Thestarguitarist14

How many of you actually practice law of attraction?

348 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Is law of attraction a sort of cunning back-door to focusing on creation?   

In a way.  When you manifest, you are embracing the fact that you are the universe, you are a co create, and you create your life.  You are working with the energy of the universe to create the life that you desire.  We all do this consciously or unconsciously, so when you become aware of it, you become a conscious manifestor. 

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

9 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Is law of attraction a sort of cunning back-door to focusing on creation? 

It's some people's first understanding of going deeper with spirituality. For others, generally the hard working, hardnosed, truth lovers, it's the last. 

It took me forever to open my mind up to Abraham Hicks, but I have a friend who just naturally lives that way. Impulsively, spontaneously, and has all the time and everything almost always just mysteriously works out for her. I always thought she was just irresponsible. xD 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The universe doesn't grant wishes. 

LOA is hoax. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It appears to be a polarizing subject based on the replies here. Personally, I have experienced coincidental manifestation. However, when trying to manifest deliberately, I have never been successful. 

4 hours ago, Heaven said:

@Thestarguitarist14 How’s it going for u?

Did all your dreams become true?

You should read what I post.  It’s taken be years to really be able to become a deliberate creator and understand it.  But lately, I have gotten good at it.

Examples: When the pandemic started I was an actor and filmmaker.  While I used to be in a band and still played the guitar as much as I could, I wasn’t releasing music.  I started doing this Sedona method release to find out my heart’s desire, music came up.  I made an intention to release music.  Within a month I had two singles out, getting thousands of plays.  By Labor Day, I had my debut E.P come out, getting nearly 40,000 plays in less than a week.  I have also appeared in the digital journal, the global tribune and the daily herald.  

I made an intention a few months ago to manifest a record deal.  Just got one last year.  It isn’t the deal that I exactly want, but it is a sign of things to come.

Months ago I wrote down that l would  be starring in a studio film.  Just two weeks ago, out of the blue, audition comes to be for a lead role in a film.  After auditioning I find out that these film is being made by this big time writer/director duo who have worked with Tilda Swinton, Richard Gere and Julianne Moore.  

Lately I have been using shamanic tapping g to manifest a house, car and unexpected money among other things.  I found a place that is working with me to get some home loans (something that I did not believe was possible), I have several options for cars that are at ridiculously low prices seemingly out of no where.  But most of all, Monday night I randomly see $600 deposited into my bank account. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

The universe doesn't grant wishes. 

LOA is hoax. 

That is a very stage orange thing to say.  You don’t even understand what law of attraction is.  It baffles me just how spirituality immature a lot of you are.  You don’t even understand what Leo says in his videos.

31 minutes ago, TheSunKing said:

It appears to be a polarizing subject based on the replies here. Personally, I have experienced coincidental manifestation. However, when trying to manifest deliberately, I have never been successful. 

This.

It is tricky to manifest deliberately.  I realized that I am only able to manifest deliberately when I give up all resistance, let go of all expectations, and leave it up to a higher power.  Then, things seem to fall into place. 

@SoonHei Exactly!  

52 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

no need to practice it. it's the law. always at work.

you don't need to practice law of gravity for it to be working :)

Kinda like one of Peter Ralston's recent videos, Newton's realization wasn't that the apple fell down, it was that the apple didn't fall up. 

Sometimes it's not about getting what you want, it's realizing that you want what you already have and then you get what you want anyway, but it couldn't really have added to the perfection of what you already had. Goddamn it! God is perfect all encompassing love, that little fucker. He doesn't even care if I talk bad about him, cause he doesn't really exist. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Mikael89 Not everyone has access to clean water. If you were living in those conditions and then had the ability to do that you'd be on cloud 9. Hedonic adaptation. Hack it. 

It's so simple. Lock yourself in a room and "think"  "focus" about manifesting a million dollars. Let's see if the magical cosmic law of attraction will break the law of physics and a million dollars will arrive at your doorstep.  Not in a million years. LOA debunked. Case closed lol. 

Stuff happen by their casuses.. The cause of making money is either earning it somehow whether legally or illegally.. Or finding it somewhere by chance. Winning the lottery etc.  If you don't do shit to get you ain't going to get it Charlie.. Even if you pray to all the gods of attraction. 

It's fascinating how intelligent people could Beileve such silly things. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

14 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Kinda like one of Peter Ralston's recent videos, Newton's realization wasn't that the apple fell down, it was that the apple didn't fall up. 

Sometimes it's not about getting what you want, it's realizing that you want what you already have and then you get what you want anyway, but it couldn't really have added to the perfection of what you already had. Goddamn it! God is perfect all encompassing love, that little fucker. He doesn't even care if I talk bad about him, cause he doesn't really exist. 

love it :)

and god is existence itself. talking bad about "him" is impossible in the way same you make a hammer out of sand at the beach and then hammer the sand. the part can only dance with other parts. the whole is always available in each part

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Someone here Nobody wants money, actually. 

Lies. 

-Osho

Law of Attraction works, but its nothing like what most of you think it is. Its not about sitting on your ass visualizing for a specific amount of time in a period, and than having it magically apear in your life. Its about changing your THINKING. You do the inner work of visualizing, affirming etc. Taking action every single day (Action of inner work), for atleast 60-90 days. You do it to imprint the new thought patterns into your subconsciouss, and than oppurtinies will open up for you, and than you can take the action of manifisting it (speaking of taking action in the real world.) 

11 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Law of Attraction works, but its nothing like what most of you think it is. Its not about sitting on your ass visualizing for a specific amount of time in a period, and than having it magically apear in your life. Its about changing your THINKING. You do the inner work of visualizing, affirming etc. Taking action every single day (Action of inner work), for atleast 60-90 days. You do it to imprint the new thought patterns into your subconsciouss, and than oppurtinies will open up for you, and than you can take the action of manifisting it (speaking of taking action in the real world.) 

This guy gets it.

Really, when I talk about manifesting, I am talking about reprogramming my subconscious mind to believe that I have what it is that I desire, breaking all of my resistance and making it easier to get what I desire.  Once I do this, naturally my energy has shifted, I will take different actions and people, places and things will line up in my favor. Carl Jung said it best “your unconscious will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lies. 

Ok, try to eat money, sleep with money, and build a shelter with it. I mean, you could try to do those things with a pile of 100 dollar bills, but all those are are just representations of the money anyway. You want money cause you want freedom to spend it on things you think will make you feel complete, loved, exhilarated, free and secure. And you can feel that way right now. With money or without it. 

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

There will always be the sour pusses

Exactly.  Even when examples are given.  

@PeaceOut96 There are people who have used law of attraction to heal themselves while laying in their hospital bed. It can do magical things like that. The world is not rigid and static (in my opinion).

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Ok, try to eat money, sleep with money, and build a shelter with it. I mean, you could try to do those things with a pile of 100 dollar bills, but all those are are just representations of the money anyway. You want money cause you want freedom to spend it on things you think will make you feel complete, loved, exhilarated, free and secure. And you can feel that way right now. With money or without it. 

Can a homeless person dying of hunger "feel that way right now with or without money"? 

-Osho