Someone here

All of reality explained.

95 posts in this topic

Just now, Moksha said:

I sense that he has realized that he is in the dark cave, and the shadows dancing on the walls are not real. He is feeling his way toward the opening. He has not yet emerged, and when he does, it will take time for his eyes to adjust to the light. But he will see.

Slowly, his eyes adjust to the light of the sun. First he can see only shadows. Gradually he can see the reflections of people and things in water and then later see the people and things themselves. Eventually, he is able to look at the stars and moon at night until finally he can look upon the sun itself. Only after he can look straight at the sun "is he able to reason about it" and what it is.
- Socrates

I love Plato's Cave allegory! Imo, a majority of the conditioned thoughts are usually clawing at and pulling one back into the cave. I do not know the terrain of that mind, and I generally distrust such conditioned patterns at this point in time.

At this point, I'm condoning using them as fuel on the torches to light the way.... to be a torch unto one's self. ?

?

13 minutes ago, kbone said:

Just never underestimate the power of delusion. Thoughts are sticky, tricky, and have a momentum.

True. Whether what I have shared from the Buddha, Jesus, Vyasa, and the other masters is deluded or enlightened, only you can answer for yourself. I'm not asking you to trust any teaching, because the finger is never the moon. It can only help guide you toward God, and after you realize God, the teaching is no longer needed.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 minutes ago, kbone said:

I love Plato's Cave allegory! Imo, a majority of the conditioned thoughts are usually clawing at and pulling one back into the cave. I do not know the terrain of that mind, and I generally distrust such conditioned patterns at this point in time.

At this point, I'm condoning using them as fuel on the torches to light the way.... to be a torch unto one's self. ?

?

Burn on, brother ? Here's something I wrote a few weeks back:

The Bonfire

Consciousness strikes the spark of my undoing,
Catching in the kindling of thought,
Consuming it to soot, intensifying,
Crumbling the timbers that it wrought,
Purifying fire ever rising,
Burning through the ropes of my desire,
Devouring the karma of my making,
Soul wind stirring these flames higher,
Scattering the ashes of my suffering,
No illusion left, only the fire.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

You won't see this, but there is no need to change what you have shared here. I respect what you have already realized. I am encouraging you to continue along the path, rather than mistaking it for the destination.

I share this, not only for you, but for any other person that is reading this. I stayed silent for a long time, but recently realized that people are being misled, and even leaving the forum, because these partial realizations are paraded as enlightenment. It has to be recognized and challenged, and I am only doing it because I care.

I like you and sense your integrity and sincerity.

My pattern is woven with a bit more of the speerchally incorrect thread, I reckon. All good.

He will see what you've attempted to point at once he gets the F outta that goddamn cave! Been asleep in there tooo long!! ?

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Burn on, brother ? Here's something I wrote a few weeks back:

The Bonfire

Consciousness strikes the spark of my undoing,
Catching in the kindling of thought,
Consuming it to soot, intensifying,
Crumbling the timbers that it wrought,
Purifying fire ever rising,
Burning through the ropes of my desire,
Devouring the karma of my making,
Soul wind stirring these flames higher,
Scattering the ashes of my suffering,
No illusion left, only the fire.

AWESOME!! Really great stuff.

Seems we see I-to-I.

Hugs, brotha.

@kbone Back at ya ?

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Moksha @Moksha get out of this thread if you don't agree with me.

Pfff.

Once you have a glimpse of Love you won't say like that to people. That's why I was asking about psychedelics in another thread. 

I think 1 hour morning meditation daily, observing a deep breath and/or self-inquiry, is the best bet here, in case psy is not an option.

Godspeed ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

. Empty your cup and  acknowledge that you don't know. Then we can have a convo. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

29 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Sometimes I find words problematic, since any word I use is not another word. 

I appreciated that joke, thanks! xD

2 minutes ago, allislove said:

Pfff.

Once you have a glimpse of Love you won't say like that to people. That's why I was asking about psychedelics in another thread. 

I think 1 hour morning meditation daily, observing a deep breath and/or self-inquiry, is the best bet here, in case psy is not an option.

Godspeed ?

Love != egoic saintliness. Love includes "get the fuck out of my thread you silly billy". 

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Love != egoic saintliness. Love includes "get the fuck out of my thread you silly billy". 

Yes, there is also a different facade, when you realize that you are everyone and everything, like compassion ;) 

15 minutes ago, allislove said:

Once you have a glimpse of Love you won't say like that to people. 

All is love ;)

-Osho

@Someone here exactly, the more you're conscious of it the more you let go, the more you let go the more you follow your Heart :x

11 minutes ago, allislove said:

Yes, there is also a different facade, when you realize that you are everyone and everything, like compassion ;) 

Sure, acting on that compassion definitely occurs in humans, yet doesnt occur in infinite love realized rocks.

4 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Someone here exactly, the more you're conscious of it the more you let go, the more you let go the more you follow your Heart :x

No not necessary. It can go in the opposite direction and it will still be love. Because all is love. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

What would truth be without the love of truth and where would love be if it wasn't true? 

3 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Sure, acting on that compassion definitely occurs in humans, yet doesnt occur in infinite love realized rocks.

You don't have experiences with infinite love realized rocks? You people don't get outside enough. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

What is primary should always be clearly seen first. There will be time for re-acquainting with the teachings, compassion, and all that jazz.

First thing, get clear. It can be a very difficult adjustment and things will be said, peeps will be taken aback, but so be it.

Don't put the cart before the donkey.

14 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What would truth be without the love of truth and where would love be if it wasn't true? 

@mandyjw is love an action that I do or something that I am?

If it's what I am then it's impossible to love! 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@mandyjw is love an action that I do or something that I am?

If it's what I am then it's impossible to love! 

Sure. You could say love is an aligned quality of awareness. Total openness, allowance, unconditional, acceptance, intimacy with everything. So love manifest in the world is an aligned quality of awareness which makes it True. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

34 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You don't have experiences with infinite love realized rocks? You people don't get outside enough. 

Lol. I think the bigger point i was making was another way of seeing compassion is it literally being your entire spiritual path and journey, challenges, growth, AND helping others(if helping others is within the form youre realized through). In other words instead of compassion being some special trait that the almighty enlightened beings have and act on, compassion was actually flowing through the universe at the same rate the entire time, yet just manifested itself in different ways. Because the entire thing, not just self realization but also before that, was Love. Your "helping people" is just a tiny puzzle piece of the constant compassion that was always flowing through the universe.

But at the same time, i can definitely see a mandyjw hugging rocks while on walks. 

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You could say love is an aligned quality of awareness. Total openness, allowance, unconditional, acceptance, intimacy with everything. So love manifest in the world is an aligned quality of awareness which makes it True. 

But it's already unconditionally open and allows everything with zero resistance. Effortlessly. Nothing needs to be "aligned". There is no action step.  Nothing is required from your side. You don't have to do it. It's already. You just sit back and watch. Not even. 

-Osho