Javfly33

Is this the most painful thing about Spirituality?

25 posts in this topic

Is to have awakenings , see so clear who you are, swear that "this is it", to then go back to your state .

Of course is not for anything, you take something with you. At least 0.1% your ego becomes less real and more purified. But still. It sucks.

To the ones criticizing Psychedelics because "once the drug wears off, you are back in your old state": Today I had a beautiful powerful awakening SOBER, but it lasted one hour. I eventually came down to the ego. So guess what? Sober Awakening is not that different than Psychedelic induced ones, they are also temporary.  

Stop focusing on the goal and enjoy the journey. Maybe the goal is the journey. Maybe Maya is Nirvana. Maybe love is closer than you can think.

3 minutes ago, traveler said:

Stop focusing on the goal and enjoy the journey. Maybe the goal is the journey. Maybe Maya is Nirvana. Maybe love is closer than you can think.

Maybe ?

@Nahm Not being identified with thought, being free, not being prisioned by temporary emotional states or thought stories. Being aware of whatever arises on experience, withouth attaching myself with anything on it.

Didn't resonate huh? 

The type of revelation that I sense that you're looking for is the kind where the separation between these words and yourself dissapear. You suddenly awaken to the fact that the whole of existence is a singularity exploding infinitely, creating infinite reflections of itself. You realize that none of these profile names are different people giving their two cents, having a guess, no, you realize that these words come from the same source that is reading them, you realize that they are indistinguishable. You can realize all of that, but that is not the "end goal" or "the absolute truth." There is no absolute truth, no state is absolute, every state is absolute. That means that there is no difference between eating cereal and having a mystical experience. Slow down, play with your kids or something.

@Javfly33 yup we are addicts to the  divine but this is the way, no short cuts. I was too addicted when I first started my spiritual journey that it caused me depression not being able to maintain those beautiful feelings. But over the years I learned to embrace the ordinary. I learned to accept everything even living a totally mundane life with no spirituality involved. I think one of the most valuable lessons on your journey is to learn acceptance of everything including suffering and even low states of consciousness. 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

There is nothing to find and no you to find it. There is nothing to find and no you to find it. There is nothing to find and no you to find it. There is nothing to find and no you to find it. There is nothing to find and no you to find it. There is nothing to find and no you to find it.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

just think about it, there's no reason to feel bad about dropping back down. There's actually no reason.

The more you experience the more your baseline consciousness will start to alter. But you need to allow it to do that. And for your baseline to be shot up requires lots of open mindedness and courage.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe ?

@Nahm Not being identified with thought, being free, not being prisioned by temporary emotional states or thought stories. Being aware of whatever arises on experience, withouth attaching myself with anything on it.

You make it sound so convoluted

Maybe it's not so much about what path you choose to realize your awakening or how long it lasts but more about how much you embody and integrate this awakening into your life. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe it's not so much about what path you choose to realize your awakening or how long it lasts but more about how much you embody and integrate this awakening into your life. 

Maybe it is about how much you desire such change. 

9 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Javfly33 yup we are addicts to the  divine but this is the way, no short cuts. I was too addicted when I first started my spiritual journey that it caused me depression not being able to maintain those beautiful feelings. But over the years I learned to embrace the ordinary. I learned to accept everything even living a totally mundane life with no spirituality involved. I think one of the most valuable lessons on your journey is to learn acceptance of everything including suffering and even low states of consciousness. 

That's very interesting. Although what you are saying basically implies being so consciouss that a low state of consciousness for "You" it's just a state, not reality. ? Congrats if you've reached that

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Do you believe you need some thing to do no thing? 

No! On point ? That's a great pointer I almost "got it" again. You are very good Sir ?

9 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Sounds more like a glimpse than an awakening if you’re going back to “your old state”

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Javfly33 the most painful thing about spirituality is the realization that you were never spiritual. You never got anywhere. You never progressed. All of that was a construct you created to burn yourself out so that you would eventually give up on enlightenment. Give up on getting somewhere. Give up on trying to take that 0.1% back.

Sounds like you're in for a long ride man.

31 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Sounds more like a glimpse than an awakening if you’re going back to “your old state”

Definetely. I´ve only had glimpses. Permament awakening seems something very difficult right?

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Sober Awakening is not that different than Psychedelic induced ones, they are also temporary.  

The main problem is you are still considering that there is a body, you are inside of it and  you have a beautiful awakening. This is still a thought process. Unfortunately, you didn’t experience awakening because when you are awaken you will realize that these are just a process of thoughts. You are trying to have beautiful awakening or beautiful life after awakening , This force still comes from ego. You need to completely surrender, if you do that every moment will be in peace because you have no expectations. Whatever it comes it will be love and beautiful. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

The main problem is you are still considering that there is a body, you are inside of it and  you have a beautiful awakening. This is still a thought process. Unfortunately, you didn’t experience awakening because when you are awaken you will realize that these are just a process of thoughts. You are trying to have beautiful awakening or beautiful life after awakening , This force still comes from ego. You need to completely surrender, if you do that every moment will be in peace because you have no expectations. Whatever it comes it will be love and beautiful. 

Thanks dude. I´ll bookmark this for the future :) 

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks dude. I´ll bookmark this for the future :) 

Anytime brother !!! 

Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Javfly33 nope I am still a total noob. I just was talking about those spiritual feelings. I got thrown into rock bottom by mental illness after I started my journey. So I basically wasted 3 years trying to resolve my mental illness which I also accept by the way. But now I am ready more than ever to see everything for myself.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.