Thewritersunion

Matthew Santoro comment on Leo’s New video lol

67 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

and who is creating this red herring? 

Modhi is what India needs in their current stage of development

It's created by the media, which in turn is controlled by Modi.

Modi was considered too far right even in his own party not that long ago. He is too conservative even by Indian standards. He has moved the Overton window so much. The economy is going down too, even before Covid 19. 

IMO Dr. Manmohan Singh was good, a great economist, secular, and just conservative enough to run a country like India. That was a way better time.

To control India, you need a dynamic young Stage Orange - Green mix type of a guy. 

These oldies won't help India anymore. 

India is stuck in a rut of social problems. 

You need a complete social reset for high achievement and green values to bring both success and balance. That will solve the poverty issue and control population and bring stability. 

India will need too many independent leaders outside of party politics. The whole democracy two party thing will never work in India. 

Indian people haven't reached the stage to accept democracy in an open minded way. It's not even a democracy because the elections are corrupt, manipulated, fascist and doctored. That's not a democracy where nobody can speak and nobody hears. 

You'll need a radically strong Stage Orange system in India with some Red in it to control corruption and control people.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Do you like Sadhguru? Yes or no? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Stage red is what brings about systemic corruption, to control it you need solid blue.

14 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

It's created by the media, which in turn is controlled by Modhi

sounds like a conspiracy to me.

The only distraction is the one people create for themselves. Before it was bollywood for most people & now its the corruption in bollywood. I would say the latter is a 'better' distraction because it is more substancial than being disillusioned with an actual movie. 

If you don't think that people in bollywood and their associates get away with and cover up heinous crimes because of their political power and influence then I don't really know what to say..

Imo India still needs to heal from centuries of British rule & the western liberal / progressive influence is too advanced for the average Indian yet that is what the whole of modern indian culture is striving to become. In other words, they are idealistic & unpragmatic about their own development thus requiring a leader similar to Modhi. Modhi will help heal India from cultural imperialism. Modhi will provide toilets in villages where women have to hold in their piss until night time out of embarrassment. Modhi will help poverty & if the average middle class Indian is distracted then so be it. India is rich in culture & spirituality & until people disconnect from toxic western influence, people from India will remain disillusioned. A dose of nationalism or two isn't a terrible thing for a country like India. 

PS. I admit that I have very little understanding of India and Indian politics because nor am I Indian and nor have I been following Indian politics however I do have a firm understanding of the Indian Culture so my analysis could be completely lop sided. Im not praising Modhi per say, I think India is in a better place than before. 

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

To control India, you need a dynamic young Stage Orange - Green mix type of a guy. 

You need a complete social reset for high achievement and green values to bring both success and balance. That will solve the poverty issue and control population and bring stability. 

India will need too many independent leaders outside of party politics. The whole democracy two party thing will never work in India. 

Indian people haven't reached the stage to accept democracy in an open minded way. It's not even a democracy because the elections are corrupt, manipulated, fascist and doctored. That's not a democracy where nobody can speak and nobody hears. 

You'll need a radically strong Stage Orange system in India with some Red in it to control corruption and control people.. 

India needs a healthy Blue leader with Green vision (morality is strong in Indian People compared to the western world). Red & Orange runs rampid in India although I 100% agree that a strong orange system is needed.. not only in India but the whole world. There is alot of Red running a muck & strong blue is the remedy. There won't be a strong orange system until people begin to move from orange into green. Take USA for example, the only reason there is a huge orange shadow is because people are not ready to move into green. You can't expect Indians with a wounded blue to establish a strong orange system.

Whats needed most is a crackdown on corruption & that comes with healthy blue. 

Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered.  

Edited by Vipassana

10 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

Imo India still needs to heal from centuries of British rule & the western liberal / progressive influence is too advanced for the average Indian yet that is what the whole of modern indian culture is striving to become. 

What was advanced, progressive, liberal in a well structured and planned LOOT .

PS. I admit that I have very little understanding of India and Indian politics because nor am I Indian and nor have I been following Indian politics however I do have a firm understanding of the Indian Culture so my analysis could be completely lop sided. Im not praising Modhi per say, I think India is in a better place than before.   

That's affirmative.

Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered.  

STOP IT PLS !!

Edited by ajai

17 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

sounds like a conspiracy to me.

No. It’s more of a established fact. Plus you can watch them and see who they are defending. Lol this would not be a question if you were actually Indian.

Modhi will help heal India from cultural imperialism. Modhi will provide toilets in villages where women have to hold in their piss until night time out of embarrassment. Modhi will help poverty & if the average middle class Indian is distracted then so be it. India is rich in culture & spirituality & until people disconnect from toxic western influence, people from India will remain disillusioned. A dose of nationalism or two isn't a terrible thing for a country like India. 

How do you know Modi is doing any of that? Maybe people before Modi were better at doing those things? Just so you know, he has mainstreamed hatred against Gandhi and people now celebrate his murderer... so much for culture. Before Modi it was not okay to openly hate on Muslims, well now it is.

Modi makes me ashamed of being Indian, before it was not the case.

I think India is in a better place than before. 

It’s not. Nope. Not at all. India was in better place before Modi. That’s one of the reasons people hate him, put aside the racism and nationalism, he hasn’t done anything for the economy.

Edited by Akemrelax

24 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

morality is strong in Indian People compared to the western world

That's the biggest joke in the world. 

If Indians were so moral, there wouldn't be such rampant corruption. 

India is steeped into selfishness and immorality and they do virtue signaling of western countries. 

Indians produce children so that the children will grow up and make money for the parents. That's the selfish culture in India. Even marriages in Indian culture were like a financial transaction for a long time until the Government decided to get rid of that social sickness called dowry. 

India was full of social evils running rampant, the western society has helped India to become more Stage Green and remove all evils. 

You got blinders on.. All of the Indian spirituality is only in the Mountains. In regular life, people are crazy for money and greed. Nobody follows Himalayan principles in their every day life. 

They go to temples and give a lot of gold so that they can continue making more money in life over the backs of poor people. 

India would have turned into a tribal red hell hole if not for western education system. 

It's because of western values that India decided to change its social and value structure. 

But some tribal corrupt mentality Red people are still ruling at the top and sucking the blood out of innocent people. 

But for that also Indian society is responsible. Because they don't have the courage to fight this corruption and pathetic people in power and pathetic patriarchy created by old tribal men 

Now I have a lot to say about Indians and their ignorance and the lack of love for each other, but I won't go  that far.. There's a lot there. 

If you love your country, you will hate whatever is happening, because whatever is happening will only cause more problems to innocent Indians.. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India @Akemrelax @ajai

Kali Yuga ?‍♂️ 

Ill shut up now ? everything I said was from a point of privilege of not being in India amongst the midst of devilry. I value Indian culture & radical leftism in India is becoming hyper irrational in my opinion.

Maybe I need to study the politics of my own country before thinking about politics of the neibhoring country. From what I've innerstood, its alot corrupt in Nepal. 

SSR was a self actualizing individual & with very little intellectual effort, you can clearly see that it wasn't a suicide. 

I shall now retract from this thread and repent for my ignorance. 

Edited by Vipassana

@Preety_India Preety, there are many nuances when it comes to present Indian political and societal situation.

I would say it's not that easy as we think it is to opinionate about India, it's way to complex. We are student of Conscious Politics it is less of what is expected from us to give opinions about things by just touching the surface, again I would say it's far too complexxxx.

I would be very happy to discuss about India's current situation but not in this thread anymore, lol?

Edited by ajai

8 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Preety_India @Akemrelax @ajai

l everything I said was from a point of privilege of not being in India amongst the midst of devilry. 

Stop stigmatizing if you don't have reason, periodt.?

Lol,??????there you go.

For me the relationship has nothing to do with "conspiracy theory or not conspiracy theory" but just relative to the kind of consciousness interacting with the information.

If most people have life wrong, if most governments have life wrong, if most of scientific "truths" take many graveyards of scientists before things are upgraded, how the hell is a conspiracy theorist suddenly going to be 100 times better than the people that actually work to press the gears in the system, talk about what people are doing in the system or make the gears themselves?

If most peoples ideas about reality are a distraction, how the hell are most, some or even one conspiracy theorists ideas about reality not going to be a distraction? 

My point is that a self aware person is aware of the bullshit and make strategic plans accordingly, they know that on no God's Earth are people going to collectively come together anyhow and bring about any great change based on some conspiracy theory even if it was true. 

Let's take the hypothetical example of saying Mars is already inhabited and you've decided to go there to live, are you at all going to be caring about the conspiracy theories if you're already a self aware person that's aware of the bullshit tendencies of humans and you've already got your plans about where to move in the future? No you're not, not unless said conspiracy theory somehow conflicted with your plans, but a self aware person is going to be self discerning anyhow, there's just no way they'd end with the same result as a conspiracy theorist so they'd barely listen to what they'd have to say regardless. This isn't about lacking open mindedness to the conspiracy theory, its just about looking at the fruit on the tree rather than being distracted by the birds crapping on some old Datsun. Culture is crumbling, we're going to go through several evolutions over your next important 50 years depending on your age, spend your time becoming more intelligent and informing yourself about the nature of the world in a systematic way. Ignore everything else, there's too many more interesting things in the universe to be distracted by this stuff.

Even if all conspiracy theories were true, honestly, what the fuck are you going to do about it other than keyboard jostle and virtue signal about how bad x is and how great you are? Our systems are obsolete, they will be eventually thrown out, focus on yourself goddamn it and just grow as much as possible so you're prepared for those changes as much as possible. Because they ARE coming, that's real, and no conspiracy theorist is going to give you proper advice there so don't fall for their status grab.

Edited by Origins

14 hours ago, Preety_India said:

try to help the sadhguru to cooperate then. he has a very deep and sharped mind. all he need is cooperation with you young guys out there. 

more cautious when using these spiral colors too much and categorizing is always a better idea as it can lead to the rabbit hole of simple arguments. 

13 minutes ago, Madyar said:

try to help the sadhguru to cooperate then. he has a very deep and sharped mind. all he need is cooperation with you young guys out there. 

I think eventually it will happen and yogis will enter politics

my only critic about last video is UFO cases , which still has great values to seeking for the direct experiences and entity encounters (out of the theory ideas), it has the potential to shatter the whole concept of being possibilities for the persona and it regulates the human body deception so well and effective. but damn yes i clearly remember watching the silly ideas and conspiracy theories about christianity and the paganism and how people still hold these ways of approaching to life is really funny.

Edited by Madyar

Harsh but true: Die hard conspiracy theorists have severe psychological trauma that they need extensive personalised help on just like the USA won't elect someone like Andrew Yang simply because he's asian along with blaming COVID-19 on him or coronavirus like most of them are still probably calling it. With or without COVID-19 though he wouldn't get elected just because of that fact.

Double whammy there to say that most people in the USA have major psychological issues. It's not a joke. It's serious business, we all need to take our mental growth very seriously, and they just, its in reverse.

2 hours ago, Vipassana said:

No need, just renounce it; brush it away. Minds will take birth and die, the more the better, jusy let it die - it helps even to affirm this daily.

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, it does seem like Epstein was actually running a pedophile ring. Although people exaggerate it a lot.

Is that true? All I heard so far is about underage persons, not prepubescent persons. I think there is an important distinction to be made between sex-trafficking of underage people and actual pedophelia.

Glory to Israel