SQAAD

Leo what do you think about Rupert's take on Psychedelics?

122 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense, you can strive for the lowest possible level or the highest. Zen and Advaita strive for the lowest. Which is fine, but it's only half the game. Just because you've reached the lowest level: zero, does not mean you've reached the highest levels of Infinite Consciousness.

?? you are a funny guy brother. What can be more deeper than nothingness or not knowing?

Infinite consciousness ? ? “you” lost your way man. You “think” you will become infinite consciousness? “You” and “infinite consciousness “ is just a thought. There is no such a thing as something, there is just nothing. Nothingness is pure consciousness. Yet it is not 0. 0 and infinite consciousness is just a thought. Nothingness is all there is, before birth , now and after death. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most teachers come from traditions such as Zen, Buddhism, or Advaita -- all of which they never question. These traditions guide students towards pure emptiness. When a student hits this pure emptiness, he assumes that's the end of the road, when really, it's just the end of the road for the methods he was using. But by this point he's so steeped in nondual dogma that he has no desire to even try new methods because he assumes emptiness is all there is.

This is why people can be "enlightened" but still not be conscious of what God or Love is. To realize what God is it is not enough to fall into emptiness, you must raise your consciousness to a high holistic level to grasp the entire dynamic of the imagined dreamed. It's not enough to just extinguish the mind, the mind must become Infinite -- at which point you will have infinite self-understanding.

Maps from different traditions put that God/Infinite experiencie in the early stages of transpersonal development.

I don't know any mystic who went arkahatness and then he said he had God-experiencies onthologicaly superior than non-dual. And pschycodelics were always there, they are not something new btw.

Maybe you are right, I don't know. But it is you against the world haha.

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

?? you are a funny guy brother. What can be more deeper than nothingness or not knowing?

Infinite consciousness ? ? “you” lost your way man. You “think” you will become infinite consciousness? “You” and “infinite consciousness “ is just a thought. There is no such a thing as something, there is just nothing. Nothingness is pure consciousness. Yet it is not 0. 0 and infinite consciousness is just a thought. Nothingness is all there is, before birth , now and after death. 

If this is how the deepest wisdom conducts itself, then it’s not being displayed well 

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

can I ask if you reject the metaphysical notions of God/Good/Love?

Absolute is "good" or "neutral"?, in other words, does it make more sense to you the nihilist atheist narrative or the God narrative (of course any narrative is not correct, right, but I am sureyou know what I mean)?

Edited by RedLine

Sorry Leo, but you have no idea what are you talking about. You lost yourself in wonderland. You are deluding thousands of people now. These people will never get awakening because of you. Of course psychedelics are helpful, but you lost yourself within the egoistic gaining as infinite consciousness. Awakening is completely letting go. Stop brainwashing these people man.  Awakening, nirvana, all spiritual work is directly experiencing of nothingness . Guys Listen, Ramana Maharshi, Osho, Raltson, Papaji, Krishanamurti vs. 

Our entire birth is just a process of thoughts. Infinite consciousness is just a thought. What can be more deeper than not knowing? Even knowing “infinite consciousness “ makes you limited. Stop brainwashing these people. 

6 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

If this is how the deepest wisdom conducts itself, then it’s not being displayed well 

Leo has been misleading you guys.  Just warning!! This must be a joke. Inevitable to not to laugh not because of it is funny, it is because of just can’t believe it. 

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Leo has been misleading you guys.  Just warning!! This must be a joke. Real joke of Leo. 

Truth triumphs. If you’re right, everyone here will eventually know that you were 

30 minutes ago, Globalcollective said:

@Leo Gura are any teachers arond now who you think have grasped god consciousness to any degree? Maybe sadhguru? 

Sure, they are around, to various degrees. I'm not gonna waste my time guessing what other people have realized. I will just stick to what I have realized.

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

What can be more deeper than nothingness or not knowing?

Infinite Consciousness

But it is not other than Nothingness and not-knowing.

Infinite consciousness ? ? “you” lost your way man. You “think” you will become infinite consciousness? “You” and “infinite consciousness “ is just a thought.

Infinite Consciousness is not a thought.

There is no such a thing as something, there is just nothing.

Your own experience contradicts this.

Nothingness is pure consciousness. Yet it is not 0. 0 and infinite consciousness is just a thought. Nothingness is all there is, before birth , now and after death. 

You can keep telling yourself that, but there are many things you are not yet conscious of.

23 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Maps from different traditions put that God/Infinite experiencie in the early stages of transpersonal development.

I disagree.

I don't know any mystic who went arkahatness and then he said he had God-experiencies onthologicaly superior than non-dual.

It's not superior per se. And it's still nondual. What I say doesn't contradict nonduality. It is nonduality, just at a very high degree.

And pschycodelics were always there, they are not something new btw.

Modern psychedelics like 5-MeO-DMT and DMT are new.

And just because people in the past used them doesn't mean their knowledge has reached your ears. It died with them.

Maybe you are right, I don't know. But it is you against the world haha.

What I say fundamentally aligns with all mystical and spiritual traditions and teachings. It's just a question of breadth and depth of understanding. I know the Nothingness/Emptiness of which these Advaita and Zen teachers speak. But there's more beyond that.

Your consciousness is the final arbiter of everything. Find out for yourself what is the case. I'm just pointing out things that you might otherwise overlook.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

nfinite Consciousness is not a thought.

What is infinite consciousness?  

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can keep telling yourself that, but there is many things you are not yet conscious of.

Nothingness is absolute. You lost yourself within the thought process. Formlessness can take any form. Therefore no form as infinite consciousness, it is just a thought, you havent dive in deeper. You need to crash that infinite consciousness  to singularity. Even “infinite “ or “consciousness “ is something that you have learned. But nothing can never be learned, can just be. So stop misleading people. It will take decades for people to get awaken from this perspective, just conceptual-zing. You lost your way man. “Me” is just a thought. How can i “say” (another thought) something to “myself” ?

Edited by James123

Neo advaita just keeps finding more and more ways to make a fool of itself on this topic xD

Edited by Lyubov

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

What is infinite consciousness?  

Take some 5-MeO-DMT and see for yourself.

Nothingness is absolute.

Of course. I don't contradict that.

You lost yourself within the thought process.

What I'm talking about is not a thought process.

Formlessness can take any form.

Therefore no form as infinite consciousness, it is just a thought, you havent dive in deeper.

No, those are your mental conclusions and assumptions.

I have already dived deeper than you.

You need to crash that infinite consciousness  to singularity. Even “infinite “ or “consciousness “ is something that you have learned. But nothing can never be learned, can just be. So stop misleading people. It will take decades for people to get awaken from this perspective, just conceptual-zing. You lost your way man.

You are not bothering to try to understand what I'm communicating.

Like I say, this work requires radical openmindedness and a willingness to test things. If you think you know everything, then that's the end of your journey and I cannot help you further.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Like I say, this work requires radical openmindedness and a willingness to test things. 

Is radical open-mindedness something you can actually do, or is what Consciousness already is? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It's funny I just asked a question on the forum about an experience I would call infinity. Maybe some of you are able to tell me if I have tasted a drop of infinite consciousness, or if that is something else? I know it is different from the nothingness.

It certainly doesn't feel as incredible as nothingness, but that is maybe because I wasn't all the way trough it.

(click on the link to see my post)

Infinite consciousness or something else? - Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality - Actualized.org Forum

@James123

It's kinda like of stage blue vs stage orange.  If you ask each one of them how did the universe began or how does it work? 

Stage blue :oh it's all God by God for God. 

Stage orange :let's find out and explore this infinte universe. 

Which one is more holistic?? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Take some 5-MeO-DMT and see for yourself.

What I'm talking about is not a thought process.

No, those are your mental conclusions and assumptions.

You are not bothering to try to understand what I'm communicating.

I have done deeper than that 8 and 10 gr dried shrooms. Infinite consciousness is still something that “you” have learned. Truth can never be learned. You did experience something as infinite, thats why you can communicate as infinite. Truth can never be communicated, you can just be it. Nothingness can never be learned, can just be it. Therefore you dont remember before your birth. Because you learned your “birth” as “infinite consciousness”. When you say infinite consciousness it is still something. I have experience so called infinite consciousness or nothingness on shrooms. But thats an still “experience “.  There is no “i” to experience anything. You have to go deeper till crash every knowledge that you have learned and experienced till become nothing. When you become nothing, it will be a before Big Bang. Because everything is exist within your thought process such as infinite. Do you think you are in universe now, and something exist as infinite? Go deeper brother, till no one left to experience anything. Become nothing. Than you will get it. Get awaken without psychedelics. Because of your thought process doesn’t stop with psychedelics, you can never comprehend what being nothing is. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Stage blue :oh it's all God by God for God. 

Stage orange :let's find out and explore this infinte universe. 

Which one is more holistic?? 

There is no such a thing as infinite, or universe. Whatever you have learned is conceptualization. You are already what you are, which is nothing, therefore not knowing. Truth is not something that you can learn, name and label as infinite, god or universe. God is nothing, which can never be learned, can just be. Only when you not know, you can be. Thats why you don’t remember before birth, because knowing makes you so called “existed”, as “knowing “ “your” “birth”. If you never learn, you can never born, which is just a thought process.

Edited by James123

@James123 The buddhist say the 8th jhana is the state of neither being or non-being. Maybe that is what you refer to as "nothingness" "pre big bang". Because you say nothingness, but there is still input during a nothingness awakening. I have heard about people who call the state of neither being or non being "absolute nothing" which is not the same as "nothingness"

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Is radical open-mindedness something you can actually do, or is what Consciousness already is? 

Yes, you can do it.

I explain how in my video: How Openmindedness Works, and my other openmindedness videos. I've covered this topic a lot.

@Endangered-EGO

Inner 0. Nirvana. Nothingness.

Edited by James123

@James123 Dude, what you're saying does not contradict what I say. You're like a broken record. You're not being perspectival or relativitstic enough for this conversation. It's like you see one side of the coin and refuse to see any other.

Yes, you can exist without any form whatsoever. And so what? Why are you giving that state some special privilege?