Karmadhi

Height insecurity hurting my dating self esteem

98 posts in this topic

@Michal__ That depends on your looks skill and country where you live. An averge looking, average skill guy will need like 50

14 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura Is game of that level that the short guy had achieavble for anyone?

Nothing in life is achievable for everyone.

But if you want to get really good with girls, you can, and your height will not stop you.

Could you have reached that level of game for eg or did he have natural tendencies to be so good with girls. My personality is super similar to yours Leo.

There's no simple answer to this question. Obviously having natural social skills makes it easier. But you can develop your game a lot regardless of where you start.

Notice that your mind is hunting for excuses to justify your limiting beliefs.

Could you have dated girls taller than yourself after 5000 approaches

Girls taller than me virtually do not exist.

And I personally don't find any girl over 5'11" attractive. I don't want to sleep with a fucking giraffe. Girls in the 5'6"-5'9" range are ideal for me. Short girls are also not a good fit for me because of the height difference. If you are a shorter guy, you can find tons of girls in the 5'0" to 5'5" range that I would rather avoid.

but i cant use that short guy as inspiration if he had naturally charming personality which i do not have. I have your personality naturally just more social but still am pretty logical and analytical

Stop making excuses and go build your game properly.

Height is not your problem. Your problem is your shitty mind full of victim excuses, your lack of skills/experience, and your lack of serious commitment to getting good. All which you can correct.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm 5'7" and my game is spectacular. I've made out w a couple girls who are much taller than me.

It all comes down to your masculine energy. Are you grounded, present, and free? Are you playful and fun? Do you freely express your sexuality? It takes practice to get good with girls. COVID times probably aren't helping but girls must be even hornier nowadays because of the lack of social interaction.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@Michal__ That depends on your looks skill and country where you live. An averge looking, average skill guy will need like 50

And how do you know that since you aren't dating?

@Karmadhi You can buy elevator shoes or elevator insoles and put it into some shoes and specially boots. I'm the same height you are and I'm already using these.

hieght_increasing_soles.jpg

These ones can be found on Amazon or Aliexpress for around $10 or less.

More details here: https://www.gll-getalife.com/get-style/how-to-get-taller and here: 

You already know the right philosophy: Maximize yourself as much as you can, stop complaining and being a victim about what you can't control, and play the numbers game. Knowing that you are doing your best taking control of everthing you can will boost your self-esteem.

Edited by narkuser

I'm a tall guy and my height doesn't really matter when it comes down to the actual interaction. I get rejected just the same if I do something stupid. The big difference is that as a tall guy there is an expectation for me to always be confident, so if I show even a crack of anxiety/nervousness (because fuck me for having human emotions, right?) its like their preconceived notion of me being this god is shattered.

Whereas if a shorter man comes up confidently with charisma, the girl will think to herself "He's short, but he's so confident and charismatic. What else does he have going on under the surface? Is he wealthy? Good in bed?", whereas with a tall guy it's just assumed and therefore not much of a mystery.

@Leo Gura Good advice. Thank you. Only note is that there are no girls that short where i live. Its mostly 5.8-5.10 when i am 5.75 so yeah 

@AtmoShark It matters because females are hard wired to respond to a tall guy, you can get away with a lot more shit as a tall guy

@narkuser I have considered buying those shoes, i will to give me an extra 1.5-2 inches.

@Michal__ I see the world around me. I see how ruthless and cruel girls are when it comes to finding a partner, how much choice they have. They screen you super hard, much harder than guys screen girls and every single small thing can be a deal breaker. No confidence? Fuck off then. No humor? Fuck off then. You re needy? Fuck off then. You are stiff? Fuck off then. You are short? Fuck off then. You are fat? Fuck off then. Your face i dont like? Fuck off then.  You have no ambition? Fuck off then.  You are poor? Fuck off then. You are stupid? Fuck off then. You dont lead? Fuck off then. You dont have interesting hobbies? Fuck off then. You are not loyal to me? Fuck off then. You are very logical? Fuck off then.

Meanwhile the only fuck off a guy will give to a girl is if she is ugly or fat. So yeah (biased af rant but i want your opinion)

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi

31 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

No confidence? Fuck off then. No humor? Fuck off then. You re needy? Fuck off then. You are stiff? Fuck off then. You are short? Fuck off then. You are fat? Fuck off then. Your face i dont like? Fuck off then.  You have no ambition? Fuck off then.  You are poor? Fuck off then. You are stupid? Fuck off then. You dont lead? Fuck off then. You dont have interesting hobbies? Fuck off then. You are not loyal to me? Fuck off then. You are very logical? Fuck off then.

1º It's not as hard as you say. They will not reject you just because you lack one of those things, as long as you are above average in most of those categories (fitness, low body fat%, edgy style, good attitude...). Being above average in most of those thing will make you a top 20% guy. That, combined with approaching lots of girls and knowing some game basics is enough to get as much sex as you need. https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/fundamentals/how-to-get-laid-common-sense-revisited

"Life is horrible. Our bodies are constantly decaying to death. Bad stuff can happen to you at any time. Terrible illnesses can happen to you or your family members and friends. The guy next to you was born rich and doesn't have to do anything while you have to work. Children are being born with HIV everyday and also severe deformities." You can keep going on and on with that negativity. It would be "justified" to take it A LOT further. The "girls being hard" stuff feels negative to you because somehow you got the idea that it "should" be easy for everybody. The fact that this is negative is something you are creating because of your ridiculous expectations. And with that negativity, you are reducing your chances of success even more. Just stop. Everybody has to learn this at some point to get success, so no big deal.

Edited by narkuser

36 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@AtmoShark It matters because females are hard wired to respond to a tall guy, you can get away with a lot more shit as a tall guy

Did you even read my post? What I gave you was literally the key to your question. My post comes from FIELD EXPERIENCE, not sitting around theorizing. I've had shorter wingmen absolutely clean up because they had to develop charisma, confidence, and persistence to the point that girls are intrigued that someone their height acts in that manner. As a tall guy, it's EXPECTED that I act that way, and if I don't because I'm having a bad day, I immediately get blown off.

Also why is it important for you to "get away with more shit" compared to a tall guy? "Getting away with shit" might be your biggest problem, not your height. Because I've tried to "get away with shit" in the past as well, and newsflash: my height was irrelevant when they decided they wanted me to leave.

If you can't hide it, feature it: don't get those stupid ass shoe inserts. Own your current height. Come from a frame of "tall guys are awkward, lanky, and can't even stand up with proper posture." Do you think Tom Cruise isn't confident and charismatic at a relatively short 5'7"? If he was placed into a room where no one knew who he was, do you think he'd be standing around in lifted shoes obsessing over his height, or would he be charismatically working the room and sharing his radiance?

2 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Be a cool short guy like Maynard James Keenan.

"All you know about me is what I've sold ya, dumb fuck
I sold out long before you'd ever even heard my name
I sold my soul to make a record, dipshit
And then you bought one"

You don't have to be tall to be a badass :D

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

26 minutes ago, AtmoShark said:

If you can't hide it, feature it: don't get those stupid ass shoe inserts. Own your current height. Come from a frame of "tall guys are awkward, lanky, and can't even stand up with proper posture." Do you think Tom Cruise isn't confident and charismatic at a relatively short 5'7"? If he was placed into a room where no one knew who he was, do you think he'd be standing around in lifted shoes obsessing over his height, or would he be charismatically working the room and sharing his radiance?

tom-cruise-shoe-lifts.png

Tom Cruise actually uses elevator shoes.

I can't see the drawbacks. (as long as you don't use the most extreme ones)

Edited by narkuser

@AtmoShark Love how people always use super famous people as examples. Tom Cruise is an actor, can we just compare a normal guy that does a normal job for a change? If you have to act in front of billions then ofc you ll have insane charisma. Owning your current height wont do shit if girl is turned off by your height if she is taller than you. Leo advice of focusing on only shorter or girls your height is better even if that means i can talk to 1/5 girls

11 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

there are no girls that short where i live. Its mostly 5.8-5.10 when i am 5.75 so yeah

You gotta hunt where the antelope are, not the giraffes ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Karmadhi Seriously hight doesn't matter as much as you make it out to be I've seen it with my own eyes, a buddy I used to game with bagged some serious stunners (regularly)  and was only 5'5, didn't have model looks by any stretch and didn't start off with good social skills. He would have this joke where he would stand on his tip toes to kiss girls sometimes and it usually got such a good reaction.

Its not your hight thats killing your chances with women its the fact it bothers you so fucking much, women have a sixth sense for sniffing out insecurity's and no 6inch boots or whatever shoe padding there is out there is gonna fix that.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@AtmoShark Love how people always use super famous people as examples. Tom Cruise is an actor, can we just compare a normal guy that does a normal job for a change? If you have to act in front of billions then ofc you ll have insane charisma. Owning your current height wont do shit if girl is turned off by your height if she is taller than you. Leo advice of focusing on only shorter or girls your height is better even if that means i can talk to 1/5 girls

Love how you ignored my entire post and decided to whine about Tom Cruise, and when I gave you an anecdotal example of someone I personally knew, you don't want to look at it because it's forcing you to reflect on yourself. 

It seems you're more interested in complaining than you are about taking action; that explains why this thread is so long and boring. Good luck getting over your insecurity.

Women are certainly turned off by you, but it's not your height doing it.