PlasmicProjection

Why I'm Voting For Trump

109 posts in this topic

There was no off topic, or political section on this forum so please move to appropriate section if this isn't good enough here.

First of all I never voted for Trump last election. I voted for Bernie then Jill Stein because I don't like the establishment. I voted for Obama the first term. I was a Democrat for a very long time. Most of my adult life I've been Democrat. But this election time is different. There are some key events which switched my vote. Number one being the rioting and looting. That is the trigger for my vote for Trump. But there is a long list of other reasons why I'm voting for him. I'd say second to that is freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is being suppressed more and more by democrats. People are afraid to share who they are voting for a why, this is a HUGE no no in my book. For me Trump represents freedom of speech, and freedom of thought. Because I can have a conversation with a conservative and tell them I'm voting for Biden, but I can't have a conversation with many democrats if I tell them I'm voting for Trump as many times it just leads to demonization, and even ostracizing quite quickly. This can get dangerous very quickly if we don't start standing up for our freedoms.

So to sum up here's the main reasons I'm voting for Trump.

1. Policy is more important than character. Yes Trump lies, but so does Biden. Yes he's not sharp, but Biden's got dementia, and probably on on drug like adderall during the debates. Excluding character, Trumps policies have been great. The economy was way better under Trump than Obama.

2. The economy has done fantastic under Trump before Covid, and I can't blame Trump on covid

3. Trumps policies may not be vertical growth from the ego development theory POV, but most definitely they horizontally point on.

4. He has signed several historic peace deals. I know Trump isn't going to start WWIII.

5. Second amendment freedom to own and carry and firearm. There is no other better protection than a gun. Nothing else even comes even close to a gun. A taser, knife, bat, even a taser you can shoot is woefully inadequate. Nothing will stop and attacker quicker than a gun.

6. School choice, school choice is a supported by most black people despite what the media is telling us.

7. Trumps hard on China, love this because China secretly wants to take over the world. Perhaps not by WWIII but if they could they most definitely would.

8. More black people are getting jobs now that Trump has cracked down on illegal immigration.

9. Trump is best suited to level the playing field in big tech censorship.

Here's to sum up why I'm also voting against the Left/Liberals/Democrats in voting for Trump.

1. Stopping the rioting and looting are of paramount importance to me since I drive rideshare for a living. Donald Trump is well suited to stopping it. Joe Biden only recently came out against the rioting and looting after the polls showed Trump was seen as better fit to deal with it, and most Americans don't want the rioting and looting according to the new polls, he flipped flopped. Kamala Harris his VP even helped raise money to bail out some of the rioters and looters.

2. The media is constantly and compulsively lying about Trump and misleading people. When Trump first said fake news, I didn't really believe it. But now here several years later and all I see if fake news coming from the mainstream media. Tim Pool covers this extensively.

3. The left, democrats and liberals doesn't know how to call out their radicals such as antifa and some of those in BLM, and even the rioting and looting. The right knows how to call out the radicals. Conservatives have distanced themselves from the alt-right, white supremacists, Neo-nazis, and even the proud boys. The left doesn't know how to stand up against the radical fringes. The left politicians in Oregon and Seattle have not only not stood up against rioters and looters but actively support these spoiled brats that riot and loot by not locking them up. 

4. Freedom of speech is at risk. And I view my freedom of speech as WAY MORE IMPORTANT then any of the so called economic benefits of and hate of Trump. Trump is one guy, but if we are silenced here and there because of the radicals that is a drop in the bucket compared to what the radical left really wants to do to our freedoms of speech. Everything is hate speech for them. It's getting ridiculous. They are redefining what hate, racism, sexism, and xenophobia is. It's getting ludicrous.

5. There are companies that are on the verge of giving us a new fuel source that is cheap, environmentally friendly, with a large energy density. So Biden's plan to end fossil fuels will just put many Americans out of work for a while, while emboldening our competitors such as Russia, and China.

At the end of the day there is nothing more spiritual politically than keeping and supporting our freedom of speech and stopping the rioting and looting.

Edited by PlasmicProjection

9 minutes ago, PlasmicProjection said:

What's this meme about?

He's mad that you don't see his relative perspective as the true and only one xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

He's mad that you don't see his relative perspective as the true and only one xD

@Shin Wouldn't go that far tho 

Thing is, Biden has a plan for climate change. And that's all you need.

Trump is an illusion. He is nothing whet you think 

And he has done none of what you have mentioned. 

He has only bragged about it. 

Race relations have been at their worst under Trump. 

Trump is responsible for the covid deaths. 

Economy is doing very bad under Trump. No jobs created. 

Trump has been a disaster for the reputation of America. 

Trump’s claims about China are bogus. If he hated China, he wouldn't have had a secret bank account there. 

Trump tries to deliberately act hard on China so that nobody should investigate his inner dealings and businesses with China. It's a strategy of deflection. 

Trump has done nothing but fill his own pockets.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@K Ghoul yes, It's still infinitely better than someone who doesn't even believe in it. 

This election is literally this:

USA actually gone that far, for real.

xD 

God is love

And God in them

'Policy is more important than character'... proceeds to do nothing but repeat right wing talking points about the culture war i.e. radical left, antifa, free speech under attack, everything is now racist and bigoted, etc... These are all inventions made up by the minds of right-wing pundits with big corporations best interest at heart.

When voting, please consider the actual consequences you will have on real peoples lives. Ground yourself in that. And then look at your options. Without ideology and wishful thinking, is right-wing policy really what is needed right now?

What are the policies? He's had two debates and a town hall, and yet I still haven't heard any policy. I've heard what he won't do, and sometimes what he will do, but he never says how. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

42 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

What are the policies? [...] but he never says how. 

That's the policy, and the how :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Please don't. Trump is a literal fascist. Don't just believe me, educate yourself on fascism and then take a look at MAGA. I don't judge you for wanting to vote for him, fascists are reaaaaal good at manipulating people. Trump is a fucking genius when it comes to manipulating people using nothing but words. Most of them don't even know it's happening. Please be aware of the person Trump really is.

All I want you to do is to watch these videos, even if they're long as fuck. It's important. If you don't have time just watch the first one. I'm from Germany and I've learned a lot about Germany's history with fascism. I've studied how fascism arises and works and I see history repeating itself in America. Like right fucking now. It's scary. I am not saying that Trump is literally Hitler, I think that's a kind of dumb thing to say, but I do think that they have quiet a lot of common qualities. Too many to be ignored. Please don't make the same mistake people in Germany made. LEARN from history! It's THERE! You have the option to make the right choice before it's too late! People in Germany didn't. They fell for a monster. Please don't make this mistake. You have the choice of how historians will look back at this point of time. Will you be part of the crowd that made fascism happen or will you be part of those that opposed fascism with bravery?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Holy crap! ?

I know right, very realistic.

You could almost confuse this video with a real speech of Trump :)

God is love

And God in them

@Husseinisdoingfine I believe that arguing with a Trump supporter on a logical basis doesn't make much sense. You could write an entire essay on each of these points. Trump is too good at making empty/false/partial statements and promises. You have to go really deep in order to unravel some of his lies and misconceptions. People still keep falling for him because he is a master at manipulating them. Classic fascism. You have to reach them on an emotional basis. People usually don't vote based on facts. They vote based on emotions. It goes like that:

a.) A politician makes them feel a thing. For example: They talk about the "good ol' times" without ever specifying what the "good ol' times" are. People now feel nostalgic about the a vague past that never ever existed to begin with.

b.) People backwards rationalized their decision. They make excuses for why their decision was based on logic and rationality. They basically lie to themselves and everybody around them.

c.) They defend their vague logic. It's actually interesting to see how this is done. I love to watch political discussion because you can see how flexible the human mind is. It's like Yoga with beliefs.

This obviously goes both for the right and the left, but the right is doing this to a greater degree than the left is.

beep boop

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Trump is responsible for the covid deaths. 

lol.. then who's fault are the deaths in italy, france, sweden etc..? they don't have right wing governments

9 hours ago, PlasmicProjection said:

Number one being the rioting and looting. That is the trigger for my vote for Trump.

Realize that all of this happened under Trump. And what did Trump do? “There are fine people on both sides!” He told the White supremacists to “stand back and standby.”

Please read this entire critique with an open mind. The intent of this communication is not to attack and offend you, but to show you ways where your ego is taking over and to show you different possibilities of being a more conscious spiritual being than you are now. Please read critically and THINK critically about my critique. This is a critique from above not below.

For me Trump represents freedom of speech, and freedom of thought

More like freedom of ignorance, hate speech and misinformation. Come on man! It is Trump and Republicans who are using “free” speech to divide this country. There should be regulations on speech otherwise you have fools like Trump infecting people with his Trumpvirus.

