Someone here

All of reality explained.

95 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But no one is making any epistemic mistakes tho. That can only fly when we pretend that language means anything

Yeah that was kinda my point in a way haha.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Consilience

Ofcourse but the way is now. You can keep figuring stuff out forever or you can just realize you are just figuring out more of the same. I chose the latter. 

To interpret (create, construct, fabricate, conceptualize, etc.) what I'm speaking of as "figuring stuff out forever" would be to misunderstand why I'm making such a big deal about this. By all means, resting in this Now is indeed peaceful, but it is impermanent, and it is not Awakening. Indeed Truth = Now, and indeed every mental deception, conceptualization, fabrication you and I are making are Truth, directly, this does not reveal their true nature. I would argue that until you've become conscious of the mechanisms of your mind, you will continue to suffer, continue to deceive yourself and others, and continue to live below your potential as a human in the context of self actualization. Until you've fully seen who and what you are, what you are doing in every moment, in the moment, moment by moment, you will continue to be asleep all while under the guise that you've figured this out, that you've awakened. 

This as so many Neo Advaitins love to throw around, does not guarantee that you're free. What creates This? What is the nature of This? How does self and This arise? Where does This go in deep sleep, or during a cessation in deep meditation? Why do you continue to behave the way you do when you're awake? Why are you so averse to words such as Love and Divinity? 

I write all of this not necessarily for OP, but anyone on the forum. 

However, @Someone here as long as you've found your inner peace and are content with life, I'm happy for you. It's just that I would be SHOCKED if in, let's say, 5 years you look back on this time and say to yourself "yep I was fully awakened, still am" and hadn't cultivated any insights that relieved suffering, or facilitated some deeper level of happiness and understanding into the nature of self and reality. 

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Yeah that was kinda my point in a way haha.

What a shame. I read something much more squirrely and twisted. 

For the record, these "epistemological" mistakes would not be based in language, they would be based in experiential conceptualization and interpretation of direct experience as one's direct experience. You dig? Epistemology and potential pitfalls definitely extend beyond the linguistic mind. 

1 minute ago, Consilience said:

What a shame. I read something much more squirrely and twisted.  

And the funny part is, I saw that squirrely and twisted thing too, because electroBeam is not some other making boring points, he's you. Just a finite expression of the infinite youness.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

3 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

And the funny part is, I saw that squirrely and twisted thing too, because electroBeam is not some other making boring points, he's you. Just a finite expression of the infinite youness.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

F*ck you :D:x

Edit: I mean.. me

Edited by Consilience

16 minutes ago, Consilience said:

What creates This? What is the nature of This? How does self and This arise? Where does This go in deep sleep, or during a cessation in deep meditation? Why do you continue to behave the way you do when you're awake? Why are you so averse to words such as Love and Divinity? 

?I already answered all these questions. But you don't want to believe it. 

Nothing created this. This is the first moment in existence. It's obvious as fuck. Just remove the thought "past" from your mind and there you go. 

The Nature of this is this. This is what this is. Directly. It's totally unexplainable obviously but you are in denial about it. 

Nothing arises. It's eternity.

Deep sleep is a thought you are having now. 

There is no reason why I behave how I behave. Obviously and clearly. Look at your experience and see this. 

I'm averse to words such as "love" because it's just a word ffs. Not the end all be all. 

Cool? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I'm fully awake.

Awakening comes with loosing the ‘I”.  No self. It looks like your monkey mind is going crazy. Sit in the silence and meditate brother. Give yourself some rest. It looks like , You are trying to comprehend awakening with knowing. Dont burn out. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

57 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Someone here why so angsty about all this awakening stuff. 

It's like going through a second adolescence. xD I'm an ADULT now. oh... wait. That's been my own experience anyway.

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I'm fully awake as In I fully understand everything right now. If you want to understand reality I can help you or don't toy around and waste my time. 

@Mu_ 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Yet there is more in my experience but im glad that you understand your reality :)

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Mu_ Thanks! :)

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm fully awake as In I fully understand everything right now. If you want to understand reality I can help you or don't toy around and waste my time. 

@Mu_ 

Form exists. Obviously. Consciousness imagines infinite perspectives. So the perspective of all things exist. But they don't exist at the same time in the dream. They exist at different times since they are different and can't exist simultaneously. Thus, we have samsara. We have moving form within the timeless aware Now.