Thestarguitarist14

How many of you actually practice law of attraction?

348 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Maybe LOA is next.

Ohhh.. burn. I like you. I like you a lot.

Better watch out or you might end up like my pet toad. :(

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

It's because it's a false belief, and it has positive effects which has a normal ordinary psychological explanation.

You are taking psychological phenomena for granted, and making a false duality beetween it and spiritual phenomena. Please really contemplate this.

Edited by Fran11

Every day, man. You can't really escape it. In fact, you can't really get to decide anything. It just happens. 

Edited by student

I used loa to manifest an ideal girlfriend, what I didn't realise at the time is I was quite low consciousness (and so was she), the relationship lasted 8 months.

My desire to have this girlfriend was an egoic desire, I was feeling unhappy and  incomplete, and was projecting my happiness onto her, not realizing this was only my ego's way of keeping up the belief in separation.

Now, I'm focussing instead on transcending the illusory ego and its desires. 

So... raise your consciousness noobs! :D then you won't need to 'attract' 'external' things for you to be happy

@Michal__ I don't think you have to be at a certain level of consciousness to believe it, I think if you are at a high level you can use the principles of it without having to resort to extra meta physical, pseudo scientific beliefs. 

@Mikael89 yes there actually a lot of dangers with just blindly believing things, I share your passion for truth and I feel drawn to it above all, even my own happiness. I think with LOA there's a distinct lack of compassion, because to believe it you have to believe everyone brought their situation on themselves, this isn't too far from the Conservative view of pull yourself up by your bootstraps, and @Keyhole is right in that this view is a very privileged view, that you can only have from a certain life situation. 

@Fran11 to be honest I probably have a bias toward Eastern philosophy, I haven't really looked into the occult so I don't know too much about it. As long as its not magical thinking I'm open lol 

16 minutes ago, Consept said:

@Michal__ I don't think you have to be at a certain level of consciousness to believe it, I think if you are at a high level you can use the principles of it without having to resort to extra meta physical, pseudo scientific beliefs. 

@Mikael89

Yeah, that is kind of what I meant, I might have worded it wrong.

Edited by Michal__

If Loa is real then why do the people who are sworn by it age? can they not reverse it/live forever?

I find it interesting that people here claim to be spiritual, but the law of attraction is a big no no to some.

The worst thing in the world is a spiritual person who thinks that they know everything, but is in fact stupid.  Most people who know me consider me to be extremely spiritual (was raised that way, my mother used to talk to me about the occult, witchcraft, gave me healing oils when the pandemic started and etc and I started my own spiritual journey in 2013 when I started doing transcendental meditation).  By all accounts, I am “awake”.  But I know nothing.  I still got a long way to go.  All I have are experiences that I can share.  It’s funny, I have given examples of the law of attraction working for me like writing g down I will star in a studio film months ago and getting an audition a few weeks ago for directors who have worked with Julianne Moore, Richard Gere and Tilda Swinton, or using shamanic tapping to manifest unexpected money and just this Monday night $600 was unexpectedly deposited into my account.  But noooo.  Some of y’all have your heads stuck up your ass.

I get it, I am stepping on some of your beliefs.  Hopefully one day you will do some psychedelics and open yourself up to the truth.

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

understanding of these concepts which requires having no ego at all in order to use them

God-Conciousness requires no ego.

Occultism doesn't (there is some correlation of course).

That's why in Western traditions they start by the latter.

7 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Thestarguitarist14 it's not that it's just that you arrogantly project this stuff onto other members here I could compile a list of the arrogance that you've shown to multiple members and such a short period of time, it's pretty interesting you can't seem to see that within yourself and you claim to have an understanding of these concepts which requires having no ego at all in order to use them so you're dishonest and you want people to accept your dishonesty - why should we do that?

You're not spiritually advanced you're very far from it.

quite frankly if you're such a good manifester I'm shocked that you are using it on yourself and not for the betterment of mankind. I always find it quite fascinating that people who get into the law of Attraction never once considered to do such a thing I wonder why that is? 

Please tell us I'm sure we're all curious to know.

if I had the ability to manifest such things I would be using it towards heaven on Earth for all human beings.

And who knows maybe I am? ?

Somebody still is getting up on the wrong side of the bed.

Glad to see that I am still stepping on your toes.

