Chris365

Connor Murphy has Eckhart-style awakening

311 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Forestluv said:

It was not hidden for the content of claiming to be awakened or god. In my judgement it violated the forum policy for excessive self promotion. 

For those interested in his post, I’ll repost it without the self promotion.

I'm not saying he hasn't gone of the rails lately, but self promotion? Really? The dude has 3+ million subscribers. I doubt promoting himself on this forum was the goal.

Edited by Michal__

15 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

I'm not saying he hasn't gone of the rails lately, but self promotion? Really? The dude has 3+ million subscribers. I doubt promoting himself on this forum was the goal.

Sometimes it's just best for simplicity's sake to not circumnavigate the rules to accommodate a single person.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

23 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Lol did iameternallife get banned?

Lol, is that him? I remember seeing his threads and I was like what a big toxic spiritual ego,lol.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Lol, is that him? I remember seeing his threads and I was like what a big toxic spiritual ego,lol.

Yeah he seemed a bit grandiose.

@The0Self but he is actually motivating for me. Leo is solid as fuck and does not let himself get any emotional or expressive. On the contrary, guys like him and frank yang are way more loose and immature which is something I found resonating with my level as a motivation. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Guess its like frank yang says, you can be enlightened and still be a clueless dickhead 

@Forestluv OK he was "self promoting" but why did you ban him altogether? 

@Mafortu give him a break, he is developing. 

45 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Forestluv OK he was "self promoting" but why did you ban him altogether? 

Conner was not banned. Each user is only allowed one account. One of his two accounts was closed. He now has one open, active account. 

You are mixing up two different users and three different user accounts. This is one reason each user is only allowed one account - so this type of confusion doesn’t arise. 

Dammn so fascinating. I love when famous people get awaken. Jim Carrey also had something similar. It does not happen often.

It should be seen as somehting good. He has a lot of reach. He can put a crack in a lot of people closed minds. He also seemed to went in there deep. Look at his video, where talks about the worst experience. I don't think this is joke. I think he actually went through hell. Yet he tells this extremly detached. I find this very interesting.

What is Leo thinking about this haha?

5 minutes ago, Philipp said:

Dammn so fascinating. I love when famous people get awaken. Jim Carrey also had something similar. It does not happen often.

It should be seen as somehting good. He has a lot of reach. He can put a crack in a lot of people closed minds. He also seemed to went in there deep. Look at his video, where talks about the worst experience. I don't think this is joke. I think he actually went through hell. Yet he tells this extremly detached. I find this very interesting.

Conner also reminds me of Jim Carrey. For a year or so, Jim was very unstable with his realizations and people thought him crazy. 

I’m curious about how the Connor story will unfold. My impression is that it’s a mix between glimpses of the Ox, mental instability, genuine seeking, zen devilry and prankster behavior. Humans can be complex mixtures. And then again, maybe not. 

4 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Conner also reminds me of Jim Carrey. For a year or so, Jim was very unstable with his realizations and people thought him crazy. 

I’m curious about how the Connor story will unfold. My impression is that it’s a mix between glimpses of the Ox, mental instability, genuine seeking, zen devilry and prankster behavior. Humans can be complex mixtures. And then again, maybe not. 

Could he be in this weird stage because of low spiritual intelligence, as Wilber speaks about in (Religion of tomorrow)? 

Edited by fridjonk

hmmm yeah he is getting quite delusional. Does he actually believe Sam Harris is going to debate him on joe rogan? This is not going to happen. He does not seem to understand that there is a war on consciousness. That consciousness is ugly. That consciousness is the devil for others. His "4 million followers" will sadly vanish quicker than he thinks. 

Talks again about Leo, says Leo would post a video endorsing him, but I don't think this true.

Edited by Philipp

He lost his grip on this reality, I hope he is doing it for the views and the attention because if he is ACTUALLY being real then Jesus this is something that needs serious professional help. 

Edited by Mafortu