351 posts in this topic

@K Ghoul めちゃくちゃ かわいい

:P

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

1 hour ago, SirVladimir said:

The authentic maxim I am expressing to you is that however compassionate we are to one another, the forum's primary purpose is not Traumatized.org, but Actualized.org and the pursue of Consciousness and Truth. 

When you say something like that, that's exactly where you are not showing compassion. Did I say that it's Traumatized. Org. Can you see how you're mocking traumatized people? Can you see how you're over exaggerating things. All sorts of people come here. 

No where it's written on the site that depressed or traumatized people are not welcome here. 

In fact there's a whole section that discusses these problems. Do you even understand what I say? 

This forum has all sorts of people, it's not all green, in fact it's very little green, there are other stages that are plenty here, nobody is trying to make it green when there is little green here. 

If someone is traumatized, it's completely fine if they come here. They need our help and support and love and not your judgement sir. 

That's the only point I was trying to make. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

No where it's written on the site that depressed or traumatized people are not welcome here. 

Everyone is welcomed, but one should heed especially the first 3 paragraphs of the Forum's Guidelines. 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/7-guidelines/

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If someone is traumatized, it's completely fine if they come here. They need our help and support and love and not your judgement sir. 

Do not expect this to be some airy-fairy circle wherein we all hold hands and dance together. Again, I have seen trauma being successfully healed here, but primarily, and I emphasize the word primarily, discussions are motivated by search of highest truths and going beyond classic self-help. Plenty of such forums out there.

You speak of help and support, yet you could not bear yourself to love those goddamn redpill guys the other day. ;) 

Take care, love. And take some DMT.

Just now, SirVladimir said:

Everyone is welcomed, but one should heed especially the first 3 paragraphs of the Forum's Guidelines. 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/7-guidelines/

Do not expect this to be some airy-fairy circle wherein we all hold hands and dance together. Again, I have seen trauma being successfully healed here, but primarily, and I emphasize the word primarily, discussions are motivated by search of highest truths and going beyond classic self-help. Plenty of such forums out there.

You speak of help and support, yet you could not bear yourself to love those goddamn redpill guys the other day. ;) 

Take care, love. And take some DMT.

You're constantly searching the forum guidelines to find something against me. And that's hilarious. 

Look at how you take whatever I say to the extreme and strawman me. 

It's like if someone criticized Trump here, you'll jump in and say "is this Anti-Trump.org?" 

You create extreme narratives out of simple things that I say trying to exaggerate in order to rebuke me. 

Red pill is a toxic ideology. That's why I dont support it 

All sorts of people are welcome here.. And all stages of the spiral. 

If you have a shadow against stage Green people, well that's up to you to deal and not my issue 

@Preety_India I feel deep forgiveness for your suffering. I will let you have the last word.

@SirVladimir  I feel deep forgiveness for your words as well. 

. Have a nice day. 

@Martin123

I hope you find a place where your bravery and intelligence are appreciated!

I may leave as well. I'm here less and less anyway. I know where this is going.

@Martin123

8 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@Leo Gura I think this is all fine since we can use the ignore function and move on, the issue was originally raised against mods acting disrespectfully and us being unable to block em. 

I find some things mods here say/do rather unhealthy, if I could block them and move on and cleans myself that, I personally would be grateful, not having that option puts me into an awkward position. 

And like I said before, I definitely agree that we need some updates on our user functions, including blocking posts of moderators.

#updateignoreoption!

22 hours ago, Martin123 said:

I find some things mods here say/do rather unhealthy, if I could block them and move on and cleans myself that, I personally would be grateful, not having that option puts me into an awkward position.

Blocking Mods is not possible for the same reason that you cannot have a mute button for police. Police have sirens and loudspeakers for a reason.

I keep a very close eye on Mods to make sure they don't abuse their power. If I see a Mod abusing their power, I will act on it swiftly. But I'm mostly very satisfied with the job our current Mod team is doing.

Just because you think something in "unhealthy" from your POV does necessarily mean that I or others will agree. You need to develop some thick skin in an online forum, where people are mostly doing their own thing and I cannot personally micro-manage everyone. People will have different opinions and be at different levels of development.

If someone feels there is abuse by Mods, by all means message me and I will look into it. But you better have a strong case.

#ModLivesMatter

P.S. And if you feel another member is being abusive, report it to me or the Mods. But again, you better make a strong case. We will not tolerate abusive behavior on this forum. But abuse has to be more than a personal offense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Blocking Mods is not possible for the same reason that you cannot have a mute button for police. Police have sirens and loudspeakers for a reason.

I keep a very close eye on Mods to make sure they don't abuse their power. If I see a Mod abusing their power, I will act on it swiftly. But I'm mostly very satisfied with the job our current Mod team is doing.

Just because you think something in "unhealthy" from your POV does necessarily mean that I or others will agree. You need to develop some thick skin in an online forum, where people are mostly doing their own thing and I cannot personally micro-manage everyone. People will have different opinions and be at different levels of development.

If someone feels there is abuse by Mods, by all means message me and I will look into it. But you better have a strong case.

#ModLivesMatter

P.S. And if you feel another member is being abusive, report it to me or the Mods. But again, you better make a strong case. We will not tolerate abusive behavior on this forum. But abuse has to be more than a personal offense.

The whole structure of this form is so counter-intuitive to what schools have taught us, thank you Leo your making great people here. I personally have noticed your arrogance and cutting attitude and have been fearful of posting things based on your opinion (i am also aware of my projections), but this form is really teaching me something, especially seeing someone as a authority openly express their own flaws, its very empowering for me because i feel i can share my opinions.  

As someone who's spent a decade on 4chan before "becoming spiritual," I find Leo's attitude very relatable, and quite helpful actually. High consciousness shitposting ftw.