Here is the thing, it does not matter what you think I am.  It only matters what I think I am.  And I know where I am at spiritually.  And judging by your posts, you are not worth being a pimple on my you know what.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

People, all major spiritual traditions and gifted persons recognize the existance of subtler levels of reality and their (limited, yes) effects upon the "physical" level. 

It's only unexperienced normies whose only "spiritual practice" is mentally masturbating about non-duality that deny this.

Call me arrogant or whatever, but that's the true. If you go deep enough you will realise this at some point.

Edited by Fran11

@Chris365@(phone bug) 

Please use responsibly ?:

This thread was sadly underutilised.... Maybe time for a reboot

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

29 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

I find it interesting that people here claim to be spiritual, but the law of attraction is a big no no to some.

Yeah man it just proves how much mental masturbation goes on here. Most high-achievers are aware of LOA and practice it.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Yeah man it just proves how much mental masturbation goes on here. Most high-achievers are aware of LOA and practice it.

That is the issue I have with some of the content that Leo makes.  I get that he is way advanced, but most people just turn it into mental maturation.  Which he has warned not to do.  

23 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Chris365@(phone bug) 

Please use responsibly ?:

This thread was sadly underutilised.... Maybe time for a reboot

Phone bug? 

???????

I mean the people that are actually missing out are those who think LOA doesn't exist lmao.

34 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Michal__ I think it exists, but to be aware of it and use it in the right way you have to be in a certain frame of mind.  And with that comes a certain temperament and at this point I feel as though this forum should be able to discern these qualities.

When I am in that state of mind it is as though I am floating over myself and my emotional state and I'm free from any egoic desire; none of the things that people here have attempted to manifest would be something that I would instinctually lean towards in that state - when in that state I generally go for attracting things that benefit other people - when you see someone who has arrogantly picked fights with people here on multiple occasions, after just joining this forum, then what sort of energy do you think they are attracting? I mean that works both ways doesn't it? 

When you guys see people acting as though they have an understanding of these things, and then you see them so quickly to put down others and get into a defensive state - then you need to question the legitimacy of people like this - the fact that they aren't allowing other people to question them speaks volumes.  Anyone who instructs another on how to do anything should be able to take criticism without slinging it back.  And if not, that's perfectly fine, I'm still working on those qualities myself, but at least be honest about it - that's what this forum is here for.

Or does the law of attraction only work when you get money in your bank account? ?

Generally when you join a forum, or you try to get to know a group of people, it isn't socially acceptable to come in with an arrogant attitude of thinking that you can school everybody else on what you think you know more of.  There's nothing wrong with teaching people if you have a deep understanding of something, however it's always a good idea to remember to be humble about your faults.  Because then these sorts of conversations are able to become a two-way street.

And if this person can't do that then that will quickly become apparent. You are what you attract. The fact that it is me here telling this person these lessons goes to show that the law of attraction does indeed work very well.

Maybe I am attracting arrogant anti-loa people by being arrogant myself, whatever. 

Also, who said I am using LOA only to benefit myself? Have you read my posts? Or are you talking to someone else? 

Here you are coming to conclusions while I am using it both for my benefit and for the benefit of others.

Am I the only one to notice that this forum is becoming more of who-is-the-wisest than a self-actualization forum?

9 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

The worst thing in the world is a spiritual person who thinks that they know everything, but is in fact stupid.  Most people who know me consider me to be extremely spiritual (was raised that way, my mother used to talk to me about the occult, witchcraft, gave me healing oils when the pandemic started and etc and I started my own spiritual journey in 2013 when I started doing transcendental meditation).  By all accounts, I am “awake”.  But I know nothing.  I still got a long way to go.  All I have are experiences that I can share.  It’s funny, I have given examples of the law of attraction working for me like writing g down I will star in a studio film months ago and getting an audition a few weeks ago for directors who have worked with Julianne Moore, Richard Gere and Tilda Swinton, or using shamanic tapping to manifest unexpected money and just this Monday night $600 was unexpectedly deposited into my account.  But noooo.  Some of y’all have your heads stuck up your ass.

I get it, I am stepping on some of your beliefs.  Hopefully one day you will do some psychedelics and open yourself up to the truth.

@Michal__ (tag is a phone bug) 

If LOA leads to this kind of mindset where I'm name dropping Hollywood stars on a consciousness forum, I don't want it just off of that basis. Calm down bro, humble yourself

Edited by Consept

17 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

You like me? I don't know if I'm missing something here.

Anyway, I like you too.

Yeah, you're missing that you're likeable. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost