Thestarguitarist14

How many of you actually practice law of attraction?

348 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Fran11 said:

@Consept

Man, if you want to take the attitude of  "I see reality is non-dual conciousness, but still basically behaves like mainstream materialism tells us"  it's fine.

You will miss 90% of spirituality unfortunately. 

I tried my best to encourage you experience more and expand your understanding, can do no more. Good luck.

What do you think of Leos take, im curious

7 minutes ago, Consept said:

What do you think of Leos take, im curious

Didn't see the Video, but it's 6 years old, he wasn't so much into spirituality back then.

2 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Didn't see the Video, but it's 6 years old, he wasn't so much into spirituality back then.

He also picked the lowest hanging fruit one.  Leo made one on the law of attraction that is way better than that.  And if anyone pays attention to him in his videos nowadays, he is always talking about law of attraction.  He just said on his last video how emotions create your thoughts and your thoughts create your reality.  Which is exactly what anyone who teaches manifestation would say.

10 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

He also picked the lowest hanging fruit one.  Leo made one on the law of attraction that is way better than that.  And if anyone pays attention to him in his videos nowadays, he is always talking about law of attraction.  He just said on his last video how emotions create your thoughts and your thoughts create your reality.  Which is exactly what anyone who teaches manifestation would say.

Its the only one i kind find, could you link me to a newer one where he specifically talks about the secret or the law of attraction. The other law of attraction one ill put below but that was done before the one about the secret that i posted earlier. Also in the one below he says its to do with human psychology and he doesnt really mention anything about higher states of consciousness or vibrations, again not saying it couldnt be the case im just saying Leo didnt mention it. It could be maybe you guys bias' is affecting how youre seeing Leos public view on this, if you disagree with him its fine -

Watching the video now and he literally says its not through magical meta physical happening and that it appears that way. It is a good video though, old school Leo 

Edited by Consept

12 minutes ago, Consept said:

Its the only one i kind find, could you link me to a newer one where he specifically talks about the secret or the law of attraction. The other law of attraction one ill put below but that was done before the one about the secret that i posted earlier. Also in the one below he says its to do with human psychology and he doesnt really mention anything about higher states of consciousness or vibrations, again not saying it couldnt be the case im just saying Leo didnt mention it. It could be maybe you guys bias' is affecting how youre seeing Leos public view on this, if you disagree with him its fine -

Watching the video now and he literally says its not through magical meta physical happening and that it appears that way. It is a good video though, old school Leo 

I've seen that and in my opinion he wasn't consciouss enough yet.

Not saying that new agers are more consciouss than he was there, still he evidently wasn't very experienced with the topic of manifestation.

Leo six years ago is not the Leo of today.  I mean look at all of his other topics.  He was very much in a orange state of mind.  People in stage orange or the achiever stage are not going to be for all that meta psychical stuff.  I know I was not.

I would be interested to hear what he has to say now about it.  Though like I said, he talks about it all the time.  He just does nott use the label.  At the end of the day, it’s only a label.

Just now, Michal__ said:

I've seen that and in my opinion he wasn't consciouss enough yet.

Not saying that new agers are more consciouss than he was there, still he evidently wasn't very experienced with the topic of manifestation.

Could be the case, although he was conscious enough to do videos about spirituality around the same time. But notice how your mind goes to defend this position even in light of some evidence of, in this case Leos opinion (not whether LOA is real). 

In fairness we dont know his updated opinion although it is curious that he hasnt done a video expressly about the LOA or really even mentioned it in the way you guys claim it exists in the last 6 years, if it was as you say it is and Leo is conscious enough by your standards now, i wouldve thought he would have done many videos on it, i dont get why he wouldnt talk about it directly, especially if his opinion did change on it. 

6 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Leo six years ago is not the Leo of today.  I mean look at all of his other topics.  He was very much in a orange state of mind.  People in stage orange or the achiever stage are not going to be for all that meta psychical stuff.  I know I was not.

I would be interested to hear what he has to say now about it.  Though like I said, he talks about it all the time.  He just does nott use the label.  At the end of the day, it’s only a label.

I wouldnt say he was orange then although he has evolved a lot since then so he couldve had more orange aspects, however he was doing videos specifically about spirituality, i dont think youd find that on an orange channel  

1 minute ago, Consept said:

Could be the case, although he was conscious enough to do videos about spirituality around the same time. But notice how your mind goes to defend this position even in light of some evidence of, in this case Leos opinion (not whether LOA is real). 

In fairness we dont know his updated opinion although it is curious that he hasnt done a video expressly about the LOA or really even mentioned it in the way you guys claim it exists in the last 6 years, if it was as you say it is and Leo is conscious enough by your standards now, i wouldve thought he would have done many videos on it, i dont get why he wouldnt talk about it directly, especially if his opinion did change on it. 

