SQAAD

Leo what do you think about Rupert's take on Psychedelics?

122 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, James123 said:

Unfortunately no. Where do you learn that stuff? Listen the osho carefully. 

here is the vid he was referring you to

@Forestluv

Though he is admittedly casual about it, what Rupert’s saying is far more profound. It’s a very ‘bricks will be shat / Sixth Sense ending’ situation. (referencing the movie Six Sense).

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@gettoefl i know brother. This is what osho talk about in that video. 

There is no such a thing as infinity, time or space. They are Just thought. You can read the below. 

Nirvichara Samadhi

For the first time, true one-pointed concentration becomes possible. Even subtle thoughts do not occur. The perceptual limitations of time and space are transcended; this state is called Nirvichara Samadhi.

Kaivalya Samadhi

The final stage is to reach Kaivalya Samadhi: complete, final, and eternal union with the real, eternal form.

Which is nothingness. Osho is talking about final stage as this. Thats why he is saying that he has been nothing for 30 years.

https://vedicfeed.com/stages-of-samadhi/

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Forestluv

Though he is admittedly casual about it, what Rupert’s saying is far more profound.

In another context, sure. Various profundities within parts of the whole is beautiful. 

@James123

1 hour ago, James123 said:

There is no such a thing as infinity, time or space. They are Just thought. You can read the below. 

Of course there is Infinity. I have experienced Absolute Infinity.  WoW. Most mindblowing thing ever to experience.

On 12/27/2020 at 7:23 PM, SQAAD said:

In this video Rupert claims that psychedelics do not get you any closer to your true nature because they just produce objective experiences. If you are interested in yourself all you have to do is to take the thought 'I' and go to its referend.

He also claims that there are no degrees of awareness.

Also he admitts that he has never taken psychedelics. He seems to have a bias against psychedelics.

You can clearly see that on this particular subject he's talking from a learning aspect, a very much so conditioned construct, constructed by scripture traditions that have Truth in them or from the morals of a created identity. He is NOT talking from his own experience and obviously wants the crowd to know that he 'only smoked pot, but nothing more then that'. 

obviously it's all about your own internal processing, about the deconstruction of the content of our consciousness. One could easily take substances and realize nothing.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

24 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@James123

Of course there is Infinity. I have experienced Absolute Infinity.  WoW. Most mindblowing thing ever to experience.

Welcome to Fantasyland. “Experienced” with an “I”. Read the Samādhi stages above. 

Edited by James123

@James123 Is this nothing undescribable? Why we can't call it "infinity"?

Since it doesn't have a begging or end. Seems like calling it infinity is pretty on point

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@James123 Is this nothing undescribable? Why we can't call it "infinity"?

Since it doesn't have a begging or end. Seems like calling it infinity is pretty on point

@SpiritualAwakening Because when you say “infinity” you identify or form it with “something “, and naming or labeling the so called “experience “. Nothingness has no identification nor form. As an example, deep sleep, what was before so called birth. If you dont think during the day, there will be no “during the day”. When you “think” as even saying infinite, you are right in duality. (Even nothing is a word, which is something , but cant explain without that word). If you never learn what infinity is how can you know the experience that you having is “infinity”?  You can realize at that moment, “not thinking” gives you sleeping quality and realize that only thinking create so called universe. Therefore if you dont think, you are before birth. Thats why it is called “awakening “. You are already nothing, if you forget everything you have learned you are already yourself. You dont need to name and label to become yourself. You are already. Just empty your cup. 

Peace!

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@SpiritualAwakening Because when you say “infinity” you identify or form it with “something “, and naming or labeling the so called “experience “. Nothingness has no identification nor form. As an example, deep sleep, what was before so called birth. If you dont think during the day, there will be no “during the day”. When you “think” as even saying infinite, you are right in duality. (Even nothing is a word, which is something , but cant explain without that word). If you never learn what infinity is how can you know the experience that you having is “infinity”?  You can realize at that moment, “not thinking” gives you sleeping quality and realize that only thinking create so called universe. Therefore if you dont think, you are before birth. Thats why it is called “awakening “. You are already nothing, if you forget everything you have learned you are already yourself. You dont need to name and label to become yourself. You are already. Just empty your cup. 

