Hardkill

Final 2020 Presidential Debate

44 posts in this topic

i think some of you guys focus too much on the person and should focus more on the politics.

do you want tax lowered for the rich? do you want to lockdown or open up?

do you want the u.s. to  play world police or not?

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Obama was at Stage Yellow

how was he stage yellow when he killed so many ppl with drones and didn't close guantanamo etc.?

Edited by PurpleTree

Biden looked really good this debate, holy shit

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

5 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

how was he stage yellow when he killed so many ppl with drones and didn't close guantanamo etc.?

He's not entirely stage yellow, just like nobody else is. He's a spectrum ranging from Orange to Yellow with maybe even some high Blue in there. Honestly it's hard to know exactly where his center of gravity is because every time he talks it's to the media and he's clearly speaking through the lens of being a politician (catering his message). The only way to know exactly where he falls on the spiral would probably be to have an in-depth unfiltered one-on-one private conversation with him.

6 hours ago, Raphael said:

The moderator was amazing.

She was not bad. Though, what I don't get is why Trump still wasn't muted enough during this debate.

I can't believe that the majority of this group of undecided voters said that they are now leaning towards Trump and that they thought Trump came off more presidential than Biden did during this debate.

11 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I can't believe that the majority of this group of undecided voters said that they are now leaning towards Trump and that they thought Trump came off more presidential than Biden did during this debate.

there is no such thing as undecided voters lol

they were always for trump 

26 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

there is no such thing as undecided voters lol

they were always for trump 

Nah they are just incredibly stupid if they still can't decide. 

And Trump supporters aren't exactly rocket scientists so it's normal for them to lean Trump. 

3 hours ago, Opo said:

Nah they are just incredibly stupid if they still can't decide. 

And Trump supporters aren't exactly rocket scientists so it's normal for them to lean Trump. 

Well, then it's like why don't the rest of the undecided voters throughout the whole country think this way too?

22 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

The only way to know exactly where he falls on the spiral would probably be to have an in-depth unfiltered one-on-one private conversation with him.

He'd probably just lie. I mean that's what politicians do. Promise a lot of things "yes we can" "yes we will" blabla and then don't deliver.

I know it's not that easy but then also don't promise all this fucking bs :) I would have really liked to see how Bernie does as president.

10 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Well, then it's like why don't the rest of the undecided voters throughout the whole country think this way too?

Most of the undecided voters are simply uninformed. They don't care or see the point of following politics. 

But if you are on the show talking about politics I would assume you have some kind of basic understanding. 

What kind of people do they get for this stuff? 

12 hours ago, Opo said:

Most of the undecided voters are simply uninformed. They don't care or see the point of following politics. 

But if you are on the show talking about politics I would assume you have some kind of basic understanding. 

What kind of people do they get for this stuff? 

Yeah, that's what Leo was saying. However, these undecided voters do sound like they have been following politics. I heard one of them talk about Biden being against TPP and other issues that have been on the news for a long time. Am I wrong?

19 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, that's what Leo was saying. However, these undecided voters do sound like they have been following politics. I heard one of them talk about Biden being against TPP and other issues that have been on the news for a long time. Am I wrong?

Yea they aren't uninformed.

I liked Destiny's take on them but I don't know the timestamp.

Here is the video if you're interested. 

Not sure why people didn't notice the many manipulative tactics by Biden throughout the debate:

- foreign bank account (perfectly normal in international business)
- tax returns
- NK nuclear weapons

Many others but I'm doing something else simultaneously so hard to pin point all of them. I'm from Australia so I have no vested interest here but Biden was extremely manipulative throughout, just trying to persuade the audience more than actually debate.

Throughout the debate you just see Biden and I suppose the party he belongs to and is thus instructed by just taking advantage of the ignorance of the population on international affairs, international business, immigration and taxes in the context of larger-scale business.

Edited by Origins

14 minutes ago, Origins said:

foreign bank account (perfectly normal in international business)

This is BS.

It is not normal for a President to not disclose all his financial holdings and accounts. Presidents are obligated to disclose foreign bank accounts and Trump failed to include in this legal diaclosure documents upon assuming the office. Obviously he did that because it makes him look real bad and hypocritical.

Presidents are not allowed to have such conflicts of interest. This is corruption 101. Stop normalizing it. It is not okay for a US President to pay more taxes to the Chinese feds than the US feds. That's anti-American as fuck. Trump is literally stealing millions from Federal public coffers while pretending to be a patriot.

1st rule of being a patriot: pay your damn taxes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Biden rocks lol. The last debate crushed Trump so hugely, so bigly, so tremendously, I hope Biden wins landslide-ly. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Be careful watch Biden closely like I said my intuition proves itself time and time again, he's so good at painting this sweet and innocent image of himself (which is what he and his party stands behind even though there's so many crooks in their) while at the same time manipulating throughout the debate, especially in the beginning, three quarters in he rounds that up by standing behind that image while at the same time denigrating Trump's image.

They're both wolves, the difference here is that Biden's no doubt about it a wolf in sheep's clothing. People have fallen for it hook line and sinker, they know it, so that's the marketing they pull upfront while he gets a blowjob underneath the table by Monica Lewinsky, its Bill Clinton all over again but at a lower level.

Checkout these two clips and compare Biden and Clinton - I spotted it immediately and made this connection:

51:33 Biden "I have not taken a penny from any foreign source in my life"

Bill Clinton - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" 

Edited by Origins

And holy shit, at 1:54:43 on the final question you see Trump addressing the speaker (WATCH HIS EYES AND BODY MOVEMENT) and then you see Biden who just looks like he's reading off a script looking up at one single point top middle. Look at this and some of the others (which I noted in previous comments (page 2 of this discussion)) which are just some of many I noticed about Biden. 

Like I said, my intuition proves itself time and time again.

There is A LOT more bullshit from Biden's side.

Edited by Origins