I wouldnt say he was orange then although he has evolved a lot since then so he couldve had more orange aspects, however he was doing videos specifically about spirituality, i dont think youd find that on an orange channel  

I'm doing it because I know for a fact how I affect the outside world with my mind.

Why do you assume a 6 year old video from Leo (who has likely done less magick research/experimentation than me even as of today) should change my view?

Especially since I used LOA as much as I did.

The problem with LOA is that it can never be logically explained. It has to be experienced - in a way strong enough to fully convince you. 

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

He himself said he was more orange at this time.  He was still making videos about how to get shit done and relationships.  Very stage orange.  Everyone in the world has some knowledge about spirituality.  I meet people all the time who talk about manifesting, the universe and etc.  Just because you make a YouTube channel on spirituality, does not meant you are at a high level of it.  

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

I'm doing it because I know for a fact how I affect the outside world with my mind.

Why do you assume a 6 year old video from Leo (who has likely done less magick research/experimentation than me even as of today) should change my view?

Especially since I used LOA as much as I did.

The problem with LOA is that it can never be logically explained. It has to be experienced - in a way strong enough to fully convince you. 

Consider that you might be able to logically explain it but you reject any logical explanation because you like your one. An explanation for example might be that humans evolved to notice things that they wanted and needed more because they needed these things to survive. For example early hunter-gatherers would need to spot exactly what they can eat so they and their tribe could survive, its likely that this couldve evolved in the brain that once a human knew what they were looking for that thing stood out more than other things. Imagine trying to gather food in a new environment you would need to build up that skill of finding things in the wilderness and of course that would get passed down from generation to generation over 1000s of years. Cut to modern day were not hunting and gathering but maybe once we say we want something our awareness for that thing heightens. Does it seem magical? Definitely but that doesnt necessarily mean that it is. Now im not saying this explanation is true, i dont honestly know but i think it is a legitimate theory that could explain this phenomenon, especially when you take into account how we and other animals have evolved to aid our survival. 

Leo or me or whoever shouldnt necessarily change your opinion and thats not my intention, but i would say that you should look at new perspectives and always question long standing beliefs and look at how do you actually know this thing you claim to know? Its an internal process and im aware im not going to dent your belief if you are really attached to it 

6 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

He himself said he was more orange at this time.  He was still making videos about how to get shit done and relationships.  Very stage orange.  Everyone in the world has some knowledge about spirituality.  I meet people all the time who talk about manifesting, the universe and etc.  Just because you make a YouTube channel on spirituality, does not meant you are at a high level of it.  

Yeah maybe, we dont actually know his updated opinion as ive said but again I wouldve expected him to talk about it again by now if his opinion had changed especially given how much of an impact it would be for everyone to know it, but maybe it has and he hasnt done a video for it 

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

Consider that you might be able to logically explain it but you reject any logical explanation because you like your one. An explanation for example might be that humans evolved to notice things that they wanted and needed more because they needed these things to survive. For example early hunter-gatherers would need to spot exactly what they can eat so they and their tribe could survive, its likely that this couldve evolved in the brain that once a human knew what they were looking for that thing stood out more than other things. Imagine trying to gather food in a new environment you would need to build up that skill of finding things in the wilderness and of course that would get passed down from generation to generation over 1000s of years. Cut to modern day were not hunting and gathering but maybe once we say we want something our awareness for that thing heightens. Does it seem magical? Definitely but that doesnt necessarily mean that it is. Now im not saying this explanation is true, i dont honestly know but i think it is a legitimate theory that could explain this phenomenon, especially when you take into account how we and other animals have evolved to aid our survival. 

Leo or me or whoever shouldnt necessarily change your opinion and thats not my intention, but i would say that you should look at new perspectives and always question long standing beliefs and look at how do you actually know this thing you claim to know? Its an internal process and im aware im not going to dent your belief if you are really attached to it 

Yeah maybe, we dont actually know his updated opinion as ive said but again I wouldve expected him to talk about it again by now if his opinion had changed especially given how much of an impact it would be for everyone to know it, but maybe it has and he hasnt done a video for it 

I've considered this perspective many times before. You assume what you dont know, again.

For you to realise LOA is real you would need to see a strong enough example (like focusing on getting 1000$ for an hour while on LSD and then waking up next day to find somebody dropped 1000$ on your garden, which is realistic btw ;).

Why don't you try to combine some consciouss rasing techniques with visualisation techniqes & LOA principles and then have this discussion again?

I would reccommend experimenting with sex magick for a month just to gain new perspective.

17 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

I've considered this perspective many times before. You assume what you dont know, again.

Why did you reject it in favour of the magical belief? I was assuming you rejected it it not that you werent aware of it btw

18 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

For you to realise LOA is real you would need to see a strong enough example (like focusing on getting 1000$ for an hour while on LSD and then waking up next day to find somebody dropped 1000$ on your garden, which is realistic btw ;).

