that? Why answer me something that I am not looking for, that I have told I already understand. I am not at the same place as when I joined here, I now have considerably more knowledge, you don't need to explain these things any more. 

I mean no harm but I am quite fed up with it. Get your p**** ass some more humility. 

?Namaste 

Edited by Leo Nordin

@Leo Nordin

That is not my sentiment, intention or perspective at all, and sorry I was not helpful. Please be mindful nonetheless of the guidelines regarding name calling. Thanks & I sincerely wish you the best. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Leo Nordin

That is not my sentiment, intention or perspective at all, and sorry I was not helpful. Please be mindful nonetheless of the guidelines regarding name calling. Thanks & I sincerely wish you the best. 

I know it isn't your intention, I am sorry too. I will not do any more name calling and I wish you the best too. I only wish you the best and I sincerely mean it, thanks for listening so well?

On 3.1.2021. at 11:32 PM, Nahm said:

On 3.1.2021. at 11:32 PM, Nahm said:

@Nahm Don't want to give answer to this question. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Nordin your dilemma is simple: stop circling, looking for examples, well-trodden paths. Everything is much simpler: listen to your inner guide, if you let it speak you will see that it is irresistible. listen to advice? doubt what is correct or not? that is not the way. the path is unique, singular, sacred. don't corrupt it with doubts, just listen to yourself, and always do that you have to do. Impossible to get wrong