Blackhawk

Scientific study: Women have more power than men in the most important area

120 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, knakoo said:

The opposite is not true.

What are you talking about LOL? Have you ever been outside walking around the street before? (jk btw)

There are plenty of grotesque looking men with balloon size beer guts walking around with jaw dropping women all the time. Want to know why?

> Prestige, success, wealth, charisma, personality. These have mostly nothing to do with physical attraction. You can be a cave troll and with the right social skills be able to get great looking women.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

35 minutes ago, Roy said:

What are you talking about LOL? Have you ever been outside walking around the street before? (jk btw)

There are plenty of grotesque looking men with balloon size beer guts walking around with jaw dropping women all the time. Want to know why?

> Prestige, success, wealth, charisma, personality. These have mostly nothing to do with physical attraction. You can be a cave troll and with the right social skills be able to get great looking women.

"...Charisma, personality. These have mostly nothing to do with physical attraction" haha! You do not understand female attraction (and I mean physical attraction) at all! These 2 are at the core of what makes a man attractive !!

A grotesque looking men with balloon size beer guts can be very attractive to a woman if he is strongly masculine and charismatic.

edit : Also Prestige, aka social status, is also at the core of what makes a man physically attractive. Social skills are basically indicators of social status.

Edited by knakoo

52 minutes ago, knakoo said:

"...Charisma, personality. These have mostly nothing to do with physical attraction" haha! You do not understand female attraction (and I mean physical attraction) at all! These 2 are at the core of what makes a man attractive !!

A grotesque looking men with balloon size beer guts can be very attractive to a woman if he is strongly masculine and charismatic.

edit : Also Prestige, aka social status, is also at the core of what makes a man physically attractive. Social skills are basically indicators of social status.

Being hilarious and cheerful doesn't give you a 6 pack or sculpted chest.

Having prestige because you're a skilled dentist isn't going to change you being born with a chiseled jaw or great hairline, or not.

So no, they have absolutely nothing to do with physicality. You're confusing social attraction and physical attraction, they interact with each other in ways, but they are not exclusively the same thing.

A woman might change her mind from not wanting to fuck an ugly looking guy, to wanting to be with him after learning he's a great match for her personality wise and intimately yes, but that's because she's attracted to something abstract. Not the actual physical body.

The core of what makes a man physically attractive, is his literal body. Otherwise the word "physical" doesn't mean anything, at all.

If words don't mean anything we might as well be talking gibberish.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

28 minutes ago, Roy said:

Being hilarious and cheerful doesn't give you a 6 pack or sculpted chest.

Having prestige because you're a skilled dentist isn't going to change you being born with a chiseled jaw or great hairline, or not.

So no, they have absolutely nothing to do with physicality. You're confusing social attraction and physical attraction, they interact with each other in ways, but they are not exclusively the same thing.

A woman might change her mind from not wanting to fuck an ugly looking guy, to wanting to be with him after learning he's a great match for her personality wise and intimately yes, but that's because she's attracted to something abstract. Not the actual physical body.

The core of what makes a man physically attractive, is his literal body. Otherwise the word "physical" doesn't mean anything, at all.

If words don't mean anything we might as well be talking gibberish.

So no woman has every been super wet in the presence of a rather ugly rockstar ? :)

@Recursoinominado Nothing will change from this discussion, noone will become more social or better with girls. That is not the point. You are saying "stop crying, start growing" and yes i agree. You are not rejecting what i said. That is that an average girls has it easier to find an average guy than an average guy has to find an average girl. Yes an average girl will not attract a top guy, i agree. HOWEVER an aveage guy wont attract shit. Bread is not as good as pizza but is better than nothing. Are you saying than an average girl will be less happy with an average guy than an average guy will be with an average girl? IPlus do not assume that the people here that are complaining are not trying to improve their social skills. 

@Ananta Those girls are either less, the guy got lucky or he tried seriously to get her. I doubt he got her in a couple of tries like girls get guys.

46 minutes ago, knakoo said:

So no woman has every been super wet in the presence of a rather ugly rockstar ? :)

Now you're getting it! She likes the idea of getting fucked by someone famous, the body is still ugly but she will overlook that.

hrhrhtewgfegege

28 minutes ago, MrBON said:

HOWEVER an aveage guy wont attract shit.

An average guy would waste his time bitching and moaning, that's why he is average.

29 minutes ago, MrBON said:

Are you saying than an average girl will be less happy with an average guy than an average guy will be with an average girl?

That's exactly what i am saying. 

