Someone here

All of reality explained.

95 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

What if truth is love and divinity? Do you at least acknowledge that just because you have not realized this yet, does not imply it is not true? 

Yes I acknowledge that. But I told you what's true. We all agree this present moment exists right? Now is there anything else? No. You don't find any explanation here. You don't find "love" you don't find this or that. You just find the present moment suddenly here and that's it. I just told you the whole truth. Do you think you got here from yesterday? Yesterday itself is found here. THIS is the beginning and the end. I'm saying the present is the only reality. No past is found here. And no future is certain to come. Present is all. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Most of what is known in a cerebral capacity is just conditioned knowledge about the appearances and/or skill in manipulating them. Some knowledge is more aligned with what is actually appearing and/or theoretically verifiable, while other forms of knowledge/opinion... not so much.

I think what @Someone here is alluding to here is that all such knowledge comes crashing down as the mind is seen for what it is... not primary. Prior to that realization, very little of what the mind throws up as distraction could even be considered "useful knowledge" in the search, even though it may be the best one's got at that point. Gotta act, anyway.

The mind is used to being the master, not the tool. Getting to that realization can get quite messy, as can re-training the mind in its actual capacity, which requires one to abide as non-dual Awareness/Consciousness, lest one slip back into the deluded dream of separateness.

Edit: for messed up logic and wording written in haste.

Edited by kbone

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes I acknowledge that. But I told you what's true. We all agree this present moment exists right? Now is there anything else? No. You don't find any explanation here. You don't find "love" you don't find this or that. You just find the present moment suddenly here and that's it. I just told you the whole truth. Do you think you got here from yesterday? Yesterday itself is found here. THIS is the beginning and the end. I'm saying the present is the only reality. No past is found here. And no future is certain to come. Present is all. 

You see that this is all there is. You have not yet seen this. That seeing requires opening your spiritual eyes, and directly realizing God. When you do, you will understand why the masters teach that God is Love.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha I don't care why masters say God is love. I don't care what anyone says. Truth has to be mine. I can't borrow it from anyone else. Then it becomes a belief. Oh Jesus said God is love and Leo also says God is love. Yes but who cares? There is neither "God" nor "love" here. These are just words. And one word can't describe all states and variations. Truth is endless. Stop tryig to put it in a box. You can't. 

-Osho

9 minutes ago, kbone said:

I think what @Someone here is alluding to here is that all such knowledge comes crashing down as the mind is seen for what it is... not primary. Prior to that realization, very little of what the mind throws up as distraction or "truth" is limited, at best.

Realizing that you are not your mind is a crucial step, and my intent isn't to dismiss it. The mind is the ultimate distraction, and this needs to be recognized, before waking up is even possible. Still, this recognition alone is not enlightenment. Enlightenment is not merely letting go of the mind, and realizing that you are not the mind. It is not even realizing that there is no you. It is much deeper than this.

Enlightenment requires opening your spiritual eyes, and directly realizing God. That is when you are filled with light, because you understand that you are light. Words cannot explain it, but you will know when it happens. You will see God in you, and in everything, and the boundaries between all things will dissolve.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

First of all I don't care about love and divinity. I only care about what is true about my existence. Get this right. Your priorities are not mine.  I want actual truth. The truth is so fucked up that your love and divinity can't stand it for one minute.

Until not so long ago this was exactly my stance. I "understood" the theory, had even had decent insights in the matter, but it stayed in the mind, a toy for my ego to play with.

I needed to experience "it" to recognize that the pervasive "field" that had always been a part of me, but I was blind for, was in fact pure love. Not the love that Hollywood portrays, not the needy love in lots of relationships, but infinite, unconditional connection with all that is.

I can only wish for you to give this kind of love a chance.

I know this sounds incredibly cheesy. Deal with it :D

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

You see that this is all there is. You have not yet seen this. That seeing requires opening your spiritual eyes, and directly realizing God. When you do, you will understand why the masters teach that God is Love.

Agreed. 

The present moment is all that there is, and sure appearances and thoughts can be false and so forth.

But in my own experience I really like psychedelics in this regard cause they can show you a really different " reality " than the present one. It clearly shows that this present moment that you are experiencing right now can be really different.

Emptiness is what you are and form is what is being "created" by your perception, you can have the realization that Emptiness is form. 

And evolution is form, Emptiness has not changed since day 1 , it will always remain the same. But form is going through a tremendous evolution.

