Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Practice Thread

133 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Are you sure you're just acting? xD

Focus on the arguments, don't personalize. (I don't think you can btw)

Are you sure you're just acting? xD

of course he's acting, everyone is acting. 

@Fadl I agree with you on the anal thing! Although it is still Love. 

Edited by electroBeam

On 19/11/2020 at 5:12 AM, Flexible said:

Turquoise: The moment when you realize that you ARE every person of the every stage. LITERALLY, SIMULTANEOUSLY. And you have been making fun and judging noone else than you, you yourself, all this time, without realizing it was you all the time hahahaha thats beyond ironic hahaha And it took your whole life to get this joke hahahaha This is the greatest joke that ever existed. And it didn't even ever exist hahahhahahahah

That's not turquoise, that's waking up, which is totally different to growing up. 

17 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Although it is still Love. 

Oh man I like you, but if somebody you like start having sexual relations with dogs .. is that love or just pure evil?

Spiritual infolding. Liberation is not a fixed point. Liberationness and Understandingness go together.

"It can't be that lame, you know?" Terence McKenna

25 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Oh man I like you, but if somebody you like start having sexual relations with dogs .. is that love or just pure evil?

definitely evil ;) that's just wrong. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

I'm not so sure :ph34r:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Red/Orange About Creating a successful business

I'm going to create the best business in the world. This business will be the biggest on the planet, it will be my own empire. Millions of people will work for me like slaves, and they will submit, respect me, and see how great I am. If these motherfuckers complain in the future, I'll fire them one by one. If they don't like me, they don't have to work for me, they only have to take personal responsibility for their choices. And even if they take personal responsibility, they would all be losers because nobody can be as competent as me.

@Raphael  yes of course 

He is a great source of inspiration for practicing Spiral dynamics most unhealthy toxic aspects of stage Red/Orange. What else? 

So shocking that people still find something in him to be inspired by meanwhile those who are really inspiring, people go around with a magnifying glass trying to find a flaw in them. 

4n6hrs.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 16/11/2020 at 8:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

God

Yellow: (this might be wrong)  I don't know what to think. I don't believe in the Christian god but I don't quite understand that everything is god and that I am god and that I am one...I mean I kinda get it intellectually and am trying to wrap my mind around this idea but I can;t just yet. That's ok, maybe I will understand maybe I won't. 

Green: (blows a joint then passes it on) The god is all in us. He is inside. He is the nature, the all loving universe. Look at all this beauty, I mean look it it. So beautiful. When I meditate I listen to the god. It is not the one that Christians say it is. It is the nature, the universe, everything. I can feel it (accepts joint again, inhales then passes on) 

Orange: bro so you believe there is a dude up there on the cloud judging you? Okay, riddle me this why hasn't the ISS seen him yet? Why don't we have a visual from any of the GPS satellites orbiting the earth. Science has been trying to prove the existence of god but they couldn't so god doesn't exist. 

Prove it to me. Give me some evidence there is a god up there and I'll believe. You nutcases are just believing in nonsense, I don't get it religion is so fucking dumb how can you be so blind you sheep. 

Blue: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done; on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

Red: (as a king or ruler) I am your god you filthy peasants. You will bow down to me and you will do as I say. If I see you worshipping your fake gods, heads will roll. There is no other god, I am the most powerful in the universe. My face will me emprinted on the coins. My statues will be positioned in every marching camp. You will toast to my health. I will know if you don't and you will be punished. "Ave me"

Purple: White Ox has spoken. He said he saw the evil omen upon the sunrise. The clouds were red & ominous, the gods are angry. They are angry because young Wolf the sun of Red feather has entered the forbidden forest at night. The spirits know and the spirits will punish us all. Young Wolf will have to be sacrificed to the Great Crow, his blood only can repay for the evil deed. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just now, Michael569 said:

Yellow: (this might be wrong)  I don't know what to think. I don't believe in the Christian god but I don't quite understand that everything is god and that I am god and that I am one...I mean I kinda get it intellectually and am trying to wrap my mind around this idea but I can;t just yet. That's ok, maybe I will understand maybe I won't. 

This could pretty much be Yellow's take on god. 

57ad7957ed02ed06113d7ace44fa7a38.jpg

8 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

This could pretty much be Yellow's take on god. 

57ad7957ed02ed06113d7ace44fa7a38.jpg

Wtf!! Is this real!? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Wtf!! Is this real!? 

Yubb, I think it was fact-checked if I remember correctly by another forum member some time ago. 

I think he's really close to Einstein's development here, although Einstein was probably substantially deeper thinker. 

Edited by fridjonk

@electroBeam Hello hello fellow Yellow bror (no racism), are you sure you are not just acting? Classic joke on this thread. Can we please stop using it? hahaha Wait, did I just tell that to myself? (Damn apologies for my limited sense of humour, I wonder who limited it)

19 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Exactly, on point. But broooo look at electroBeams profile pic, clearly he is not just acting! Or is he clearly just acting? ......... Or, is he clearly acting that he is acting acting?