Because I can have a conversation with a conservative and tell them I'm voting for Biden

All the conversations I ever have with conservatives are some of the low consciousness conversations. They spread fake news all over such as claiming “Biden is a pedo” Qanon and all of these conspiracies are Right wing.

but I can't have a conversation with many democrats if I tell them I'm voting for Trump as many times it just leads to demonization, and even ostracizing quite quickly.

Hmm. I wonder why. Look at all of Trump’s Devilry. He is stage Red on spiral! How else do you think stage Green is going to react to the low consciousness that Trump is bringing? Everything Trump does and says has impacted and even killed many Americans, especially during Covid. Just imagine what this Covid situation would be like if Hillary were in office now. If you have an open mind, you can acknowledge that she would have taken it so much more seriously. Problem is that most Trump supporters are out of touch with reality. Here is a perfect example:

Yes Trump lies, but so does Biden.

This is the tu quo que fallacy! Or the You Too Fallacy! Come on man! What has Biden lies about that led to deportation of Muslim families, separation of Mexican families, increased riots and political division, race relations, school shootings, Downplaying Covid! Etc. etc. 

do you really think that Biden’s lies = Trump’s lies? Do you really think that Biden would downplay Covid like Trump did? Come on man.

The economy has done fantastic under Trump before Covid, and I can't blame Trump on covid

Lol. You actually can blame Trump on Covid. He doesn’t wear a mask, he holds Trump rallies, doesn’t encourage people to wear masks, spreads Covid bullshit misinformation everywhere, he discredits scientists who are working hard, and if you were watching the news, he  admitted to downplaying Covid!! Even after getting Covid and recovering (due to his status and privileged treatment) he still downplays it man!

There is no evidence that the economy before Covid came because of Trump. How do you know he didn’t inherit it from Obama era? Economy is great and Trump takes credit. 

10 hours ago, PlasmicProjection said:

Trump isn't going to start WWIII.

Probably not, but he has started a Civil War and divide. Obama didn’t even start WW III. Trump almost started another war with the assassination of Pakistan general man. What about all the missiles in Syria? All that $$ on that could have been spent on education and higher consciousness. But that was all about proving Trump

Second amendment freedom to own and carry and firearm. There is no other better protection than a gun. Nothing else even comes even close to a gun. A taser, knife, bat, even a taser you can shoot is woefully inadequate. Nothing will stop and attacker quicker than a gun.

America had a bigger di*k than other countries.

Second amendment freedom to own and carry and firearm. There is no other better protection than a gun. Nothing else even comes even close to a gun. A taser, knife, bat, even a taser you can shoot is woefully inadequate. Nothing will stop and attacker quicker than a gun.

How often have you been attacked in your life by someone else with a gun? Where is this fear coming from? If you look at the highest conscious spiritual leaders that have ever existed, name me one of them that had a gun and thought we needed more of them.

Look up the weapons effect. It is the psychological idea that the mere presence of a weapon creates a more fearful, violent, and anxious environment. You realize that more guns does not equal safety right? If you gave everyone guns, you would have a lot of accidents and a lot of people who don’t know how to use them. Think about that.

Studies show that more gun control decreases crime. Notice that the Las Vegas school shooter bought several guns at a store with no question (check my facts on this please). How do you think the black market exists? Lower gun regulations! 

Every Trump supporter always cites Chicago as a perfect example of why gun control is bullshit. But actually do research on this. The research told me that gun violence is high in Chicago not because of high gun control, but because of the lack of gun control in nearby cities and states. People go to other places with lax gun laws and buy their guns there.

Think about this: I am in Oklahoma and all I have to do to get a gun is go into a pawn shop, show them my drivers license and then I can buy a gun for a few hundred bucks. That means a person could work at their minimum wage ($7.25) 9-5 job for 3.5 days and they have enough money to buy a gun. I call BS.

look at the Florida shooter. Research that one and tell me why a kid should have a gun. If the human brain of a teenager isn’t fully developed to operate a car, what makes you think it is capable of operating a gun? The solution to this gun crap isn’t as simple as more guns. You have to go meta and see the psychological health, education, culture, laws, environment, etc.

Please, please, please! Think before you vote.

I hope this can change your perspective on things. If you want a high conscious leader, you ain’t going to get that from Trump. Please watch Leo’s videos on Conscious Politics before you vote. Again, I realize that your ego may be offended by what I am saying, but this isn’t about personally attacking you, but to help you see ways that you can grow and become more conscious in life. Whether you vote for Trump or Biden, just know that you are God and are capable of more than you can imagine.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.