Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IamMystic

Why are there not more people like leo?

14 posts in this topic

What do you mean deceptive ?

Name teachers you find deceptive please.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 hours ago, Shin said:

What do you mean deceptive ?

Name teachers you find deceptive please.

Sahdguru, ram das, people like this, I don't think they really understand 10% of what Leo Teaches but idk

Let's clone Leo. 7 billion clones. 

OH, wait a minute. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, IamMystic said:

Sahdguru, ram das, people like this, I don't think they really understand 10% of what Leo Teaches but idk

Maybe they are not really deceptive. 

Maybe you call these people deceptive because you can see through their deceptions. 

Maybe you look up to Leo because you can't yet see through his deceptions. 

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. ;)  

Every teacher is ultimately a deception. The good ones can point the way, but they are not the way.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, IamMystic said:

I think they don't talk about everything, on purpose.

It doesn't really help you to know everything Leo told you, it is nice in the sense that you can directly make sense of what happens when you awaken or have glimpses, but at the same time, it has a very high chance to put you into fantasy (concept) land for a very very long time.

The upside of not talking about it directly, and only caring about elevating the consciousness of people, has the upside to be more direct and practical, with the drawback of not explaining what might happen.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@IamMystic  Different teachers suit different students -  there's a relativity here - the very fact that you're calling these people teachers is putting yourself into the role of student. Maybe at your present state of being, Leo is just the right person to help move you on, but I'd suggest, don't write anyone or anything off as a potential source of learning. Including yourself. Maybe the more we expand our awareness, the more that everyone and everything shows us the truth  :)  

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@IamMystic I think its Leos open mindedness and original thinking specifically in spirituality as a western mind that is tailored in western philosophy breaking down eastern mystical experiences using western thought.

Edited by Rolo

@IamMystic why aren't there more awakened people?  Cuz mankind still has a long way to go.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo is one of a kind.

Just like everyone else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You are your only goal in life. You need to expand yourself and help yourself. In expansive work and in tall work and change. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!