Someone here

All of reality explained.

95 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It can go in the opposite direction and it will still be love. Because all is love. 

Yes, can't run from Love.

I was pointing something else. The more you realize that you are everything and everyone, Love, the more compassion you have. So, you won't do what doesn't feel good. Will you cut your own finger consciously? The same thing ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

11 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

i can definitely see a mandyjw hugging rocks while on walks. 

I make them hard. 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But it's already unconditionally open and allows everything with zero resistance. Effortlessly. Nothing needs to be "aligned". There is no action step.  Nothing is required from your side. You don't have to do it. It's already. You just sit back and watch. Not even. 

You neither can nor can't take action. Action isn't what it seems, but we all know by feeling the difference of resistance, effort, or being in the flow and accepting. So I say, let's play. Action out of love happens all by itself, and is the only non action everything else is effort. That's why love is aligned with awareness. I mean you're here. You're part of some sort of story, fictional though it may be it is epic and created out of love. You are love, created by love for love, by love. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 minutes ago, allislove said:

Will you cut your own finger consciously? 

Let's think about it. 

You think this question has an obvious answer but nothing is further from the temporary aspects of functionality.   There isn't a you and a your fingers?There's no mechanism for why things happen (oh no).

You don't know what is going to happen next moment. Your finger might disappear. It's 100 %open. That's just one configuration out of infinity. Your mind can come up with infinite scenarios. Because your mind is infinite. It seems there is cause and effect and logic for why you do what you do but there isn't.

P. SAnd stop assuming that there is you.  Love doesn't obey your logic. Love is all. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

29 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

But at the same time, i can definitely see a mandyjw hugging rocks while on walks. 

Damn rockhuggers, they see the Consciousness in everything. Free admission, today only 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes I acknowledge that. But I told you what's true. We all agree this present moment exists right? Now is there anything else? No. You don't find any explanation here. You don't find "love" you don't find this or that. You just find the present moment suddenly here and that's it. I just told you the whole truth. Do you think you got here from yesterday? Yesterday itself is found here. THIS is the beginning and the end. I'm saying the present is the only reality. No past is found here. And no future is certain to come. Present is all. 

Right this present moment is it. But do you have insight into the depths, degrees, and ways in which you are fabricating, creating, and perceiving this moment? Do you see the extent to which your mind is manipulating, clouding, orienting, constructing, fabricating this present moment? Do you recognize the tremendous depth to your conceptualization of this present moment? Because until you've had direct insight into the fabrication of this present moment, how your ego mind is completely dependent in the co-creation of THIS, I would not consider what you've found is Absolute Truth. 

If you truly saw into the degree your mind is manipulating your view of THIS, you would understand why the words love, divinity, sacred, etc., get thrown around when talking about Truth.

5 minutes ago, Consilience said:

If you truly saw into the degree your mind is manipulating your view of THIS, you would understand why the words love, divinity, sacred, etc., get thrown around when talking about Truth.

This appears to have both no quality and quality. A delicious paradox. ? 

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

This appears to have both no quality and quality. A delicious paradox. ? 

Indeed haha. Somehow both are occurring simultaneously. This is Absolute, yet we may increasingly see how much left there was to go... Total mindfuck honestly. 

14 minutes ago, Consilience said:

And the funny part is, he already sees that, because he's not some other that's making epistemic mistakes, he's you. Just another finite expression of the infinite youness.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

. I mean you're here. You're part of some sort of story

Oh no. I'm here sure. But not part of any story. That's the whole point of my thread. Your existence has no context. You are not in a universe no space or time here. No God made you. You and THIS are god. And I'm you talking from a different dimension in the same now. Which is you telling yourself. Most people won't get this message. You are just here boom done that's it. Your love story is cool. But it's just one story. This book of stories doesn't end or begin. Just deal with it. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

43 minutes ago, Consilience said:

But do you have insight into the depths, degrees, and ways in which you are fabricating, creating, and perceiving this moment? 

There is no degrees or depths or fabricating. This right now is all. No one is fabricating or perceiving anything.the Now didn't pop into being from a past via a mechanism. it's just raw truth existing mysteriously. That's all. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Let's think about it.

Feel it, that's the way ;) 

@Someone here Congrats, sounds like your waking up.  Also if you haven't, recognize that this exact description your describing isn't it either.  Its just ".....".  Perhaps when you see this, you'll relax a little, maybe get less frustrated  you seem to communicate about others  not getting "it" will pass.  Even your annoyance and frustration around Love and what not will pass as well. 

You may even have the pleasure of understand what Love is and why its such an amazing aspect of this all, because maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you've had much of an awakening into that aspect of yourself.

@Mu_ 

I'm fully awake.

Love is when you realize everyone and everything is literally yourself and you just fall in love with it all and it feels like you are having sex with all of reality for how amazing this is. People here know this. I'm pointing out the exact same thing without clinging to labels. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Now that everyone on here is awake, lets move on to the next revolution where we realize there's no such thing as being awake ;)

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is no degrees or depths or fabricating. This right now is all. No one is fabricating or perceiving anything.the Now didn't pop into being from a past via a mechanism. it's just raw truth existing mysteriously. That's all. 

xD Dude... You have a long way to go. Good luck to ya. 

44 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

And the funny part is, he already sees that, because he's not some other that's making epistemic mistakes, he's you. Just another finite expression of the infinite youness.

:ph34r: touché~

13 minutes ago, Consilience said:

xD You have a long way to go. 

@Consilience

Ofcourse but the way is now. You can keep figuring stuff out forever or you can just realize you are just figuring out more of the same. I chose the latter. 

-Osho

40 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Indeed haha. Somehow both are occurring simultaneously. This is Absolute, yet we may increasingly see how much left there was to go... Total mindfuck honestly. 

It cracks me up, too. The entanglement of different states of Consciousness is literally mind-blowing, which is why the Tao Te Ching calls it "Darkness within darkness. The gate to all mystery." 

It's like the Chinese finger trap.

41A3eirCRhL._AC_SX425_.jpg

The more you struggle to understand God with the mind, the more entrapped you become. The only way to understand is by releasing your mind, and directly realizing the Consciousness that you are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm fully awake.

Love you bro ?

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

because he's not some other that's making epistemic mistakes. 

But no one is making any epistemic mistakes tho. That can only fly when we pretend that language means anything and not just some clutter of meaningless symbols. And is Truth. This post is not an epistemic mistake. It's Truth. I'm not philosophizing here. I'm pointing to actual truth but most people are just going full monkey mind mode on me and can't get the obvious. 

-Osho