Leo Gura

OMG! #CancelCon Cringe

15 posts in this topic

I can't believe this shit is real:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's the most I've laughed in a while hahaha. It's like Dave Rubin was made for this. This is essentially his Anakin -> Darth Vader -moment: the nail in the coffin for the conservative status.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Leo Gura to be frank, some people deserve to be cancelled. A lot of the right wing media is just pure hatred.

Think of someone like Tucker Carlson. 

They are like supporters of racism.

To tell you frankly, I've been in the US and faced racism myself. My immigrant family in the US routinely face racism even if they pay taxes and are top class citizens and have absolutely no crime or any kind of violation on their record. Yet they get called names or discriminated or treated badly when they are out shopping and made to feel bad for belonging to a different race. 

Just yesterday I was having conversation with them and they were talking about some racist incidents they experienced in a restaurant. 

Racism is just a serious issue and the constant barrage from right wing media to deny it is completely insane and their claims are insane. 

I have been around white people for the longest time and I have a white boyfriend. I have never disrespected white people at all, so how the right wing media portrays immigrants or other races is completely false. 

The fact that these right media demagogues like Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson, they have a channel, they make money, they are privileged, living in cushy mansions in places like California, how is their freedom of speech taken away if they have a good career. 

Freedom of speech should not mean that they should have the right to spread their hateful attitudes to other races and justify the hate and discrimination against others as something deserved. 

It baffles me how they go around playing victim. Are they so oppressed? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura It baffles me how they go around playing victim. Are they so oppressed? 

Millionaires in suits, sitting on fancy chairs in a garage - very oppressed xD

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Are they so oppressed?

Their entire identity and bank accounts come from acting oppressed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I was going to say something to do with their paycheck. I get the sense ben shapiro has painted himself into a corner. I don't think he is cognitively unable to see how skewed the world view he peddles is. I think he is pulling in enough cash as the "guy who owns the libs" that he has no choice to continue on with the content he puts out. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't believe this shit is real:

I would unironically watch that Social Justice Warrior cartoon if it was good and had a positive messag

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

3 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

I would unironically watch that Social Justice Warrior cartoon if it was good and had a positive messag

Speaking of animation toons, this one might be good . Just not sure when is it coming out.

Take a shot every time Ben Shapiro says objective reality   xD

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Society has simply gone through outrageous levels of ridicularity. For "both sides".

High degrees of polarity can't do any good.

unborn Truth

4 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Take a shot every time Ben Shapiro says objective reality   xD

Just thinking about Ben's knowledge of metaphysics alone makes me drunk.

Most of these guys would actually be bearable to listen to if they were more focused on shoring up the substance of their arguments and content, and making interesting strides in conversation, but it seems over the past handful of years they've all become like crack addicts about crying over the culture war and jerking each other off about how victimized they are (ironically becoming just as bad as snowflake liberals in the process lol). Not to mention the endless political commentary spam about every stupid little thing that happens in that country.

I can't think of anything more fucking YAWN then a bunch of successful white men sitting around complaining in an echo chamber about how they're missing out on an extra 10% of income because of big bad YouTube instead of trying to find to fight the fight they're always on about.

They are selling out on losing. I don't even know if "pathetic" is a sufficient enough adjective to describe that. If someone has a more accurate word please let me know.

@Preety_India Tucker Carlson and most of them POS snakes who will say whatever they have to for more clout and to maintain their ego. But in particular I don't think Ben Shapiro is a bad person, I've seen hours upon hours of him and I believe he's just a sheltered simpleton who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is.

He's a great example of someone stuck in paradigm lock. His brain (currently) is unable to comprehend that Conservatism & Liberalism can actually both have truths within them simotaneously. From his perspective though it's a zero-sum game and either one of them is completely right and the answer to every issue, or it's not.

He's still pretty young though so he has time. I think deep down his heart is in the right place it's just chained up by attachments to certain dogmas and rigid ways of thinking. However if he develops some more perspective and breaks out of his paradigm he has the kind of qualities and charisma that I think can bridge the gap between Stage Blue & Orange help push Conservatism in the US forward to something more healthy.

We will see though.

hrhrhtewgfegege