PlasmicProjection

Why I'm Voting For Trump

109 posts in this topic

@Gidiot Don't be too harsh on him. He's allowed to have his position.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

You're posting false statistics and misleading and on top of that you double down on everything by making pointless hollow arguments and associations. 

tell me a false statistic that i posted

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Why are you taking it as anger? 

telling somebody "you don't know shit" is very low level imo, you might know a lot and retain information but i think you're spiritually very underdeveloped

Now tell her how spiritually underdeveloped her mom is!

51 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

tell me a false statistic that i posted

telling somebody "you don't know shit" is very low level imo, you might know a lot and retain information but i think you're spiritually very underdeveloped

You're simply engaging in personal attacks rather than having an argument about points regarding Trump. 

Shows who is really low. 

Not wasting my time debating you anymore. You simply want to insult in some manner. 

Have a nice day. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Don't personally attack fellow forum members.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

You're simply engaging in personal attacks rather than having an argument about points regarding Trump. 

Shows who is really low. 

Not wasting my time debating you anymore. You simply want to insult in some manner. 

Have a nice day. 

So " you don't know shit" isn't a personal attack by you?

also i knew you couldn't show false statistics that i posted your hate is blinding you

the numbers of europe and the us were not posted as a statistic, just to show how cases are going up in europe lately

europe has 741m pop and the us 331m

good bye :) 

30 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

So " you don't know shit" isn't a personal attack by you?

also i knew you couldn't show false statistics that i posted your hate is blinding you

the numbers of europe and the us were not posted as a statistic, just to show how cases are going up in europe lately

good bye :) 

Look above. What you posted are absolute numbers and they are very misleading. I have quoted you below. 

You have already been told that. 

When I said you don't know shit, that's because you are constantly defending Trump's stance with Covid when clearly he has been responsible for many deaths. So it means you are not interested in researching in how Trump is causing so much damage. So that's not a personal attack, it's simply letting you know that you speak without doing adequate research. 

But look how you turn the narrative around and make it me versus you instead of arguing about the subject at hand. 

I have no hate against you. But this is your perception. So I can't help that. 

Please stick to facts and arguments rather than making it me versus you. Because I am here discussing politics in this section and not spiritual development. 

19 hours ago, Forestluv said:

These are absolute numbers, which can be very misleading.

For example, the U.S. has many more cases than Ecuador yet that isn't a fair comparison because the U.S. population is much greater than Ecuador. The per capital numbers should be used. The graph Leo posted upthread is per capita. 

Please be mindful of how statistics are framed - if statistics are inaccurately framed it is misleading. 

21 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

and according to worldometers recently

europe                         us

yesterday                 200K+ cases              80K+ cases

2 days ago.              210K+ cases              75K+ cases

^I just explained that, also that was posted long after you told me "you don't know shit"

56 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I think you just use statistics when they suit you and make Trump look bad and i think that's dishonest and extreme tribalism (Trumpsters do the same). You never once told somebody who said that the US has the highest death toll that these are not per capita and false statistics.

Personally i don't have a dog in this fight as i mentioned before. I don't think any of those candidates are good.

26 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Because I am here discussing politics in this section and not spiritual development. 

Does it really work like that though? In one section it's "we're all one" "love is the answer" and in the other section it's "you don't know shit" "Trump is a monster and responsible for all the covid deaths" I mean i don't know, maybe it is like that but i thought the path is the path.

13 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Does it really work like that though? In one section it's "we're all one" "love is the answer" and in the other section it's "you don't know shit" "Trump is a monster and responsible for all the covid deaths" I mean i don't know, maybe it is like that but i thought the path is the path.

Please stick to the topic rather than constantly insinuating me and attacking my character. 

Like I told you I'm not interested in arguing with you because you are playing a childish game of character insults. Why don't move you just drop it and move on when I clearly told you I'm not interested? 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Please stick to the topic rather than constantly insinuating me and attacking my character. 

I am sticking to the topic and not attacking your character.

But you don't answer me, so it's fine i give up you win.

See ya

One thing I don’t get is that when Obama become president the unemployment was at like 10 or 12% and when he left the office it was going down like crazy. It was like 5% or 4%. 

When Trump got the office the trend that Obama made continued. And then it was even lower. I don’t get it why Trump tries to take credit that only because of him the economy was so good and the unemployment so low, if the one who began creating that trend was Obama. 

I mean, I know why he does it, but is not really correct. If he had some ethics he would recognize that Obama made it happen and he continue contributing to follow the same trends as his predecessor.

that’s one of the things I don’t like about him. I think that’s dishonest and also misinformed.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

One thing I don’t get is that when Obama become president the unemployment was at like 10 or 12% and when he left the office it was going down like crazy. It was like 5% or 4%. ...

Obviously Trump will use any and everything which is good to brag about himself and everything which is bad is not his fault and it was the others fault.

That's just his narcissist non-aware personality.

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Obviously Trump will use any and everything which is good to brag about himself and everything which is bad is not his fault and it was the others fault.

