Vision

Law of Attraction - what are your thoughts?

29 posts in this topic

After listening to the entire audio series "Your Wish is Your Command" by Kevin Trudeau, things feel a lot clearer. I've never come across an audio series as life-changing as this one.

However, I can't help but think that this is too good to be true.

Edit: Here is a video talking about the downsides of the Law of Attraction.

What are your thoughts on this? 

Edited by Vision

Reading success stories can help you get motivated. However, you know what's even better? Having your own experiences. No amount of others' experiences, no matter how good they are, will help you experience the truth for your self.

Try applying the lessons you have learnt in small ways and see how it works. Kevin's highest teaching (in my opinion) is to, 'feel as good you can and feel even better.' No harm in feeling really good, is there?

I think it works, but not the way we think it does... I think there's a lot of "unconscious" stuff going on. We need to get more awakened to get it to work. IMO.

In my case, sometimes it works, and some others is like there's some kind of deep belief that is not making it work the way I want. But that "I" is my ego, so maybe that's the problem.

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

It can be true, but only as placebo. In other words, change happens mainly on the physical level. If you want to change physical reality, you have to play the physical game. However, the mind can be seen as a physical object as far as we're concerned here, scientifically. And so it affects the physical reality, just not to the same degree that physical objects do. After all, why would you be concerned about changing your physical reality? If LoA is true, then it should be its own point. You should not be concerned about the physical world anymore because it's all in your mind. And you should instead believe that you are living in a dream world where you can dream up anything. But no, the physical world is important to you, and so you're trying to utilize anything that comes your way to manipulate the physical world as physical world. LoA is one of these things.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 hours ago, Vision said:

However, I can't help but think that this is too good to be true.

This is where meditation and mindfulness practices combine beautifully with the understanding of LOA. It's always been thoughts that say "no I can't enjoy this now I must think about my survival later" that have clouded the sheer beauty of "reality" just as it is now.  What we call reality is in our thoughts and perceptions, so yes, it's too good to be true but it is True. It also helps to discover or ask why we really want anything, which we ultimately get to the answer of which is to feel good. I highly suggest Abraham Hicks if you want to go further with LOA. LOA is really about aligning our lives with Love, the ultimate "feeling good."  

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

25 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

why we really want anything

Good question

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

14 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

It can be true, but only as placebo. In other words, change happens mainly on the physical level. If you want to change physical reality, you have to play the physical game. However, the mind can be seen as a physical object as far as we're concerned here, scientifically. And so it affects the physical reality, just not to the same degree that physical objects do. After all, why would you be concerned about changing your physical reality? If LoA is true, then it should be its own point. You should not be concerned about the physical world anymore because it's all in your mind. And you should instead believe that you are living in a dream world where you can dream up anything. But no, the physical world is important to you, and so you're trying to utilize anything that comes your way to manipulate the physical world as physical world. LoA is one of these things.

Kevin emphasizes that we are better of desiring a "feeling", rather than the method we think will get us that feeling (which sometimes isn't the right method for us). 

E.g. "I want Suzie, she'll bring me love in my life" when actually Olivia is much better suited. 

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

Infinite can not know finite. 

Truth is too good to be true. 

I don't understand. Finite is within infinite so why can't infinite know finite? If Truth is too good to be true how is it the Truth? 

@Vision Who the hell is Kevin?!

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

27 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Vision Who the hell is Kevin?!

Kevin Trudeau. Author of Your Wish is Your Command. 

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

Kevin Trudeau. Author of Your Wish is Your Command. 

Not to burst your bubble, but I just looked him up quickly and saw this:

IMG_20201222_122200.jpg

Im also watching Your Wish Is Your Command at the moment. It made me understand the concept of Law of Attraction much better. On the one side it motivates me and on the other side it made me fear a bit and going a bit crazy, made me fear having bad thoughts and then attracting bad things into my life. For me it doesnt really feel right. But I think I need to make my own experiences and test it out. In Leos booklist is still a section on Law of Attraction, would like to hear his current thoughts on this.

4 hours ago, Vision said:

Finite is within infinite so why can't infinite know finite?

If there were finite within infinite, there’d be no infinite. Infinite does not know finite. 

4 hours ago, Vision said:

If Truth is too good to be true how is it the Truth? 

It isn’t. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Finite is just an idea, right? It seems finite but is not.

A reflection in a mirror can't see itself back. It is mistaken for the one that sees it by the one that sees it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost