Tim R

Omfg it's Love

80 posts in this topic

Holy Shit... Existence literally is Love.

It IS Love...

How the f*uck could I've not seen this? Existence IS, and it can't be anything else and therefore it accepts itself completely, even if it doesn't seem to accept something (like when we don't like something) about itself, it actually does because it IS and therefore it is accepting... It literally can't be anything else... Holy shit... I always thought Leo meant something like a feeling, like ordinary love, attachment, desire.. It's nothing like that. It's a state of being, it's a quality of the universe, It's everything, always, everywhere... It is the simplest thing that could possibly be.. It's the only thing that could be..

It was a fleeting glimpse I just had.. But finally I had it, just wanted to share it with you guys. It's true..

6 minutes ago, Tim R said:

It IS Love...

How the f*uck could I've not seen this? Existence IS, and it can't be anything else and therefore it accepts itself completely, even if it doesn't seem to accept something (like when we don't like something) about itself, it actually does because it IS and therefore it is accepting... It literally can't be anything else... Holy shit... I always thought Leo meant something like a feeling, like ordinary love, attachment, desire.. It's nothing like that. It's a state of being, it's a quality of the universe, It's everything, always, everywhere... It is the simplest thing that could possibly be.. It's the only thing that could be..

It was a fleeting glimpse I just had.. But finally I had it, just wanted to share it with you guys. It's true..

You got it! :)  it IS the Universe - it IS Infinity.   It is Being.  Thats why all of these are synonymous.   Universe not as in our imaginary one but as in Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Tim R

Infinite YEP. :)

Wish you were a stock. I’d of bet everything I had on ya just weeks ago. 

Welcome home love. 

(...and yet, it’s not true, and there’s no ‘it’.)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

How do you know you got what Leo talks about? I feel love when I meditate but it wasnt mind blowing. I probably don't see it yet?

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

When there is no more Leo, and clearly never was. Stop trying to ‘get’ what someone else is talking about. Wrong direction. Appreciate the finger, but look to the moon. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

That's great. 

Yet most of all us live in such a low state of consciousness, so far from that where you can realize that, that you ask yourself, does it really matter?

It seems kind of "fucked up" to live 99.9% of time in delusion, fear, believing the dream, the illusion, maya, and then 0.01% being awake and realizing everything is perfect and you are God and reality is Love.

Like...why? Why I have to be in such a low state? Why the hell I keep going back to delusion and Maya?

Even spending money and time in retreats I start to believe if it's worth it .if it wouldn't because I genuinely like altered states of consciousness and exploring reality, I don't think anymore if it's even "practical" to have an Awakening if then you go back to delusion life, have 8 hour work that is painful and boring to maintain...etc.

Seems like Awakening is only worth it to do once you have totally mastered the rest. If not, you inevitably fall back to Maya

Edited by Javfly33

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Javfly33  Maybe it is not about the states, have you thought about that too? It definitely isn't a given. 

I don't know exactly what you mean. But imo a kick in the balls even if it's Illusion it still hurts. Since Reality is imagination if God imagines a human being trapped by emotions you will be trapped by emotions. Even though it's all false.

For example God can awaken and yet fall back to delusion and to the ego self and that low state of consciousness and what it entails it will be "real*

@Javfly33 Maya =truth. 

Awakening =delusion. 

When you are having a dream at night sleeping.. You are caught up in the illusion of the dream while at the same time laying in bed completely as  your real nature untouched by the dream. :D

you are  fully awake and fully not awake right now. :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 Maya =truth. 

Awakening =delusion. 

When you are having a dream at night sleeping.. You are caught up in the illusion of the dream while at the same time laying in bed completely as  your real nature untouched by the dream. :D

you are  fully awake and fully not awake right now. :)

Yeap, that's literally what I said .

but what I want to point out is that The fact that the dream doesn't touch or can't hurt you, while you believe it can, it can be painful and horrific. Because "pain" and "horror" is something conscioussness imagines.

So for me I'm getting tired of hearing "your true self is untouchable", "suffering is delusion because there's not a self that can suffer"..etc. Yes, there it's a self. An imaginary self. That is enough to suffer to feel "real" as it gets.

People keep using the word as "imaginary" , "dream" or ",illusion" as if the word could ever help, when literally dreaming is all there is. (Except the Self)

Why would it be anything else? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Ralston has been doing self inquiry for 40 years. Why do you think he still hasn’t realised love? Surely after 40 years he should be gaining mastery over the field of enlightenment?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

33 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap, that's literally what I said .

but what I want to point out is that The fact that the dream doesn't touch or can't hurt you, while you believe it can, it can be painful and horrific. Because "pain" and "horror" is something conscioussness imagines.

So for me I'm getting tired of hearing "your true self is untouchable", "suffering is delusion because there's not a self that can suffer"..etc. Yes, there it's a self. An imaginary self. That is enough to suffer to feel "real" as it gets.

People keep using the word as "imaginary" , "dream" or ",illusion" as if the word could ever help, when literally dreaming is all there is. (Except the Self)

There is no difference between imaginary and real.   We usually think of the dreaming state as being  imaginary or illusory.. Yet what is the difference between the waking state and the dreaming state?   Nothing.  A dream pain is as painful as a "real" pain.   

Yes God creates suffering and pain and will experience it and there is no soultion to this. Because God is a madman.  You are a madman.  You dream up nightmares. 

-Osho

8 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Ralston has been doing self inquiry for 40 years. Why do you think he still hasn’t realised love? Surely after 40 years he should be gaining mastery over the field of enlightenment?

I have already answered this question many times. I won't be explaining it to you yet again.

The problem isn't Ralston. The problem is that YOU are not in a state of consciousness which allows you to understand Love. So you're grasping a straws.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Because ultimately the only real thing is nothing. The Self is not any form or thing.. And since suffering is a form.. It is not "ultimately" real.. It's half real and half illusory.. Just like everything else.. That's why suffering ultimately is illusion. Because it will die at the end like everything else and only nothingness will remain untouched forever. The problem is identification.  As long as you believe you are this body and that you must have everything your way you are doomed to suffer.. And the more you are attached and identified with forms and your body - mind the more you suffer. But don't worry because you are not this body and mind.. You are not in control of anything.. Everything is a temporary passing show.. And nothing truly can touch who you really are.. Nothingness. 

-Osho

12 hours ago, Tim R said:

It IS Love...

<3 

There seems to be some sort of mass awakening going on. Love is the way <3 Since 2 days ago I've noticed a lot of out of this world things  and synchronicities happening. Love you bro, may you be blessed with an (extraordinarily) ordinary life. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@StarStruck

When there is no more Leo, and clearly never was. Stop trying to ‘get’ what someone else is talking about. Wrong direction. Appreciate the finger, but look to the moon. 

You are biggest Absolutist there is. 

Sweet mother of mindfucks if I ever have to teach this stuff. 

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't know exactly what you mean. But imo a kick in the balls even if it's Illusion it still hurts. Since Reality is imagination if God imagines a human being trapped by emotions you will be trapped by emotions. Even though it's all false.

For example God can awaken and yet fall back to delusion and to the ego self and that low state of consciousness and what it entails it will be "real*

Maybe the kick in the balls is not an illusion, maybe it is actually real, how can you know whether it is real, by someone telling you?

Is God the problem or are you the problem, what is the difference between God and you? What is false and what is real?

What does God awaken to and where does God fall back into? Can there be sense of self without there being a self? 

I am not sure whether you understand the words you are using in your sentences, or whether you know how to use them.