Thestarguitarist14

How many of you actually practice law of attraction?

348 posts in this topic

@Seraphim some say the body follows  beliefs about it. It would probably seem less magical if we could really measure how the body responds to subconscious thoughts. Nah maybe would still seem magical. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Seraphim I know my friend. But my comment was more geared towards the ones in the comment section misunderstanding how loa works. Its a lot more complex and my comment was just a simplified explanation. :)

@Someone here the homeless person could probably manifest enough food and transportation to get to a town with a shelter. If they desired that.  That being said I don't know much about homeless people or shelters... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Can a homeless person dying of hunger "feel that way right now with or without money"? 

A homeless person’s momentum towards being in a poor mentality that they would have to unwise years of baggage to do so.  It is possible as some people can let go quicker than others.  But you manifest your most dominant feelings, good or bad.  The universe does not care.  

7 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

@PeaceOut96 There are people who have used law of attraction to heal themselves while laying in their hospital bed. It can do magical things like that. The world is not rigid and static (in my opinion).

When the mind, body and soul are in alignment it can certainly be magical.

I have done spontaneous healing on myself (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) and the results are always profound.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Can a homeless person dying of hunger "feel that way right now with or without money"? 

Who knows? Are you homeless and dying of hunger? If you're so interested, go out and interview one. I'm not gonna assume or speak for anyone else, all I know is my own experience. Here I'll share. My house is messy as fuck and I have a shit ton of work to do and I'm wondering why I can't attract cleaning fairies to help while I'm procrastinating and typing smart ass replies on an internet forum. But that's my conscious choice, so.

Ah, sheer freedom. :D

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Thestarguitarist14 @seeking_brilliance

This is not in relation to attraction.

@mandyjwsaid you don't money to feel well... Is a homeless person dying of hunger enjoying himself? 

You are a rather closed minded individual.  I suggest you listen to Leo’s videos on radical open mindedness.  Btw, you do realize that Leo has made videos on the law of attraction in the past?  Hell, if you are really awake, you can see how he talkings about manifesting to this day.  All be it, in a more cerebral way.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

@Someone here Do you realize how incredibly disrespectful of someone's individual incredibly unique story it is to lump them in a group and project suffering on them? If you want to help homeless or hungry people, make that your life mission. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Thestarguitarist14 dude did you read what I just said?   Lol I'm not talking about attraction or manifesting now.. Please be alert.. I'm talking about a distinct point now.. Do we need money for well-being?

@mandyjw lol you don't know?.. So one has to actually experience being homeless to figure out how they feel lol. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Thestarguitarist14 dude did you read what I just said?   Lol I'm not talking about attraction or manifesting now.. Please be alert.. I'm talking about a distinct point now.. Do we need money for well-being?

It depends on your belief systems and how materialistic you are.  Some people rather live in a cave in Japan.  Money is just economic energy.  It’s a great tool.  But we have glorified it far too much.

@Someone here Do you see the distinction between "my or your idea of homeless people in general" and an actual individual homeless person I interact with? 

Thing is this.. You are a finite being.. You aren't but you don't know that if you are not awake.. So you appear to be inhabiting this thing called a body... You are in a limited form.. Understand this as long as you appear and identify yourself as a limited form.. Alright this is not an unconditional happiness generating machine you get that no? .. It's not unconditional in any way.. Not In it's  static dynamic continuous manifesting within space and time know what I'm sayin? .. If you don't have access to certain "things" alright.. You will simply suffer.  You need money to get those things.  This conditional finite form needs the conditional finite money to get it's conditional finite well-being. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here I make money doing what I love. It's just selling love, buying love, selling love, buying, nothing is actually lost or gained. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@Someone here I make money doing what I love. It's just selling love, buying love, selling love, buying, nothing is actually lost or gained. 

Ah nice. "Selling love" hell yeah lol jk ?

-Osho

@Someone here xD Well, marketing is all about making what you do sound more interesting than it is. xD

LOA works like literal magick when your consciousness is high enough.

If it doesn't for you guys perphaps you should meditate more and talk less.

1 hour ago, Michal__ said:

LOA works like literal magick when your consciousness is high enough.

If it doesn't for you guys perphaps you should meditate more and talk less.

The truth.

On 22/09/2020 at 10:21 PM, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Btw, it’s law.  Do you question the law of gravity?  It doesn’t matter what you say, the law of attraction is always at work.  You are attracting whatever is coming towards you in life right now whether you choose to believe it or not.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'it's a law' and comparing it to gravity, do you have any studies or anything on it being a law?