LfcCharlie4

Conscious Business, Investing & Financial Freedom

27 posts in this topic

One of the most common traps I see 'Spiritual' people fall into is the inability to take care of basic survival needs, or have basic skills, and then use a form of Spiritual bypassing to rationalize these inabilities. 

If you want to be a monk, or member of an Ashram or the like, then there's no need to read this, if you want to live in society it can help. 

I think people really underestimate how much fun creating a Conscious business / career and creating financial abundance can be, and how much it can help someone then concentrate on Spirituality. It's a lot easier to awaken when you don't need to stress about money or your next meal. 

Anyway, here is my recommendations for Conscious Wealth Creation:

1) Build an online business / business / career around something you enjoy / are at least interested in, ideally passionate about. 

2) Pick a business model / skill and master it, DO NOT get shiny object syndrome and jump around. For example, mine is Self-Publishing, and now investing. 

3) Don't inflate your lifestyle as you build your business, and reinvest as much as you can for the first couple years to scale as fast as possible.

4) Once making 5-10k/ month, diversify, especially if you're relying on 3rd party platforms- Amazon, Facebook, Google etc, ideally build your own audience- (email list, own website etc) 

5) Begin investing your money in conscious things & things you support- Crypto, Real Estate / Service Accommodation, Stocks / Companies you believe in. 

6) Build enough income to fund your lifestyle every month. Ideally, passively, but 'Passive Income' is a buzz word thrown about too much these days- building a business takes LOTS of upfront work, don't expect it to be easy!

7) Keep growing your income and wealth, and ideally use it for good, and for the betterment of humanity in ways you see fit. Of course enjoy the money as well and treat yourself! 

8) Do whatever the fuck you want, without survival needs worrying you like 99% of people have, you even then don't need to worry about the money your LP produces as you have income, for example a friend of mine is going to just constantly go on Humanitarian trips to Africa / Asia once his businesses are at a certain level, everyone has their own dreams in life, and they will evolve. 

Always happy to help if anyone needs help on anything business related, we need more conscious creators, not less!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Great list! I'm trying to help my wife publish her stories and poems. Do you have recommendations or resources for a new writer interested in publishing and earning a living off of her writing?

Nice one! Thanks :)

Currently developing skills for a passion whilst looking for grad jobs for next year (as a backup income source)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@SeanD YouTube is your best bet to start with, then when you find someone you like, maybe they might have paid products that would help. 

it’s slightly different being an author to a publisher, but one thing I would say- learn how to market! That’s the key.

@Moon  Awesome!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 29/9/2020 at 3:13 PM, LfcCharlie4 said:

One of the most common traps I see 'Spiritual' people fall into is the inability to take care of basic survival needs, or have basic skills, and then use a form of Spiritual bypassing to rationalize these inabilities. 

[...]

Always happy to help if anyone needs help on anything business related, we need more conscious creators, not less!

Loved it. Good advices there!

But this made me laugh because you write it like it is nothing xD:

4) Once making 5-10k/ month

@Javfly33 Trust me, when you get involved in online marketing properly, you can easily scale to that level. I know people doing 10x that after 3-5 years of starting, just takes a lot of hard work & dedication, which 99% of people will never put in. 

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Javfly33 Trust me, when you get involved in online marketing properly, you can easily scale to that level. I know people doing 10x that after 3-5 years of starting, just takes a lot of hard work & dedication, which 99% of people will never put in. 

Any guides or roadmaps for newbies?

love it! Great post

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Javfly33 All I can help with is self publishing as that’s what I do, some friends of mine released a free courses to help newbies get started, but idk if I’m allowed to share the links on here? 

If you wanna do a different business model, find someone you trust who is teaching it (ethically) & learn from them, as much as you can free & if needed a paid course. 

@BlackMaze ^^ 

Check out these:

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@datamonster I own my own self-publishing companies, primarily :) 

This is the goal.. I keep stuffing around. Not sure what is going on.

This sounded to me like it would resonate with the thread:

Entrepreneurialism as a Spiritual Practice w/ Derek Sivers.
October 20th @ 6:30 PM ET. (https://www.thestoa.ca/) or podcast.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

@datamonster Essentially publishing books, audio books etc, the non-traditional way through platforms such as Amazon & Audible, and then other aggregate platforms :)

@Nahm am I allowed to link the free courses? They aren’t mine & im not an affiliate. 

@datamonster You can create / write your own books yes, but you can also hire writers, say Comedic writers to write Jokebooks and then run the marketing & business side, research how to make the book stand out & marketable, run the ads, build the brand etc. 

Think a smaller version of a publishing house, the right way to do it is to build your own brand basically. 

@herghly not sure who that is mate

@BlackMaze You're welcome!:D You can also use the Advanced Research button, and the Research By Author option.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@datamonster Precisely. I don’t really want to share my own books, as you never know who is lurking and don’t want more Compeition!?

Here’s a link to that course(s) that are free- They walk you through it all mate. 

https://www.paystopublish.com/p/publisher-startup

https://residualroyaltyacademy.com/courses

This guys paid one is like $97 I think, and worth the upgrade if you will be taking it serious :)