What if every form is just acting, in form of acting as electroBeam acted to point out here ^_^

Now after acting is deconstructed… Let´s get to the point. This is death serious (hahahahaha) Okay okay….. focus Flexible focus. This is death serious.

19 hours ago, electroBeam said:

That's not turquoise, that's waking up, which is totally different to growing up. 

Excellent! Very important point, you got it, I didn’t and now I get it. It´s very important to not associate awakening with stage turquoise. Let me explain/deconstruct myself and please feel free to correct me:

Firstly, my knowledge of stage turquoise is almost purely based on Leo´s stage turquoise video, which is seen through Flexible´s lens. Also, Leo used his own lens to interpret the "original” SD stage Turquoise. So maybe this points out the importance of reading the book, you tell me, you are the one from us, who read the book.

Secondly, my idea was that it´s a “stage turquoise joke”, which can be experienced on any stage. In a sense that makes sense, but still, it doesn´t make sense, you are right. It´s foolish to start categorizing -jokes- with SD model. Especially the given example may create confusion with awakening experience & stage turquoise. I would like to edit my original post, but seems like that option expired.

Here is a edited demonstration of stage turquoise sense of humour:

Turquoise: Everything is a joke

Nothing is a joke

You are the greatest joke there IS

Please correct me, if the example is incorrect interpretation of stage turquoise or the example is bad, or the joke just IS bad

Rationalism and postmodernism

Orange
Postmodernism is self-contradictory and we know this through rationalism. It's detrimental to the progress of knowledge.

Green
Rationalism is self-contradictory and we know this through postmodernism. It's detrimental to the progress of knowledge.

Yellow
Rationalism and postmodernism cannot be validated through a common method, but their utility can be applied towards a common goal.

Let me try the different perspectives on PSYCHOTHERAPY.

RED (culture): (not a thing)

RED (individual in our society): "You tell me to go see a psychologist? When I was 16 I got drunk and hit that guy who provoked me real hard. The police had me talk to this nice lady. Didn't do shit for me. What I need is more money now, not someone to talk to." 

BLUE (culture): One of the roles of the priest is to provide support to people who err so that they can find the right path in their lives again.

BLUE (individual in our society): "Therapists? Yeah, if you've got an illness you may need one. Not for me though. I confide in my priest and with god's support I can always make it. (OR) I'm a strong and stable man. I don't quite understand why people seek out therapists at all. (OR, the non-religious kind) A persons life stands on three pillars: His or her work for society, his or her family, his or her health. If any of your pillars are breaking down, you must endure and fix it. You can lean into your community and we will help, as long as you try to lead a propper life. Anyway, keeping your basis healthy prevents most of the problems that therapists are designed to solve."

ORANGE (culture): Some people have problems and need therapy to get them fixed again. Kognitive-behavioral is the most evidenced-based approach, so let's fund that one and focus on short interventions (ugh, the UK system approach). 

ORANGE(individual in our society): Psychotherapy can be useful, but mostly for weak and ill people. I don't have time for that. And some people go for years and it doesn't help them. Their regurgiating their childhood and their traumas. Isn't it plain wrong to dwell on one's past too much? Are they amplifying their problems with that approach? They should let go and focus on the present and future. I'm attending a productivity workshop on monday though. Hope they have some real practical tips there. Anyway, if you have psychological problems, be responsible with your own health and see a doctor or a therapist. 

GREEN: Psychotherapy facilitates change. It's also one of the basic tools to know oneself, which is important, so basically everyone should go at some time in their lives, when they are motivated. We also need to make it widely acessible to people in trouble, including socially disadvantaged groups. But don't forget not everything is individual responsibility, we need to solve collective problems which lead to the ostracisation of these groops on the collective level, too! The choice of therapy style is very individual, and should be driven by the clients choice and inclinations. One of the main jobs of the therapist is to build a good relationship and accept the client as (s)he is, which creates an environment where trauma can be processed and the shadow is integrated. It's not the only tool in the toolbox for personal growth, but if trouble emerges with other methods, see a therapist.

?YELLOW?: Psychotherapy is a useful supportive tool for personal growth for motivated people, but may not be cost-effective. Where is its proper place? Can we do better? 

13 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

?YELLOW?: Psychotherapy is a useful supportive tool for personal growth for motivated people, but may not be cost-effective. Where is its proper place? Can we do better? 

Example of a Tier 2 approach: https://www.healthygamer.gg/

Example of a Tier 2 approach: https://www.healthygamer.gg/

Thanks! 

I looked through the website briefly. Definitely a purposeful, out of the box initiative.  Would you mind summing out some pointers to why you think it's beyond green? I'm not sure I can tell. 

I'm gonna definitely read his blog posts about support groups, that's of interest to me. 

Edited by Elisabeth