electroBeam

2 epistemic questions that have been bugging me: relates to Leo's psych experiment vd

45 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This want is otherwise known as LOVE.

God gives up Oneness so that others may experience Oneness. Because other cannot exist within Oneness, only twoness.

So basically eventually you're going to get pissed off that no matter how hard you try to get us to wake up, we don't because we're too lazy, so you're going to reincarnate into one of us and do it for us ;)

EDIT: also I'm getting a sense that enlightenment in this plane isn't true enlightenment, its a pseudo enlightenment, the only real oneness/enlightenment is mind/body death. 

Like technically you're trying to get 'others' to experience oneness by being a teacher, even though we aren't actually here. So functioning in the material plane must be 2 ness(duality) no matter how enlightened a spiritual teacher thinks he is. 

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam what are your thoughts on enlightenment and God in general? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

30 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Infinity means infinite factors. Watch out.

Does it though? Factor is a limitation, so when you say infinite factors, you're not talking about infinity anymore. Every single word or concept is limitation. Even infinite as a concept itself. 

42 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

raise your kid with some manners next time ;) 

I don't have manners though. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. xD

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God gives up Oneness so that others may experience Oneness. 

You already have your cake and eat it too. It's that damn Good. 

@Shin xD 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw It's not separate factors of course.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

38 minutes ago, Frenk said:

@Leo Gura God gives up onenness for us to experience Love?

Since God IS Love, it cannot hold on to Love only for itself, since that would not be Love. The greatest act of Love is to share it with an infinite number of others. Therefore God is not just Unity, it is infinite division.

So here we are. Ta-da! :D

we cannot experience anything in a state of oneness right?

You can experience Infinite Love. More than experience, you can be it. You can be what the universe was before the Big Bang.

36 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

So basically eventually you're going to get pissed off that no matter how hard you try to get us to wake up, we don't because we're too lazy, so you're going to reincarnate into one of us and do it for us ;)

EDIT: also I'm getting a sense that enlightenment in this plane isn't true enlightenment, its a pseudo enlightenment, the only real oneness/enlightenment is mind/body death. 

Like technically you're trying to get 'others' to experience oneness by being a teacher, even though we aren't actually here. So functioning in the material plane must be 2 ness(duality) no matter how enlightened a spiritual teacher thinks he is. 

It's more fucked up than that. I invented you guys so that I can distract myself from an Infinite Love so great that it would end my life and the entire universe.

You are what keeps me alive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Why so much suffering in the world, so much suffering on your path. 

1 self-awareness. Do you think a rock will suffer if you torture it? 

2 survival. The movement of survival and the struggle to keep the body in homeostasis.  Ever renewed needs. Etc. Pain and pleasure are like guiding signals to push you away from what threats your survival and towards what keeps it. 

3 judgment. Attachment. Likes and dislikes.

See when you were a little kid you were peaceful most of the time. Because you were pure. As you grow up you get attached to all kinds of shit. You form a whole identity out of your attachments. And shit will not always go your way. And when your attachments get threatened you will suffer. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I haven't had the chance to take psychedelics yet because im just too busy at the moment but these are the 2 questions ill be forcing them to answer to me. But until then maybe there could be some pointers?

1. I've heard Leo say that God fully unifies and then disunifies in cycles. And a full unification is something like white light formlessness or something. I can't find evidence for this in my direct experience anywhere. It feels to me that God can unify more and more and more forever. And it never ever stops. What is 100% unification?

2. Related to the 1st question, how is it even possible to disunify? We are constantly trying to get happier and happier. Always growing more and more, its literally impossible to ever want to suffer. We always want to not suffer and to get happier. Even me asking these 2 questions is a product of wanting to get happier. Its impossible for God to not want to get happier. And so AFAIK disunification IS God wanting to get less happy. Its going from perfect unification to less unification which is deliberately going from happy to unhappy. What the actual fuck, I can't find any evidence in my experience of this happening. Of course there are highs and lows like for example you might get good meditation results then fall into a depression, but the overall trajectory is always going up(getting happier) and disunification has never happened in my experience. How does disunfication happen?

I want to know how I would deliberately want to reincarnate into Jeffery Epstein (as leo said in his experiments video). I'm fine to reincarnate into him now in the state im in how because its all love, but disunification is literally seeing it as not love, how does that maximise happiness? And how is it even possible for God to want to do that? How does cycling into unenlightenment actually happen, how does forgetting knowing actually happen and what triggers it?

It’s rather simple in a way. There’s isn’t God. 

Meditation. Every morning. Also rather simple and effortless.

Admittedly not much of a story for someone else there though. 

Not even for God,  let alone two.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

How does disunfication happen?

What you call "disuinification" happens through birth.
As you live your life, you become more and more conscious, and more and more happy until you die and merge with Absolute Truth. But then, you are overwhelmed with love and you give birth to yourself. Love gives rise to consciousness the same way death does. I don't know how to say this, but the fact that you are limited, "disunified" actually maximizes consciousness instead of diminishing it. It makes no rational sense whatsoever, but it is the case and I hope that your trip will reveal this to you. It's an infinite strangeloop. God is BOTH infinitely conscious AND limited AND able to expand through this very limitation.

I want to know how I would deliberately want to reincarnate into Jeffery Epstein (as leo said in his experiments video). I'm fine to reincarnate into him now in the state im in how because its all love, but disunification is literally seeing it as not love, how does that maximise happiness? And how is it even possible for God to want to do that? How does cycling into unenlightenment actually happen, how does forgetting knowing actually happen and what triggers it?

You, as a person, will die and will not reincarnate into anything else. It is not a matter of your personal choice.
The knack is that you, beyond personhood, as infinite consciousness, already are Jeffrey Epstein and the reason is precisely love.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's more fucked up than that. I invented you guys so that I can distract myself from an Infinite Love so great that it would end my life and the entire universe.

You are what keeps me alive.

:o

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Admittedly not much of a story for someone else there though. 

Not even for God,  let alone two.

contradiction? ;)

Sure more meditation is the answer, of course is the moral of that story.

Although if i were that someone else, which is you ;) I'd be sure as hell unsatisfied if i didn't feel like i 100% knew why I would reincarnate into electroBeam at some point, and for things TO ACTUALLY BE much of a story. Why would you put yourself through that? You can see its bullshit and you're trying to help electroBeam see that bullshit, why would you reincarnate into someone who couldn't see the bullshit? That doesn't sound fun. I'd be awfully curious to know why.

You may not ever reincarnate into electroBeam because electroBeam doesn't exist, but eventually there will be a getting lost in the dream, and not knowing how that happens is deeplg dissatisfying.

Edited by electroBeam

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

"disunified" actually maximizes consciousness instead of diminishing it.

Yep totally get that. "You" went through the entire path, even though you never really went through it, just so awakening to infinite love would be a trillion times more impactful.

The part im stuck on is, I as God, at this point, does not feel like forgetting that realization. But that doesn't make sense, because it was forgotten to allow that realisation to happen. I'm trying to understand what mind/body death is before it actually happens... even though on a semantic level you could argue that there's just now and mind/body death is an illusion, blablbla.

You, as a person, will die and will not reincarnate into anything else. It is not a matter of your personal choice.
The knack is that you, beyond personhood, as infinite consciousness, already are Jeffrey Epstein and the reason is precisely love.

I'm aware that I already am jeffrey Epstein/infinite love and that i cannot die because there is no difference between life and death through electroBeam's finite mind or physical avatar. But knowing the infinite/love through electroBeam's finite mind is a massively different situation to actually adopting Jeffrey epstein's finite mind and not knowing any of it.

But then, you are overwhelmed with love and you give birth to yourself.

Yep got a taste of that before but it wasn't big enough. It was super overwhelming to realize, yet i didn't give birth to myself because the physical avatar was already electroBeam. Maybe psychedelics will show me what its like to actually be so overwhelmed that you actually give bith to a totally different avatar that's completely ignorant. And i can bring that back to this state here(being the infinite through electroBeam's finite mind) and then finally say i know absolutely everything there is to possibly know.

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam Forgetting is not an accurate word. While it certainly feels like remembering something when you are awakening, a better word would be a contraction, or a stitch.

