Guest SirVladimir

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God - Leo's Latest Video (Post Your Results)

140 posts in this topic

Absolutely brilliant, friend.

You have once again proven yourself to be so raw and nonmetaphorical in your approach that it led us two back Home, where we are equal and one. I did shamanic breathing on and off along the visualization. Once you said this is not Earth in the 15th minute, I instantly turned the video off. That was it. The rest of the exercise did not matter anymore. We arrived here. You united us like a shepherd two stranded sheep. We were not human anymore. The room I was lying in revealed itself to be an eternal paradise, the Home we had never left. I am on the comedown now, for I am not able to sustain Myself, this consciousness, without shamanic breathing yet. I am coming back to Earth like a fallen angel; I am plummeting down to a theoretical construct aware baseline, wherein we, in practicality, are still held as separate. I will remain humble enough to know we are Home. Every finger, every moon, every coffee table is an immeasurably wise and solemn teacher who is referencing itself. God cannot abandon itself, it has always Loved itself too much, no matter how dark the path seemed. I recognize your absolute selflessness in this video, for it has reached me, and therefore it has reached us, uniting us here in the eternal Home again.

Edited by SirVladimir

Well, I'm watching the video right now, and to be honest I'm terrified of what might happen. My "awakenings" or whatever (maybe just mental breakdowns, who knows) usually aren't pleasant, so..

Edited by Blackhawk

My heart was racing half the video lol.

Had two realizations. (Well, three but two new ones.)

1.My hand is so beautiful I almost cried. Never happened before. 

2. Im literally faceless and I dont begin anywhere. Its like there is a infinite transparent hole where "Im" supposed to be. (Quick glimpse)

Best video Leo has EVER done. :xThank Youuu!

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I just watched whole video and did exercises! It is awesome! However, the most common objection I get from people is “just because you don’t see something doesn’t mean it’s not there.”

But then a question came to me which was “just because you don’t see something doesn’t mean that it is there.”

Another analogy that I was thinking of was that God is the silence out of which the music of my life appears and then disappears.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@Rilles

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Best video Leo has EVER done. :xThank Youuu!

Of course Absolutely speaking its the best one YOU'VE ever done :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Rilles

You mean its the best one YOU'VE ever done :)

Didnt get that deep.... But I did feel a bit of a mindfuck when Leo said YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHO EXISTS! I was like... How do you know... :ph34r: Is this the universe speaking to me? Trying to wake me up? :ph34r:

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Didnt get that deep.... But I did feel a bit of a mindfuck when Leo said YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHO EXISTS! I was like... How do you know... :ph34r: Is this the universe speaking to me? Trying to wake me up? :ph34r:

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think many will get mental breakdown at the point where he say that there are no others :P If not, they didn't get it. The ultimate loneliness, where you also kill Buddha (Leo in this case) on the road.

It's like.. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Not even Leo himself exists. And not even the teaching. Not even I. I've made a mistake. Abort mission abort mission. I don't want enlightenment anymore."

I managed to not get a mental breakdown this time.

"No teaching, no teacher, no student.  - Papaji

Edited by Blackhawk

Made me question what would've happened to me if I watched this video during my solipsistic existential crisis long ago. Probably would not have been good. Really surfaced some nonsense I have to, uh, take care of using some, uh, magick.

25 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I think many will get mental breakdown at the point where he say that there are no others :P If not, they didn't get it. The ultimate loneliness, where you also kill Buddha (Leo in this case) on the road.

It's like.. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Not even Leo himself exists. And not even the teaching. Not even I. Abort mission abort mission. I don't want enlightenment anymore."

I managed to not get a mental breakdown this time.

"No teaching, no teacher, no student.  - Papaji

Yes!  Of course a breakdown is the ego's defense mechanism.  The total surrender (which would have been seemless if you didn't know you were surrendering but stumbled on it)  is enlightenment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

42 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes!  Of course a breakdown is the ego's defense mechanism.  The total surrender (which would have been seemless if you didn't know you were surrendering but stumbled on it)  is enlightenment.

There is no way to not know you're surrendering. You'll know if you stumble upon it, and it'd be less painful if you consciously surrendered. But maybe not for you.

And some comments for @Leo Gura . As brilliant as the video was, maybe some of the articulations would confuse beginners. The "you have been sitting here forever" comment is technically true but very easy to misinterpret it. It's also not true if you take into account it's relatively transient. And you seem to think looking at your hand is absolute truth whereas the constructed context around your hand is fantasy. Well no, they are equally imagined story. True God is the void, and then God can also understand the context of the story at the same time as the void is understood. So you don't actually need to peel back the entire context of the story to understand it's a hallucination. But it is a collective hallucination, and there ARE others. Because you imagined them. You see?

59 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Made me question what would've happened to me if I watched this video during my solipsistic existential crisis long ago. Probably would not have been good. Really surfaced some nonsense I have to, uh, take care of using some, uh, magick.

I have come to the conclusion that I probably would have just rejected it as nonsense and then my journey to this point would be relatively similar.

29 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

There is no way to not know you're surrendering.

Yes there is.  If you become directly conscious of what you ARE by accident or delving curiously into spirituality.   No preconceived bias as to anything.  Of course that radically recontexualizes what the definition of surrender is.  Because the defintion of surrender would imply a conscious decision.  But anyhow that's the best scenario towards awakening - yet most of you here already know too much which makes awakening all the more challenging.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The Garden of Eden has crocodiles? So what happened if you came close to one? Would he bite you? And if not, how did the croc get his food?

And how did Adam keep his beard so trim? Did God give him scissors?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I was mindblown when he said “at some point someone said to you that you’re a human and you just believed it like a sucker”? Very enlightening

But I didn’t go too deep because I couldn’t concentrate. I got a lot of shit going on

Edited by blankisomeone

1 minute ago, blankisomeone said:

But I didn’t go too deep because I couldn’t concentrate. I got a lot of shit going on

Dude.  You have to be by yourself for this stuff.   At least take the time for that.  This is serious work.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.