Lyubov

First 2020 Presidential Debate

131 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

What-aboutism, chest pounding and aggression is low level and primitive.

Calling Trump a skillful genius is what Ken Wilber describes as “elevationalism”. 

I'm only focused on how Donald Trump manipulated Joe Biden in the debate. It's up to those observing to decide who will win and pick particular skills demonstrated.

@Fadl

Just now, Fadl said:

You keep using this word "devilry", what is the difference between and devilry and God?

The difference is linguistic semantics at best. Devilry is self-deception and otherness deception, at multiple levels with multiple layers, horizontally and vertically. Devilry is also lower and higher dimensional. There's videos about devilry and God that Leo has made. Strongly suggest you watch them first, many times.

In this thread, Leo is using the word devilry to describe a lot of Donald Trump's speaking and rhetoric in this debate, using many lies against Joe Biden, and to describe Joe Biden's approach in this debate. Think of devilry as ignorance, denial, and distortion,

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm only focused on how Donald Trump manipulated Joe Biden in the debate. It's up to those observing to decide who will win and pick particular skills demonstrated.

Really?

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I've seen the debate, and how Donald Trump dismantles Joe Biden's scripted responses is masterful manipulation of frames. 

If someone tries to reason with an ape throwing it's shit and the ape starts screaming and pounding it's chest - that may have an effect on the "conversation" with the ape - yet it aint "masterful".

I suppose one could say Trump is a 'Masterful' shit slinger. In that context sure. Yet in the context of debating. Nope. Watch someone like Noam Chomsky in his prime to see a true master of debate. Debates are the domain of stage Orange. Trump is hanging out in Red / Blue, he isn't even debating. He is just slinging shit. 

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

The difference is linguistic semantics at best. Devilry is self-deception and otherness deception, at multiple levels with multiple layers, horizontally and vertically. Devilry is also lower and higher dimensional. There's videos about devilry and God that Leo has made. Strongly suggest you watch them first, many times.

But Leo says that it is only God, and everybody and everything is God, so when you say “Devilry is self-deception and otherness deception, at multiple levels with multiple layers, horizontally and vertically. Devilry is also lower and higher dimensional" you are just describing God in a different way. No?

If you didn’t understand I will try to clarify more, I meant that self-deception is God, if you disagree then what is self-deception exactly? Is it something other than God?

@Forestluv

6 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Really?

If someone tries to reason with an ape throwing it's shit and the ape starts screaming and pounding it's chest - that may have an effect on the "conversation" with the ape - yet it aint "masterful".

Okay, to balance it out, Joe Biden has manipulated as well ,masterfully, appealed to centrists and moderates with his speech and poise. He also many times addressed directly to the camera, while Donald Trump never directly addressed the camera, and a few of those direct scripted addresses he successfully ignored Trump's interruptions. I type full names because they are human beings that have greater relative impact on the world.

I see the trap a mile away you're pulling on me, and with respect, I'll walk around it. As a warning, don't chase me, because I'm being civil with my avoidance. The above should in theory appease some that are harassing me. Have a nice day.

@Fadl

1 minute ago, Fadl said:

But Leo says that it is only God, and everybody and everything is God, so when you say “Devilry is self-deception and otherness deception, at multiple levels with multiple layers, horizontally and vertically. Devilry is also lower and higher dimensional" you are just describing God in a different way. No?

If you didn’t understand I will try to clarify more, I meant that self-deception is God, if you disagree then what is self-deception exactly? Is it something other than God?

There's so much self deception that it will make you sick of yourself for months. Like I said, hit those videos hard. He's saying all that because he's done all the thinking and the hard work getting there.

Bringing the thread back on track, what's your take on the debate?

19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I see the trap a mile away you're pulling on me, and with respect, I'll walk around it. 

No trap. The point is Trump was an ape slinging shit and pounding his chest. It doesn't get more straightforward than that.

Biden is a crappy debater. Someone like Warren, Bernie or Harris are much better. 

@Danioover9000 You didn't answer any of my questions, if you think you did then no need to comment back.

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

No trap. The point is Trump was an ape slinging shit and pounding his chest. It doesn't get more straightforward than that.

Biden is a crappy debater. Someone like Warren, Bernie or Harris are much better. 

I’m looking forward to the Harris/Pence debate.

It's probably my bias but I really don't think Biden is a crappy debater. He was great several years ago. He's gotten older and with age cognition can slow down but he still does a solid job. I really don't think he did a bad job at all last Tuesday. 

10 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I really don't think he did a bad job at all last Tuesday. 

Hehe, my little niece can do better than him.

Nice edit out.

Trump was an ape slinging shit and pounding his chest.

You're just too much of a soy cuck to appreciate his bulging, flexed nutsack.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

57 minutes ago, Willie said:

I’m looking forward to the Harris/Pence debate.

I imagine it will be more civilized

42 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

It's probably my bias but I really don't think Biden is a crappy debater. He was great several years ago. He's gotten older and with age cognition can slow down but he still does a solid job. I really don't think he did a bad job at all last Tuesday. 

I think he's slowed down a lot cognitively, yet he jumped over the dementia bar with room to spare. From what I've seen as a VP and in the campaign, Joe seems fairly humble and knows his limits. I could see him playing a relatively minor role and his cabinet having a lot of influence. I also think Joe would step aside before 2024.

24 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Nice edit out.

There is nothing nefarious going on. You are looking too much into it.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump pretending to be intelligent on a debate stage is like Sean Caroll pretending to be a UFC fighter in the Octagon. Both are absurd. 

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, but Marco Rubio said before that Trump has small hands. So, you know what that means......? 

I don’t like Trump, I think he is just another maniac who thinks he is God.

They smell the same. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I propose they equip Trump with a bluetooth shock collar.

Hahaha!

Though, I like Seth Meyer's suggestion better. He wants a hologram of Trump's dad to show up and scold him every time he loses it.

24 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Trump pretending to be intelligent on a debate stage is like Sean Caroll pretending to be a UFC fighter in the Octagon. Both are absurd.

It's like Sean Carroll pretending to understand reality ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Check out this one: "All the pussy vegan boys bitched out of voting, so that's why trump lost the election." ?Trump will lose his nuts if he loses. Oh goodness, the trump jokes are completely nuts. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary