Striving for more

Bluetooth and 4G/5G - B.S Conspiracy or Dangerous?

35 posts in this topic

I used wireless Bluetooth earbuds all day, every day. It's very very beneficial for many uses, music, podcasts while exercising ect..

Is bluetooth actually bad? 

Do I have to stop & start using wired headphones ?

It's very hard for me to know if bluetooth contributes to my ill health, because i'm aware of so many other factors, like heavy metals, pollution. 

But what does the research actually suggest ?

Nobody really knows.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Striving for more I would say, if you have doubts/concerns, then switch to smth you think is safer to use. I did that with microwaves. Too many conflicting reports out there on whether microwaves are harmful or not, so I just stopped using one altogether. Better be safe than sorry.

All wireless technology emits radiation.

Radiation is not good for the human body.

The manual of the cellphone says that the phone should never be less than an inch away from a human body.

The pulse of 4G is less harmful than 5G

5G frequency is higher so more pulses. The more pulses you get the worse it is for you body.

If you are freaking out about 5G you should have freaked out a long time ago with 4G

I never carry my cellphone, and when I do is on airplane mode.

I don't know about bluetooth, but WiFi, 5G etc. is not harmless i think. It was shown that some people developed OCD caused by the WiFi in their car. As soon as they disabled the WiFi for a certain period of time, the OCD was gone. And WiFi disturbes the brain during sleep. If the brain is exposed to strong WiFi signal, it is harder for it to reach the theta and delta brain waves which are important to nocturnal regeneration. During sleep the WiFi should be turned off. And this effect of brain disturbance could even be strengthened by 5G. I may be wrong, I'm not an expert. But there definetly is research in science.

I would agree with Leo here, also did you know that all speakers emmit EMF radiation, and headphones are light speakers that go straight in your ears and near the brain so I would advise you against using headphones altogether, especially Bluetooth ones. Some people develop cancers, others don't, it's hard to say but we know for a fact that human-induced radiation near our bodies alters subconscious radiation patterns. Earth's whole magnetic field emmits radiation and we are perfectly evolved to live with it, but our technology changes it when we are near it.

Well consider human health is comparatively fragile and we have all sorts of bizarre sicknesses and ailments that other animals simply don't suffer from. You don't need to be a window licking mouth breathing conspiracy theorist to know it's common sense that all the chemicals we put in our food, all the toxins we spew into in the air, and all the different radio waves and other signals we have buzzing around us, affect us in one way or another.

The question is are these things helping you enough that your life is significantly better and more fulfilling with them? What modern conveniences are you willing to sacrifice to improve your health?

We are all going to die anyways. As long as you take care of the basic stuff like eating well and not smoking like a chimney, you should live a decently long life and feel good.

I wouldn't stress over Bluetooth earbuds. Although if you're a little skeptical just consider using them less.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I think I"ll run an experiment soon and try unplugging from all that shit completely and see how I feel with/without it

Of course bluetooth, 4G, 5G and yadda yadda are all safe.

It's all bs conspiracies that they would bed bad.

@Blackhawk Do you genuinely believe that? 

I mean Cigarettes were advertised as healthy until 1992. 

When you hold all the lobbying power it really isn't that hard to control public perception. 

I'm far from Anti-Technology, but thinking constant EMFs being blasted at us 24/7 is optimum for health, is slightly delusional. 

https://www.amazon.com/Radiation-Nation-Technology-Protection-Electromagnetic/dp/0998199605/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=radiation+nation&qid=1606828159&s=books&sr=1-1

It's not a conspiracy, it's just exploitative business practices, they run deep in a deeply Orange society incase you haven't noticed.

Admitting they have health consequences = less use = less $$$. Why do you think Tobacco fought for so long to be able to advertise cigarettes as healthy? 

Also, it's not that hard to reduce & protect yourself against EMFs, for example I bought 'Air Tube' headphones. 

EMFs / 4G/ 5G are obvs not the cause of every illness going like some would suggest, but they certainly are harmful to the human body, read any non-wireless tech funded study & analysis of research, and you'll see. 

@Striving for more I would suggest you do some research and find out for yourself, books like the one I linked will help you. In my view, it's very ignorant to say oh yeah of course they are safe, without digging deeper, just as it's hyperbole to say they are going to end the world. There's definite health risks, understand them, and then take the action you deem as helpful. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

3 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Blackhawk Do you genuinely believe that? 

I mean Cigarettes were advertised as healthy until 1992. 

When you hold all the lobbying power it really isn't that hard to control public perception. 

I'm far from Anti-Technology, but thinking constant EMFs being blasted at us 24/7 is optimum for health, is slightly delusional. 

https://www.amazon.com/Radiation-Nation-Technology-Protection-Electromagnetic/dp/0998199605/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=radiation+nation&qid=1606828159&s=books&sr=1-1

It's not a conspiracy, it's just exploitative business practices, they run deep in a deeply Orange society incase you haven't noticed.

Admitting they have health consequences = less use = less $$$. Why do you think Tobacco fought for so long to be able to advertise cigarettes as healthy? 

Also, it's not that hard to reduce & protect yourself against EMFs, for example I bought 'Air Tube' headphones. 

EMFs / 4G/ 5G are obvs not the cause of every illness going like some would suggest, but they certainly are harmful to the human body, read any non-wireless tech funded study & analysis of research, and you'll see. 

@Striving for more I would suggest you do some research and find out for yourself, books like the one I linked will help you. In my view, it's very ignorant to say oh yeah of course they are safe, without digging deeper, just as it's hyperbole to say they are going to end the world. There's definite health risks, understand them, and then take the action you deem as helpful. 

I'm not going to discuss this subject because it's absolutely retarded.

Believe what you want.

On 30/11/2020 at 8:05 PM, Blackhawk said:

Of course bluetooth, 4G, 5G and yadda yadda are all safe.

It's all bs conspiracies that they would bed bad.

Be careful with absolutising what you don't know enough about. Just because we don't know exactly at the moment does not mean it is bs. There are all sorts of small studies popping up now but they don't have enough punching power to make any significant claim....YET

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Blackhawk good discussion there on the impacts EMFs could have on our health, that’s how we make progress isn’t it? Disregard things without questioning them, I guess we will see how bollocks it is in the coming decades. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Blackhawk good discussion there on the impacts EMFs could have on our health, that’s how we make progress isn’t it? Disregard things without questioning them, I guess we will see how bollocks it is in the coming decades. 

Bring the scientific evidence.

In this matter you are in the realm of modern science. So without any science showing that it's unsafe it's just a fear/belief. And mere speculation.

False until proven otherwise.

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Blackhawk good discussion there on the impacts EMFs could have on our health

And EMF could also cause a pink unicorn to manifest itself from thin air.

But if you claim that, you need to bring the evidence.

It's not my job to prove that EMF can't cause a pink elephant to manifest itself from thin air. It's your job to prove that EMF causes a pink elephant to manifest from thin air.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk I mean I already linked you a book to read, but you dismissed it. 

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/lifestyle-articles/emf/

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/09/03/electromagnetic-fields-harmful-effects.aspx

Start with those 2, but I would highly recommend both Dr Mercola's book (he goes into detail about the lobbying involved in Big Wireless Tech, the science on the effects & most importantly, how to protect yourself)  Radiation Nation. 

At the end of the day, it's up to you if you research it, in my opinion, the effects are already clear to see not just on physical, but especially mental health, there's a reason Big Tech execs & founders don't let their children use their own creations xD But, that's another discussion for another day. 

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Blackhawk I mean I already linked you a book to read, but you dismissed it. 

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/lifestyle-articles/emf/

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/09/03/electromagnetic-fields-harmful-effects.aspx

Start with those 2, but I would highly recommend both Dr Mercola's book (he goes into detail about the lobbying involved in Big Wireless Tech, the science on the effects & most importantly, how to protect yourself)  Radiation Nation. 

At the end of the day, it's up to you if you research it, in my opinion, the effects are already clear to see not just on physical, but especially mental health, there's a reason Big Tech execs & founders don't let their children use their own creations xD But, that's another discussion for another day. 

Still no good scientific study.

Mercola isn't trustworthy at all because he has built a entire career around the subject. He's selling all kind of stuff, especially alternative medicine.

@Blackhawk

Okay, the book contains plenty of studies, why not just read that and then make a decision for yourself? 

If you don’t want to protect yourself, that’s up to you, personally, I do.