Illusion works by stitching things together so that you don't notice what's in between. You can notice the seams around concepts and put awareness on them and they reveal what's hidden. If you do that with the I-concept, you will "remember", or "open up".

You don't feel like you forgot something because you, the false mind, ARE THE CONTRACTION.

Open the I up, and experience what it symbolizes, directly. Such a mindfuck! 

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Leo Gura Leo , we  use logic when explaining God, like God divided himself or God is nothing so it can be everything, so I was wondering what makes this logic we use in explaining God any legit. Is not God beyond logic?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

2 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura Leo , we  use logic when explaining God, like God divided himself or God is nothing so it can be everything, so I was wondering what makes this logic we use in explaining God any legit. Is not God beyond logic?

Actually, God is pretty logical, but God's logic is of a higher order than any human logic. God's logic is transcendental, absolute, and really twisted, involving all sorts of contradictions and impossibilities.

A finite mind has a finite logic.

An infinite mind has an infintie logic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

:o

contradiction? ;)

Sure more meditation is the answer, of course is the moral of that story.

Although if i were that someone else, which is you ;) I'd be sure as hell unsatisfied if i didn't feel like i 100% knew why I would reincarnate into electroBeam at some point, and for things TO ACTUALLY BE much of a story.

Might of took that comment in the opposite way it was intended, and so it seems like a contradiction. There would not be a ‘why’ prior to a ‘reincarnation’. ‘Why’ is a thought. If & when you do contemplate reincarnation, leave electro beam out of it. Electro beam thinks why electro beam & somebody else. (No offense :) ) 

Why would you put yourself through that? You can see its bullshit and you're trying to help electroBeam see that bullshit, why would you reincarnate into someone who couldn't see the bullshit? That doesn't sound fun. I'd be awfully curious to know why.

If meditation is the answer...meditation is the answer. Meditation is the self which makes up all kinds of dualistic stories apparently, but there are none in meditation, or we could say they are all in meditation, as the infinite potential of any possible story. The ‘bullshit’ could not possibly be more crystal clear. It is the only ‘thing’ which is clear in the place. Contextualize the shit outta it, if you like. Which you don’t like. Which is precisely it’s clarity. 

You may not ever reincarnate into electroBeam because electroBeam doesn't exist, but eventually there will be a getting lost in the dream, and not knowing how that happens is deeplg dissatisfying

How won’t come from the thinking, nor ‘other people concepts’ (which is your concept - if it is) but from the source of “thinking”. Another great contemplation imo, if interested, what if everything you’re hearing is fundamentally, wrong? (As not to be confused with intentionally wrong) How, would you even know. 

28 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Contextualize the shit outta it

I agree with you of course that meditation is the way and talking on here isn't. I just write on here to increase the space or vocabulary of recontextualisation, so that 'contextualize the shit outta it' can happen as powerfully as possible. Reading increases the depth of what I feel, the content doesn't really matter, just feeling the energies of who posts to me is what's needed. The content isn't even there anyway. 

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Might of took that comment in the opposite way it was intended, and so it seems like a contradiction.

just playing around honestly.

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If & when you do contemplate reincarnation, leave electro beam out of it. Electro beam thinks why electro beam & somebody else. (No offense :) ) 

sounds good, see ya later electroBeam. 

@electroBeam

My point wasn’t about sharing on the forum. It was like saying, if you don’t like the burn of the stove (the feeling of which is crystal clear) stop touching the stove. Let the “then don’t touch it” part be as clear as the burn. Flaming sword (placed by God) above the tree of the knowledge (illusory) of good & evil (judgement) is the burn (suffering) of the sword (Truth).

Go to the tree of life to which the flaming sword points. 

@Nahm xDxD sounds good. I wonder why I keep touching the stove... such a fascinating question... SLAP!

@electroBeam

It’s not a why, it’s a how, and it’s ignoring feeling, and going into thinking. Instead, when what you’re hearing simply is not and will not resonate in feeling, stop. Say, oh, this is what nonsense is, and stay with feeling. Don’t take the temptation of judgement, just stay with feeling.