Vision

Law of Attraction - what are your thoughts?

29 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse

Check and see. :x

It is!  Incredible how I didn't think about that before. There's nothing finite.

And, in fact, I didn't think it... Because there's no "I" to think Lol

:-)

Thanks @Nahm 

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Listening to wealth hypnosis tapes... Does this actually work ?

What's the ulterior intention? We want to be able to generate wealth without much effort/action. Why do we not want to act/put effort? Because it brings up suffering, pain, aversions.

Guess what! Even if our external circumstances change and we are indeed able to generate wealth without effort, the suffering, pain and aversions will still be in place. We will still be miserable (or not so much at ease, at least).

So maybe instead of looking for something that might work for us, let's do the work.

Does not mean we need to work hard. Smart and intelligent work is the way to go.

Nevertheless, wealth hypnosis tapes might work in changing one's attitude and mindset towards wealth creation.

16 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Not to burst your bubble, but I just looked him up quickly and saw this:

IMG_20201222_122200.jpg

Please do not shun the idea of listening to the program because you found this on internet. One theory is that Kevin revealed too much about Secret Societies, which in turn retaliated with all that happened next (Kevin being jailed, declared a fraudster etc.).

Remember to look at the moon and not the finger pointing at the moon.

Your Wish Is Your Command is one of the most life changing pieces of information that I have ever been through. The first 4 sessions, in which Teachability Index and Mastering The Basics is discussed, are Pure Gold.

Edited by Sagar Takker

2 hours ago, Sagar Takker said:

Please do not shun the idea of listening to the program because you found this on internet. One theory is that Kevin revealed too much about Secret Societies, which in turn retaliated with all that happened next (Kevin being jailed, declared a fraudster etc.).

Remember to look at the moon and not the finger pointing at the moon.

Your Wish Is Your Command is one of the most life changing pieces of information that I have ever been through. The first 4 sessions, in which Teachability Index and Mastering The Basics is discussed, are Pure Gold.

^^^

Also, watch this and the comments below it. @Gesundheit

@Sagar Takker l don't what know what an "ulterior intention" means please rephrase this. 

9 hours ago, Sagar Takker said:

What's the ulterior intention? We want to be able to generate wealth without much effort/action. Why do we not want to act/put effort? Because it brings up suffering, pain, aversions.

Guess what! Even if our external circumstances change and we are indeed able to generate wealth without effort, the suffering, pain and aversions will still be in place. We will still be miserable (or not so much at ease, at least).

So maybe instead of looking for something that might work for us, let's do the work.

Does not mean we need to work hard. Smart and intelligent work is the way to go.

Nevertheless, wealth hypnosis tapes might work in changing one's attitude and mindset towards wealth creation.

They "might work" > No I need definite answer. 

So hypnosis can change your mindset > leads to you taking the right action ? 

43 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

l don't what know what an "ulterior intention" means please rephrase this.

A hidden intention. For example, one might say that they want a lot of money, but they want all that money because they think it will get them lots of sex. So the true intention is wanting sex which is hidden behind the intention of wanting money.

45 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

They "might work" > No I need definite answer.

There is no definite answer, unfortunately.

You might throw a basket ball with the best possible technique, but there is no guarantee that it will go in.

You can increase the chances of success by listening to a really good tape, listening to it consistently, letting it sink in without resistance, etc.

48 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

So hypnosis can change your mindset > leads to you taking the right action ? 

Yes.

I hope this helps. All the best.

Works for me. The more I meditate, the better it works. Some of my results were unbelievably good, some less so.

3 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Works for me. The more I meditate, the better it works. Some of my results were unbelievably good, some less so.

Meditation on LOA?

On 12/22/2020 at 2:17 AM, Vision said:

Kevin emphasizes that we are better of desiring a "feeling", rather than the method we think will get us that feeling (which sometimes isn't the right method for us). 

E.g. "I want Suzie, she'll bring me love in my life" when actually Olivia is much better suited. 

Going out on a limb, but I suspect you misunderstood the author. I don’t think the message is Olivia is the better method, but rather that you can ‘hone’ the feeling itself, without a method at all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE