Peter-Andre

Putin is planning to step down from power because of health issues.

19 posts in this topic

Conveniently this is announced right when Trump is losing his reelection...

Edited by Frylock

I wonder what sort of health issues. But as with everything else with Putin, he loves to keep anything and everything secret. 

He is like the Gestapo of Russia. 

It's time all the fascists stepped down one by one for world peace. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India I hope this trend continues. Bolsonaro getting ousted or something would be quite fitting right about now. But I'm afraid that might just be a pipe dream.

@Peter-Andre  the whole world has to come together to put away all fascists. But this will take time. 

Eventually its the people of this world that will make it happen. Power finally resides in the hands of all people. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I would wait for a more reliable source. NYPost is shit tier tbh. 

That's HUGE news!

Rocky times ahead for Russia.

Someone much worse than Putin may come to power.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, datamonster said:

"Russian lawmakers are considering legislation proposed by the president that would grant ex-presidents lifetime immunity from criminal prosecution."

LOL! Looks like he's afraid certain things could come to light after he has stepped down...

pretty sure the KGB purposefully bombed those apartment buildings to plant a false flag. maybe it's a conspiracy theory but there is very credible evidence and zero transparency around it. 

This is a great example of that you can't cheat life. Maybe you can change the vital documents of the country to stay president and fake an election and poison  Navaljnij. The ignorance comes back like that. If he knew a wholesome and traditional way to approach parkinsons like hatha yoga and non-veg raw plant based diet e.c.t. his quality of consciousness would be such, he wouldn't want to keep up the facade that is the current political macrosphere. The vicious cycle of ignorance where we don't share our best with each other. Damn, it's like the system putting chains with rocks to the people, but Putin has the same thing attached to him also.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's HUGE news!

Rocky times ahead for Russia.

Someone much worse than Putin may come to power.

Why worse? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

7 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I would wait for a more reliable source. NYPost is shit tier tbh. 

@Lyubov Yes, sorry about that. Looks like there is still some speculation surrounding this. I should have checked the source more carefully before posting. I assumed The New York Post was trustworthy, but that was really just an assumption.

@Peter-Andre If only that was true.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise  Yeah, I didn't fact check my source properly. At the time I was not familiar with New York Post and assumed it was a reputable source. So yeah, this was just fake news.

I'm half Russian/Lebanese, but grew up, was raised by the Russian side of my family almost exclusively.

Growing up, I watched Russian TV, and knew who Putin was at a very young age.

The thought of Putin not being President is not conceivable to me. He was the President my whole life, except when Medvedev temporarily stood in for him. My mind can't process him not being the President.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

This thread is misinformation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.