PlasmicProjection

Why I'm Voting For Trump

109 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

Trump response is weak , no doubt about it and I don't even blame Left on riots, I blame media who have been constantly trying to make everything about race for years. 

There are things in what Trump does that I agree, in some things like protecting the USA industry, and other things... but in the balance between the pros and cons, I feel that the cons outweigh the pros...

But I understand and I try to be open to all points of view. Thanks for sharing your POV.

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@K Ghoul Ya fair enough.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 2020-10-27 at 0:16 AM, Inliytened1 said:

@PlasmicProjection here is the big picture on this.  And as a high conscious being you have to look at the big picture.  The big picture is Oneness.  As of today, if i may reference spiral dynamics - our society is still Orange.  Orange is focused on the individual.  Trump is a narcissist - and his stage of development is orange and below.  He is not going to be conscious of the middle class or lower class.  He may say it but that is one of his lies.  He said he was going to lower taxes - but that never happened.  He only lowered taxes for corporations.  While this is good for business and the economy it will still leave an unbalance and a division of classes.   That's because he still as a "it's just about me" attitude - which is stage Orange.  He lacks empathy and compassion.  It is all about him.  And this ultimately will not thrust the country forward to transcend orange into a more collective, advanced stage.  There must be a balance where the economy can thrive but so too can the poor be raised up and treated as one.  You have to come at this from a high consciousness perspective not from stage orange.  There might be some good things (israel) that he did but that wasn't about peace it was about him.  And those things can happen just as easy on any side.    Overall there is a better chance of society advancing  with him gone.  They're not perfect by any means but overall they are at a higher stage of development.

First of all the Bidens are far from the conscious stage greenish people they portray themselves as outwards, to think that makes people look incredibly naive. Tbh their family seems to resemble the Lannisters from GoT more than anything, looking at the recent leaks.

Secondly, even if they were the more conscious alternative it doesnt mean that the US and the west are ready for leaders like that at this time of our development. You really think less consciously developed countries like China, Russia or Iran, with their rising dictatorships, will just play along with the kumbaya stuff if the west goes there too quick? No they will start dominating the west and risk to instead make us fall down the spirals rather than up.

The world is not that black and white and you cant just apply spiral dynamics and always expect that the "higher" stage is better for any given situation. The map is not the territory.

Edit: Im not a Trump fan either but seeing peoples onesidedness and tribalism with this makes my head hurt.

Edited by BlackPhil

15 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

There are things in what Trump does that I agree, in some things like protecting the USA industry, and other things... but in the balance between the pros and cons, I feel that the cons outweigh the pros...

But I understand and I try to be open to all points of view. Thanks for sharing your POV.

-_-

I don't really care if you go Trump or not, if anything I would rather have people not identify with any side, if you do , you start defending thigs just because they come from same coalition and see everything from other coalition as bad.  

Edited by Claymoree

2 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

I would rather have people not identify with any side

I agree with that.

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

@PurpleTree Hey, I apologize for the passive-aggressiveness in my responses :P

As you can tell, covid response is something I'm attached to.

I'm working on being more understanding of views that disagree with my attachments.

Cool thanks, it wasn't necessary though :) 

It’s quite simple tbh. I’m not from the states I’m from the UK. But I’ve just been watching 5-10 minutes of trump live in Arizona on the tv. And I’m afraid if anyone wants that man running their country then they need to take their head for a wobble. This is your president! This is what you want in charge of your country! It’s nothing short of embarrassing 

@BlackPhil no i get where you are coming from - I'm not on either side I'm looking at it from a meta-perspective.  So you think its wiser to fight fire with fire so to speak?  If the other nations are dictators then we should be too and and go through another 4 years of where we are now..ok..I've heard that argument before....not sure if that is the wisest.  A more advanced government can still work on removing the divisions in their own nation while still showing strength through wisdom.  If we move to a more green government you are right - the model breaks down because we still need a show of strength - so would need qualities that both transcend green but incorporate lower stages.  Thus the higher stages incorporate the mote conscious qualities of the lower stages.

Again I'm not saying the left is there yet - I'm just viewing which could advance society further out of the options available.  I'm not willing to go back a step just cuz other countries are back a step.  And in the end what you view is the better option will be relative of course.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@BlackPhil no i get where you are coming from - I'm not on either side I'm looking at it from a meta-perspective.  So you think its wiser to fight fire with fire so to speak?  If the other nations are dictators then we should be too and and go through another 4 years of where we are now..ok..I've heard that argument before....not sure if that is the wisest.  A more advanced government can still work on removing the divisions in their own nation while still showing strength through wisdom.  If we move to a more green government you are right - the model breaks down because we still need a show of strength - so would need qualities that both transcend green but incorporate lower stages.  Thus the higher stages incorporate the mote conscious qualities of the lower stages.

Again I'm not saying the left is there yet - I'm just viewing which could advance society further out of the options available.  I'm not willing to go back a step just cuz other countries are back a step.  And in the end what you view is the better option will be relative of course.  

There is no proper and easy solution. Balance is the answer but thats hard to define. I just know for a fact that both sides tend to get too biased and tribalistic when it comes down to it, and I find it abit sad to see the political narrowmindness grow strong even on a supposedly counscious forum like this.

I wish either side, Biden or Trump, would show a reflection of spiritual consciousness but as I see it now both sides are very unconscious. Atleast Trump isnt hiding his faultiness, and in a way I prefer that. With Biden and the democrats I get a very bad gut feeling of how they are hiding very dirty intentions while portraing the opposite to the public. I dont like how they seem to be greedy, egocentric people with a hidden agenda while simultaneously showing the opposite. It feels like they are using the good intentions of green-stage people to further their own agenda and power.

People like that are the living dream to opportunistic states such as China.