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

Now you're getting it! She likes the idea of getting fucked by someone famous, the body is still ugly but she will overlook that.

If the girl is super wet that's physical attraction no? Her body is responding in the same way if it's a rather ugly rockstar or a very good looking guy turning her on. 

25 minutes ago, knakoo said:

If the girl is super wet that's physical attraction no?

It's a physical response yes, but not physical attraction. She isn't attracted to him (his body), she attracted to his social status.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, MrBON said:

@Ananta Those girls are either less, the guy got lucky or he tried seriously to get her. I doubt he got her in a couple of tries like girls get guys.

Omg!

tenor-1.gif

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 minutes ago, Roy said:

It's a physical response yes, but not physical attraction. She isn't attracted to him (his body), she attracted to his social status.

I am trying to understand your perspective but I am not sure I get it. Do you believe that a very hot girl can be extremely attracted and turned on by a below average looking guy ? And if you do, you mean it is a mental attraction with a physical response ? But not a pure physical attraction of a body being attracted by another body ?

Sorry dude. Not gonna help you creating a belief system to justify why you can't get girls.I can find a scientific study and create a belief system around literally any nonsense I want it doesn't mean it's true.

Deep down you know your just trying to hideaway your insecurities by saying women have the upper hand.

No man who has developed the skills to get girls would ever even look for this crap.

@Recursoinominado Could you please explain how this is possible? So girls are naturally more picky and demanding than guys. Is this natural or the trend these days is like this? I had heard about female hyper gamy and that all females dated only up but i thought it was sexist red pill stuff. So you re saying it is true;

So if the quality of the guy would be food, then they are picky like Gordon Ramsay (over exaggerating for humor)

Edited by MrBON

15 minutes ago, MrBON said:

Could you please explain how this is possible?

Its not 

I had heard about female hyper gamy and that all females dated only up but i thought it was sexist red pill stuff.

It is

So you re saying it is true;

Its not 

So if the quality of the guy would be food, then they are picky like Gordon Ramsay

No

This all sounds like a big red pill fantasy.

Typically, ppl date other ppl on their relatively same level. There are exceptions, but they are just that, exceptions.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, MrBON said:

@Recursoinominado Could you please explain how this is possible? So girls are naturally more picky and demanding than guys. Is this natural or the trend these days is like this? I had heard about female hyper gamy and that all females dated only up but i thought it was sexist red pill stuff. So you re saying it is true;

So if the quality of the guy would be food, then they are picky like Gordon Ramsay (over exaggerating for humor)

This is not a trend but a adaptative evolution. Women are hypergamous in order to find the best mate possible, this means more chances of survival for her and her offspring. Men do not care that much to date the absolute BEST woman, men do get content with less, especially considering that to most males, finding a good female partner is a difficult task, they don't have much game and live in scarcity.

I don't care how conscious your girl is, if Brad Pitt enter the room, she will giggle like a little girl, give him all her attention (even ignoring you) and get wet. In this process, it is common that she starts to resent her partner, she is always unconsciously comparing you with every man she meets and ranking everyone. 

Yes, The Red Pill theory is absolutely right about this one, their mistake is what they do with this information, usually getting jaded and avoiding too much intimacy and vulnerability.

The reason men are content with less is because they will pump and dumb. When you pump and dump you could sleep with a hippo and be okay.

Men are actually NOT content with less, they're just always angling for more.

Since women don't employ the pump and dumb strategy nearly as much, of course they will be choosier.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason men are content with less is because they will pump and dumb. When you pump and dump you could sleep with a hippo and be okay.

plenty of women are having casual encounters now though, especially on something like tinder. 

Edited by Raze

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

plenty of women are having casual encounters now though, especially on something like tinder. 

Not as much as men.

Most women are not looking for casual encounters.

Occasionally girls are out to have fun and purely get a one night stand, but this is an exception not the norm. Girl cannot afford to be perceived as a slut. It hurts her survival value too much.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not as much as men.

Most women are not looking for casual encounters.

Occasionally girls are out to have fun and purely get a one night stand, but this is an exception not the norm. Girl cannot afford to be perceived as a slut. It hurts her survival value too much.

Actually I think that is changing recently. 

iSkWgAA.jpg

36 minutes ago, Raze said:

Actually I think that is changing recently. 

iSkWgAA.jpg

I'm not talking about incels or virgins or even number of sexual partners.

It may very well be that women have more sexual partners on average than men.

But women still don't employ a pump and dump strategy while men do.

In general, since women socialize more they have sex more. If a guy socialized as much as the average girl, he'd get laid a lot more.