Mvrs

Part 3? :(

27 posts in this topic

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Fuck yeah. Studying for my ecology exam can wait.

@Mikael89 Of course.

But it's even worse than that.

Cause/effect is just an imagined duality.

The apple is not merely caused by the tree, there is an infinite-dimensional network of causation giving rise to that apple.

The causes are not only infinite sequentially across time and space, they are infinite across infinite other dimensions.

And thus the root cause of the apple is Infinity (aka God). It's not merely that Infinity caused the apple. The apple IS Infinity! The apple IS God, creating itself.

15 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Mvrs It's up now.

I'm excited. Going to eat ice cream while watching it. I think I will try to watch all 3:11 hours of it in one sitting.

Haha I know Leo's videos give you Serotonin guys lol

Amazing vid @Leo Gura as always. You're on fire man. I really am interested to see how would a scientist respond to this. Especially the substance proplem. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I guess when you realize that you basically get a mental breakdown.

Or, you become God ;)

I realized its so hard to find criticism of science online... Whenever I Google search something critical of science... I find nothing, only creationists?

Its kind of frightening... Its almost like were so indoctrinated that we havent even started picking apart science yet, guess we will more in the future though. Anyone agree? 

Noone has criticized science on Leos level ever! In my life! I recently discovered Paul Feyerabend so I know Leo has some philosophers backing him but thats just one dude! Kinda crazy

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura I guess one of the objections might be that you assume reality is an infinite Zoom and this substance proplem just keeps going forever.. Have you heard of planck's constants in physics? Basically they have a minimum limit for distance (and for other quantities like mass speed etc) where you can't zoom more than that. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_units

-Osho

@Someone here It's not an assumption that consciousness is infinite. Planck's length is just a conceptual limit of your own mind.

You can zoom in forever. There is as much going on below Planck's length as there is above it.

I mentioned this towards the end of Part 3.

Really awesome video, and I get a feeling that this can kick start the debunk time of science, which society really needs. You make alot of valid points Leo, and im glad that I as god have created you ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can zoom in forever. There is as much going on below Planck's length as there is above it.

Mindfuck lol 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Leo Gura The black hole problem blew my mind.

A bit similar to the substance problem:

I came to think of another problem with science: the cause problem. I think science only studies the effect of things. Take anything, for example a apple. Science can know that the apple was caused by the tree, and the tree was caused by the soil, etc. etc. But science never finds the first cause. Not even Big Bang is a credible first cause, because what caused the Big Bang? Big Bang is also effect.

What's the point with only studying the effects.. When you don't know the first cause you don't really know anything about the true nature of whatever you are studying, for example the apple.

So modern science is like.. "It's effects all the way down." Instead of turtles.

What do you think about this?

Jesus you already watched the video ? xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Best episode of the series!! ?

I really loved the part where Philosophy of Language and Linguistics was talked about.

Now I have also started to question this label or to say limit--'Infinity' as well, anything that is coming out of the limits of language is just confined and limited within it's own limit, the nature of reality is perhaps unfathomable and a MYSTERY (and it's really hard for some to settle with this word cos it doesn't base/ground you somewhere, you don't get satisfaction it doesn't gratify the Self-Identity), and if somehow you are grasping it, or can fathom it, that shouldn't be mistaken for Reality  itself. Reality as such, is a Mystery, which is the best thing that could possibly be about Reality, it's where the fun lies, there's no fun in labelling or giving reality meaning just for self gratification.

Neti Neti!

I've seriously been having a lot of my stubborn paradigms shattered throughout these episodes

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

I've seriously been having a lot of my stubborn paradigms shattered throughout these episodes

Yes! I merely watched part 1 and that got me to seriously consider the occult and witchcraft. Gotta look into part 2 & 3 to get my mind shattered.

Interestingly enough, the openmindedness video wasn't quite as destructively liberating as the science video.

Maybe I have to get my mind broken first to consider with radical openmindedness what is possible to explore.

3 hours ago, ajai said:

Best episode of the series!!

No spoilers please, is it as mindblowing as the last video of the conscious politics series?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Someone here The response will be ignore-ance.

Someday a scientist will respond Mu... I hope.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

4lq4e8.jpg

@abrakamowse :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Michael Mu

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16