So i think that there is value in exploring conciousness and what form and Emptiness really is.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Realizing that you are not your mind is a crucial step, and my intent isn't to dismiss it. The mind is the ultimate distraction, and this needs to be recognized, before waking up is even possible. Still, this recognition alone is not enlightenment. Enlightenment is not merely letting go of the mind, and realizing that you are not the mind. It is not even realizing that there is no you. It is much deeper than this.

Enlightenment requires opening your spiritual eyes, and directly realizing God. That is when you are filled with light, because you understand that you are light. Words cannot explain it, but you will know when it happens. You will see God in you, and in everything, and the boundaries between all things will dissolve.

I do understand what you are saying. And, interestingly, it is often darkest before the dawn.

I also think that @Someone here gets that, too. He's just rejecting concepts, labels, and old ways of thought that once clouded and mystified the pathless path.

It comes into deeper clarity, effortlessly, when at Oneness.

Edited by kbone

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Moksha I don't care why masters say God is love. I don't care what anyone says. Truth has to be mine. I can't borrow it from anyone else. Then it becomes a belief. Oh Jesus said God is love and Leo also says God is love. Yes but who cares? There is neither "God" nor "love" here. These are just words. And one word can't describe all states and variations. Truth is endless. Stop tryig to put it in a box. You can't. 

Don't dismiss it as a belief. It is a direct realization, absolutely free from thought, or any other sense. It is the opening of the third eye. You see God, and directly realize the nature of God, which is infinite light and love.

You are right that truth can only be realized from within. However, there is wisdom in considering the teachings of the masters who have already attained enlightenment. They cannot force you into truth, but they can point you toward it. Only you can open your third eye to see.

14 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

So i think that there is value in exploring conciousness and what form and Emptiness really is.

There is value in it, but it is still navigating in darkness. You realize the darkness, and can enjoy the spelunking, but it is not yet enlightenment. When you directly realize God, the exploration becomes a sideshow. It is less about exploring, with your eyes closed, and more about loving, with your eyes open.

I sense that @Someone here  has burned down the house and is seeing the moon for the first time clearly. He just doesn't want to chance deluding himself... he's had enough of that.

Clarity shines brightly, burning all sorts of crap. 'S okay. Burn it all, I dare say. Only One will remain.

?

Eternal

19 minutes ago, kbone said:

I do understand what you are saying. And, interestingly, it is often darkest before the dawn.

I also think that @Someone here gets that, too. He's just rejecting concepts, labels, and old ways of thought that once clouded and mystified the pathless path.

There is nothing wrong with darkness, as long as it isn't mistaken for enlightenment. Rejecting concepts, labels, and old ways of thought is a critical step. However, it is not the same as directly realizing God.

@Moksha @Moksha get out of this thread if you don't agree with me. I'm not changing what I have shared here and you seem to think you've got it all figured out and ready to teach everyone so there is no point arguing with you. I have put you in ignore list. I hope you ignore me too.

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

There is nothing wrong with darkness, as long as it isn't mistaken for enlightenment. Rejecting concepts, labels, and old ways of thought is a critical step. However, it is not the same as directly realizing God.

Not saying it is.

Just never underestimate the power of delusion. Thoughts are sticky, tricky, and have a momentum.

?

3 minutes ago, kbone said:

I sense that @Someone here  has burned down the house and is seeing the moon for the first time clearly.

I sense that he has realized that he is in the dark cave, and the shadows dancing on the walls are not real. He is feeling his way toward the opening. He has not yet emerged, and when he does, it will take time for his eyes to adjust to the light. But he will see.

Slowly, his eyes adjust to the light of the sun. First he can see only shadows. Gradually he can see the reflections of people and things in water and then later see the people and things themselves. Eventually, he is able to look at the stars and moon at night until finally he can look upon the sun itself. Only after he can look straight at the sun "is he able to reason about it" and what it is.
- Socrates

Sometimes I find words problematic, since any word I use is not another word. 

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

get out of this thread if you don't agree with me.

...don’t agree with....the no self...?

Are there such conditions under the hood?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Moksha @Moksha get out of this thread if you don't agree with me. I'm not changing what I have shared here and you seem to think you've got it all figured out and ready to teach everyone so there is no point arguing with you. I have put you in ignore list. I hope you ignore me too.

You won't see this, but there is no need to change what you have shared here. I respect what you have already realized. I am encouraging you to continue along the path, rather than mistaking it for the destination.

I share this, not only for you, but for any other person that is reading this. I stayed silent for a long time, but recently realized that people are being misled, and even leaving the forum, because these partial realizations are paraded as enlightenment. It has to be recognized and challenged, and I am only doing it because I care.