Not really although it sounds fun. Like i said of tried setting intentions and all of that which then came true, in fact i would go as far as to say i do generally set intentions in my life, but i see it more as removing the mental blocks to get what i want rather than something external and magical. 

20 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

I would reccommend experimenting with sex magick for a month just to gain new perspective.

That does sound cool, what is it? lol

Why did you reject it in favour of the magical belief? I was assuming you rejected it it not that you werent aware of it btw

Not really although it sounds fun. Like i said of tried setting intentions and all of that which then came true, in fact i would go as far as to say i do generally set intentions in my life, but i see it more as removing the mental blocks to get what i want rather than something external and magical. 

That does sound cool, what is it? lol

Do the experiments/exercises.

Research it online (I would reccommend Alesteir Crowley's books - but they might use too many magickal terms for your taste - you would get a taste of how stage yellow magick works).

Also, I wont try to convince you anymore. And yes, the LSD thing would prove it.

Edited by Michal__

2 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Do the experiments/exercises.

Research it online (I would reccommend Alesteir Crowley's books - but they might use too many magickal terms for your taste - you would get a taste of how stage yellow magick works).

Also, I wont try to convince you anymore. And yes, the LSD thing would prove it.

Ill have a look into it, ive never heard of magic type things in reference to stage yellow, but guess its possible. 

4 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Have a go at the LSD $1000 thing, id love to see that in action 

1 minute ago, Consept said:

Ill have a look into it, ive never heard of magic type things in reference to stage yellow, but guess its possible. 

Have a go at the LSD $1000 thing, id love to see that in action 

Because you're likely not fully yellow yet (in my opinion - don't get defensive).

Believe it or not (more likely in your case), I have done similiar things.

34 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Because you're likely not fully yellow yet (in my opinion - don't get defensive).

Believe it or not (more likely in your case), I have done similiar things.

I havent got defensive this whole thread, despite being called names and being insulted by you yellow folks quite often, so no this wont be an exception. Its your opinion, i would question it if its based off the fact that i dont believe in magic but either way, magical thinking is usually pegged at purple, thats why i brought it up. Thats not to say a yellow person couldnt use it but it is a purple trait. 

Anyway yeah i guess you couldve, theres no way to prove either way through this text format so ill take your word for it 

Edited by Consept

Just now, Consept said:

I havent got defensive this whole thread, despite being called names and being insulted by you yellow folks quite often, so no this wont be an exception. Its your opinion, i would question it if its based off the fact that i dont believe in magic but either way, magical thinking is usually pegged at purple, thats why i brought it up. Thats not to say a yellow person couldnt use it but it is a purple trait. 

Anyway yeah i guess you couldve, theres no way to prove either way through this text format so ill take your word for it 

Magical thinking ≠ the approach to LOA I am trying to present here. It is based purely on insights produced by raising my consciousness.

I guess the LOA terminology is purple-ish.

Psychic powers are seperate from spiral dynamics altogether (although I can't imagine how it would look like at orange).

Also, I don't remember insulting you, maybe I was a bit harsh sometimes - sorry, it wasn't meant to humiliate you.

Anyway, I personally don't have anything against you & wish you good luck.

If you have some experiences with psychic powers (or questions) in the future, feel free to message me ;). 

@Consept Here is a very easy experiment/exercise that you can do and see for yourself.

For five minutes a day for two weeks, sit down and visualize something that you do not care about (to manifest something that you do care about takes a great deal of inner work).  Something like bowling pins for example.  See it, feel Irvin your mind’s eye for five minutes a day for two weeks.  Just go on with your life.  You will notice how all of a sudden bowling pins will just pop up in your life.  That is the law of attraction.

@Consept

The possibility that thought is magic in and of yourSelf could be considered. It’s also possible that Leo is self aware / self realized to a degree you aren’t comprehending such that even ‘loa’ has revealed ‘itself’ to be ‘his’ very Infinite Self. As in, loa is typically a ‘person & things the person wants means’ context yet to be recognized as introductory to the actuality of Self realization. His videos imo articulate this rather expertly & in a ground breaking intimate manor, such that the intention is your own realization that you are what is appearing as this ‘universe / world’. That you are right now creating ‘it’ via being ‘it’ is (just imo) the overarching message “he” is presenting, by quite literally being. That loa is the intrinsic can’t-be-otherwise ‘order’ of the unconditional love ‘we’ are referring to as a ‘he’, and if you will, the ‘situation’ of subjectivity fully realized, aka, the whole of reality. 

@Thestarguitarist14

Appreciating what you’re communicating. On a housekeeping note, name calling is prohibited in the forum guidelines. If I am creating reality, and there is an asshole, it is in fact, me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE