Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiko

I am done with trying to meet women through social media

75 posts in this topic

@Skin-encapsulatedego You shouldn't really use me as an example because I'm at a very different position in life than you.

You'd be surprised. You can meet conscious and openminded people in clubs and bars. Girls of all kinds go to clubs and bars for fun with their friends. There is this false idea that only sluts or skanks go to clubs. That's not true. I've met some amazing people. One of the most amazing things you'll discover when you go out a lot is that you will bump into the most surprising people. I once bumped into Tony Robbin's copywriter and she went on a date with me. We had some amazing conversations and she was all into self-help and stuff.

Ironically, it is closedminded to believe that openminded people don't go to clubs.

Then again, I've never really enjoyed clubbing. It's something I did to grow myself, but it's not an environment I want to be in if I can avoid it.

Oh, I once met a stripper with a Om tattoo and she liked to smoke DMT and was into yoga. People are more interesting and complex than you expect.

As far as finding a high caliber match, that's basically luck. The more numbers you get the better your chances. You can't really predict it.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

2 minutes ago, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

I am seriously looking forward to going out again.  Covid be over plz.

Unfortunately that won't happen without serious vaccinations. And many people have been brainwashed not to take them. So we're sorta fucked.

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Skin-encapsulatedego The longer the covid stays, the more people will turn to online dating. That's your best bet now.

Yep soon we will be buying these joystick looking things, plugging it into our dicks and having virtual sex with everyone in town

If I owned an online dating app, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

Online dating sites must be running hog wild right now.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I owned an online dating app, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

Online dating sites must be running hog wild right now.

If I owned an online forum, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

Online forums must be running hog wild right now. 😜

3 minutes ago, F A B said:

If I owned an online forum, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

There's only one problem in your master plan: online forums don't make any money.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There's only one problem in your master plan: online forums don't make any money.

Aahahahaha

You destroyed me here 😂

Huh. 

Being interested in Truth and higher consciousness pursuits, how does one craft an effective online dating profile  which authentically portrays themselves?  Bearing in mind that most girls are likely attracted to strong survival skills over Truth pursuits.  All in the context of seeking shorter-term relationships and fun. 

5 minutes ago, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

Huh. 

Being interested in Truth and higher consciousness pursuits, how does one craft an effective online dating profile  which authentically portrays themselves?  Bearing in mind that most girls are likely attracted to strong survival skills over Truth pursuits.  All in the context of seeking shorter-term relationships and fun. 

Dude, when you date, you don't get all philosophical about it. You keep things fun and easy. Don't start whipping out actualized.org lectures on your date. You relate on a much shallower level.

On your profile you could mention that you're into spirituality and meditation. That should pique some girls' interests. The smart girls. Girls love spirituality stuff. It's like chick-crack.

If I'm socializing with a girl, I act like a total goofball. It's not serious. Stop saying anything logical. This is the #1 rule of game. No logic.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, when you date, you don't get all philosophical about it. You keep things fun and easy. Don't start whipping out actualized.org lectures on your date. You relate on a much shallower level.

On your profile you could mention that you're into spirituality and meditation. That should pique some girls' interests. The smart girls. Girls love spirituality stuff. It's like chick-crack.

If I'm socializing with a girl, I act like a total goofball. It's not serious. Stop saying anything logical. This is the #1 rule of game. No logic.

Thanks for advice, i think I really needed to hear this.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sage.

@Leo Gura Applies with most women I guess but some of us are complicated enough to search for more deeper stuff the they all other requirements for a guy are met.

I wish it was more simple 

@ertopolice Depth can come later, after the attraction is solidified.

There is an order of operations to dating. Don't go too deep too fast. But eventually you can go deep. You have to calibrate.

I love going deep, but only at the right time.

5 minutes ago, ertopolice said:

@Leo Gura Applies with most women I guess but some of us are complicated enough to search for more deeper stuff the they all other requirements for a guy are met.

I wish it was more simple 

As you escalate for sex, in the same way you should escalate for getting into deeper topics.