seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

1-800-555-LUCIDRX

Please bear with us, your call is very important

Now accepting new callers : anyone wishing for some one-on-one coaching into learning to lucid dream, look no further.  

**This just in - - our phone lines are down. Please type your inquiry directly into this thread.  **

Once an agent has contacted you, we will assist in forming a good daily habit to attract lucid dreams. There are also more direct methods for the advanced learners. 

Don't delay! Call now! 

(no don't call, just respond here) 

Agent is standing by. 

call-center-2275745_1280.jpg

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

What's with people's obsession with lucid dreaming? What's so good about it? Isn't the waking dream enough? Why lucid dream? Is it for spiritual work or for fun and if its for spiritual work how is it not a distraction?

@abrakamowse A scout has informed us of your interest.  Please respond and an agent will be with you shortly. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@Member when you learn to lucid dream, you will realise that there's no such thing as stealing. (in context of course). 

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@seeking_brilliance xD this thread is making me feel like im in a lucid dream, so it worked!

Time for a reality check.

Ding! Are you dreaming RIGHT NOW? 

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

What's with people's obsession with lucid dreaming? What's so good about it? Isn't the waking dream enough? Why lucid dream? Is it for spiritual work or for fun and if its for spiritual work how is it not a distraction?

Extra time. Who doesn't need more time during the day?

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

Extra time. Who doesn't need more time during the day?

you've convinced me, well done. 

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Time for a reality check.

Ding! Are you dreaming RIGHT NOW? 

xD if there's a lucid dreaming hotline on actualized.org by an old user whose also a painter then definitely xD

@electroBeam

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

if there's a lucid dreaming hotline on actualized.org by an old user whose also a painter then definitely 

? Haha yes, one of the caveats of lucid Dreaming attraction is you have to put aside the idea that you are dreaming while awake. For the purposes of the work, a distinction must be drawn, of course it would be easier if they were two different words, but alas... 

(and this is not entirely true, but best for beginners. Unless you take the more direct approach of meditating into a lucid dream and /or can intuitively tell the 'difference' when you asked 'are you dreaming?') 

10 minutes ago, Member said:

Okay, I'm a lucid dreamer (not very often)... I wanna know how can I lucid dream in this reality?

Ask leo. ?

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@electroBeam

? Haha yes, one of the caveats of lucid Dreaming attraction is you have to put aside the idea that you are dreaming while awake. For the purposes of the work, a distinction must be drawn, of course it would be easier if they were two different words, but alas... 

(and this is not entirely true, but best for beginners. Unless you take the more direct approach of meditating into a lucid dream and /or can intuitively tell the 'difference' when you asked 'are you dreaming?') 

My sleep for the past 2 months have been massive pulses of energy dissolving 'me' into white light and also dreams of my dying (reincarnating into animals and being eaten by tigers and lions in the sahara) and also dreams of reincarnating into other people who did stuff they deeply regret and getting through it (like crashing their car into a pole and killing their mother) and its been affecting my sleep (keep waking up from them) so if it helps give clarity on that issue I'm willing to try it. The distinction between sleeping and being awake isn't really there, can't really tell the difference, but I'd like to try anyway. Just for me the usual standard methods wouldn't work. 

It's very easy to do lucid dreaming.. I did it several times. 

But it's not a big deal. Not anything great. All the hype no substance 

If it's a paid call, refund my money back, right now. (joking) 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@electroBeam first of all, and this is not a main function of our hotline, but we can address why you are waking up from these dreams. Why do you think? 

Yes lucid Dreaming can provide clarity on these issues, but that is very dependent on you, since of course it will be you and only you providing that clarity. Don't be fooled by that though. As @dflores321 mentioned, you can summon a dream /spirit guide. Of course this is just a dream character and by default you are only talking to yourself, but this dream character/self refraction is not bound by the ego such as @electroBeam pretends to be throughout day and sleep. It is wise. You are wise. 

All that being said it's still highly dependent on the dreamer to accept and allow this wisdom, or to even request it. (please no info wars about free will here ?) 

When you wake up from these night terrors, how quickly do you fall back to sleep, if at all? 

(by the way @dflores321 and @Michal__those were great reasons. And there's plenty more) 

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's very easy to do lucid dreaming.. I did it several times. 

But it's not a big deal. Not anything great. All the hype no substance 

If it's a paid call, refund my money back, right now. (joking) 

Nope the call only costs your soul. 

I urge you to try it again, but this time have a dream goal in mind. What is something that would be amazing to experience? Anything at all. 

I lucid dreamed once, but it was just becoming aware that I was dreaming and then realizing I was on the verge of waking up and trying to hold on to it. I'd like to experience it again one day.