That's just his narcissist non-aware personality.

The other thing that I don't like is that he is encouraging armed people, militias. That in my opinion,  is terrorism inside the country. But because they are from the right leaning side, they see it as "armed militias" or as something that they have right to do.

What happens is when he encourages those right wing extremists and they show them as "normal" obviously people who is in the left, who fought for certain rights will fear that those rights will be taken away from them. And they react on fear. And that's when there's manifestations from the left, and the looting happens because the left always thought that the rich or more conservative side of the spectrum is having advantages over them. So, they decide to attack the things that the right fear the most, their properties, the things that give money to them.

Businesses, they took everything in there because they feel they are attacking the conservative right where they hurt them most. In their possessions.

Now it is beginning to happen that the left is getting armed too... so we will have to sides that think that the way to solve this problem is through violence. That's what we don't need at this moment, and Trump is creating all this toxic situation.

We need a president that can unite us, not one that divide us like Trump is doing right now.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

The other thing that I don't like is that he is encouraging armed people, militias. That in my opinion,  is terrorism inside the country. But because they are from the right leaning side, they see it as "armed militias" or as something that they have right to do.

What happens is when he encourages those right wing extremists and they show them as "normal" obviously people who is in the left, who fought for certain rights will fear that those rights will be taken away from them. And they react on fear. And that's when there's manifestations from the left, and the looting happens because the left always thought that the rich or more conservative side of the spectrum is having advantages over them. So, they decide to attack the things that the right fear the most, their properties, the things that give money to them.

Businesses, they took everything in there because they feel they are attacking the conservative right where they hurt them most. In their possessions.

Now it is beginning to happen that the left is getting armed too... so we will have to sides that think that the way to solve this problem is through violence. That's what we don't need at this moment, and Trump is creating all this toxic situation.

We need a president that can unite us, not one that divide us like Trump is doing right now.

Left is way further from uniting then Right, whole reason why Right is on a rise is because Left is constantly dividing people and making it us vs them. 

Why are you defending Left extremism , I can make my story of why Right has extremism , does not make it any more right for people be  doing this. 

Edited by Claymoree

7 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

Left is way further from uniting then Right, whole reason why Right is on a rise is because Left is constantly dividing people and making it us vs them. 

You can't blame the Left for that division. It's the main selling point of the Right.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

You can't blame the Left for that division. It's the main selling point of the Right.

I can't say that Right does not do the same, but I  quite sure that Left is doing it  way more, whole politics of Left is based on US vs THEM, where US  and THEM changes all the time, Instead of trying to unite  it is constant blaming and accusing of being this or that and to make it even more clear LEFT on it self is making minority groups, activist groups that by definition is dividing population. 

39 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

Why are you defending Left extremism , I can make my story of why Right has extremism , does not make it any more right for people be  doing this. 

I am not defending Left, I am just saying what is happening. There weren't riots like this before, and the one that happens weren's so violent as now. Only one I remember during Obama, I think it was in Baltimore... but now we have all the time those riotings.

Yesterday there was another killing of a Black men with mental health problems, and another riot happened in Philadelphia and in NY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Walter_Wallace

And Trump instead of trying to calm things down he is adding fuel to the fire and trying to get political gains to the situation saying that Biden supports the rioters, that's crazy BS. (Note: I am not insulting you, I am just saying that Trump is saying BS)

US President Donald Trump tied the protesters to his democratic rival, Joe Biden, without formal evidence of a link. "Last night [Monday] Philadelphia was torn up by Biden-supporting radicals," he said. "... Biden stands with the rioters, and I stand with the heroes of law enforcement."

Edited by abrakamowse

22 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

I can't say that Right does not do the same, but I  quite sure that Left is doing it  way more, whole politics of Left is based on US vs THEM, where US  and THEM changes all the time, Instead of trying to unite  it is constant blaming and accusing of being this or that and to make it even more clear LEFT on it self is making minority groups, activist groups that by definition is dividing population. 

There are different dimensions of this issue. For example, anti-racism and racism both contain elements of division, but you should be careful with comparing them.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@PurpleTree Hey, I apologize for the passive-aggressiveness in my responses :P

As you can tell, covid response is something I'm attached to.

I'm working on being more understanding of views that disagree with my attachments.

It's Love.

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I am not defending Left, I am just saying what is happening. There weren't riots like this before, and the one that happens weren's so violent as now. Only one I remember during Obama, I think it was in Baltimore... but now we have all the time those riotings.

Yesterday there was another killing of a Black men with mental health problems, and another riot happened in Philadelphia and in NY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Walter_Wallace

And Trump instead of trying to calm things down he is agitating the fire and trying to get political gains to the situation saying that Biden supports the rioters, that's crazy BS. (Note: I am not insulting you, I am just saying that Trump is saying BS)

Trump response is weak , no doubt about it and I don't even blame Left on riots, I blame media who have been constantly trying to make everything about race for years.