Peace!

I'm not disagreeing, just saying it's word plays, of course when we use 'God' we Know with a capital K that we're talking about the same source. We're not perceiving the world from a religious perception. When one uses Infinity he might as well be talking about Nothingness. I think there are some miscommunications here also.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

4 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

When one uses Infinity he might as well be talking about Nothingness. I think there are some miscommunications here

I clearly explained brother, differences between nothingness and infinite. What is not clear about? 

@James123 You're missing the point. They're pointers, of course infinity cannot be grasped through mind neither can nothingness so every image you make will not be IT, but we use the word to point to something (which is nothing) that cannot be shown. We might as well talk about infinite nothingness.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Forestluv

The nonrecontextability is kinda what I was pointing to / what he was pointing to.

I used the term “context” in a sloppy way. More precise words to articulate don’t come to mind. Beautiful in a way, yet also one of the saddest aspects I’ve encountered in reality. 

3 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

@James123 You're missing the point. They're pointers, of course infinity cannot be grasped through mind neither can nothingness so every image you make will not be IT, but we use the word to point to something (which is nothing) that cannot be shown. We might as well talk about infinite nothingness.

Infinite is something that you have learned. 

limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate. This is the vocabulary explanation of infinite. It is very identical with what you say. But truth never comes from learning. Not knowing is nothingness. If “you” can name and label the experience thats an illusion.  Do you remember anything before your birth? Was there any infinite before your birth? No it wasn’t, because before birth was genuinely not knowing. Thats why your so called birth happened with learning and knowing. Awakening is genuinely not knowing, which is before birth. Read the page before Samādhi stages, when universe and space conceptualization collapses before the last stage. Cant be more clear than this. You should listen the men of intelligence. 

Infinite is something that you have learned. 

limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate. This is the vocabulary explanation of infinite. It is very identical with what you say. But truth never comes from learning. Not knowing is nothingness. If “you” can name and label the experience thats an illusion.  Do you remember anything before your birth? Was there any infinite before your birth? No it wasn’t, because before birth was genuinely not knowing. Thats why your so called birth happened with learning and knowing. Awakening is genuinely not knowing, which is before birth. Read the page before Samādhi stages, when universe and space conceptualization collapses before the last stage. Cant be more clear than this. You should listen the men of intelligence. 

My brother you are stating things that we already realize ? That I or anyone else doesn't know anything from 'before' birth is just an assumption you are making, you are also assuming we don't understand what you're trying to state but it's like you're just trying to make the same point over and over again. watch out with the assumptions.  

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Kaivalya Samadhi

The final stage is to reach Kaivalya Samadhi: complete, final, and eternal union with the real, eternal form.

Which is nothingness. Osho is talking about final stage as this. Thats why he is saying that he has been nothing for 30 years.

https://vedicfeed.com/stages-of-samadhi/

Some yogic paths that focus on refinement will say that this Samadhi-state you talk about is a very good first step, but the next step is to complete the refinement process. The no-thought, Samadhi-state will protect you and let you be real and avoid delusions, so it becomes easier to refine and remove all inner distortions which is the real purpose of spirituality. I don't think Osho was finished with his refinement process.

You guys should check out this video, it explains from a yogic perspective why psychedelics lead to delusions, although the video is mostly about spiritual traps and delusions so psychedelics are only mentioned briefly as one of those traps. I would like to know what you all think about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Zv9kNF20I

3 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

My brother you are stating things that we already realize ? That I or anyone else doesn't know anything from 'before' birth is just an assumption you are making, you are also assuming we don't understand what you're trying to state but it's like you're just trying to make the same point over and over again. watch out with the assumptions.  

Not assumptions, direct realization. When “you” remove thought process, will remove entire so called self universe including “you” . 

Not assumptions, direct realization. When “you” remove thought process, will remove entire so called self universe including “you” . 

Exactly. So we agree.