How To Start A Business From Scratch

SaynotoKlaus
By SaynotoKlaus in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance,
Recently i discovered about myself that i have a talent for managing stuff.  I always liked to solve multiple problems at the same time , focus to make things work as good as possible and keep planning things. I can do these things effortlessly and they are fun to do.   Most of the things i manage are pretty insignificant ( computer data , a blog , strategic games , planning my - very low  - spending budget , etc ) , it never occurred to me that i could start some sort of business and work on something that could make me serious money.  It's good that i figured this about myself , but the main problem is that i have no idea what sort of business i want to start or how to do it. The closest thing i've done similar to this is online poker , which i treat similar to a business , i make some money with it and enjoy it , but because of multiple reasons the future of this is very uncertain.  I don't even know where to start looking for the proper information , so i thought maybe i'll get here some useful advice. I don't know exactly what i want to do , but i do know for sure that i'm not willing to be a whore and sell my integrity for money , or work for someone else if i don't have the opportunity to own or lead sooner or later that business.  I'm also kinda broke , which i guess makes this extra hard
  • 5 replies