Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So that unicorn is a pedophile?

That would explain the horn.

Yes and the horse part is a symbol for stamina, the wings for endless pleasure.

It is known.

Jeffery Epstein reincarnated into a unicorn because everyone knows little girls love unicorns.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm sure you have now heard of "The great reset". But this is some next level minority report insanity. Very interesting watch.

Take a look.

Crazy nuts out there spreading lies endangering the lives of many 9_9

9BD80169-0F9E-4267-B641-8AB75ECF99F3.png
E53A6A8D-AAE2-439E-9702-849F1CDB7ACF.png

17 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

^^^Thats pretty funny

***conspiracy theory*** maybe it's mostly russian etc. "trolls" coming up with a lot of those ideas, so more 'muricans die and fight with each other***conspiracy theory***

Edited by PurpleTree

26 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Wait... Are you for masks or against them? 

This is ridiculously far-fetched btw. By that logic plague doctors were slaves too. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles well I’m not sitting around here supporting ignorance, plague doctors? Whatever dude...

A9121E30-A06B-463F-A039-27A2ED92448A.png

27A83DF2-11F6-4AE2-81A8-66E8A5922734.png

56586EB1-B761-466B-93BD-8064350EB0A3.png

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Rilles well I’m not sitting around here supporting ignorance, plague doctors? Whatever dude...

A9121E30-A06B-463F-A039-27A2ED92448A.png

27A83DF2-11F6-4AE2-81A8-66E8A5922734.png

56586EB1-B761-466B-93BD-8064350EB0A3.png

Some half-truth mixed with alot of non-sense. ;) 

I guess Osho was a conspiracy theorist as well. 

There are differences between facts and imagination, we have a problem with the smart ass people.

4 hours ago, Fadl said:

I guess Osho was a conspiracy theorist as well. 

There are differences between facts and imagination, we have a problem with the smart ass people.

What conspiracy is he proposing here? Sounds like he is just whining about getting deported. 

On 05/10/2020 at 11:31 PM, Danioover9000 said:

What conspiracy theorists look like without them knowing it:

better version :D

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

I wasn’t able to locate Sv3rige’s flat earth videos but looks like I wasn’t the only one who found his super sheep presentation spectacular- someone saved Sv3rige old content and we now have this:

15 hours ago, Lyubov said:

What conspiracy is he proposing here? Sounds like he is just whining about getting deported. 

The guy claimed that the American government was trying to poison him, it is not just deportation. Also there are a lot of details in his speech (you can listen to his full speech about this matter in YouTube if you have the mood).

Just now, Fadl said:

The guy claimed that the American government was trying to poison him, it is not just deportation. Also there are a lot of details in his speech (you can listen to his full speech about this matter in YouTube if you have the mood).

Osho had a huge cult, the US getting worried is not that surprising to be honest, not a conspiracy theory to me. US always gets worried when someone starts factions. 

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

US always gets worried when someone starts factions. 

They are doing it all around the globe not just with Osho, that's the conspiracy. 

They think it is a necessary part for their survival.

Surprised to see this here ^_^

I’d be surprised if there weren’t a few connectors roaming the forums. Conspiracies are as common as apple pie, from civil society to corporate America.

Edited by Onitsuka

It's certainly possible that the FBI or CIA put Osho on their shit list. He basically ran a hippie commune for 10,000 people. A city. Back in those days the FBI and CIA would have seen this as some communist/hippie threat to national security.

The Feds will keep an eye on any group or movement which grows to that size because it is a national security threat. This is the basic function of any federal government. It's not really a conspiracy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:33 AM, Lyubov said:

there is a small portion of online psychonauts that have dmt'd their stupid asses into a q-anon hole 

When the dramatic upheavals were occurring in the 1960s, it needed an explanation.  The right wing back then believed that it was being directed by the Soviet Union.  The plan was that the communists were going to soften up America with social revolution and then they would surprise the US with a land invasion.  Remember, this was during the cold war.  

There was a conspiracy that the new rock music was being directed from the Kremlin, and the Beatles were taught musicology in Moscow. 

The Beatles seemed to encourage this theory or play off of it with their song “Back in the USSR”.

Rythm riots and revolution.jpg

Also, the comedy movie “The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!”  lampooned this conspiracy theory.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.